• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

And you can prove that was burned out because of the attack on the WRC? Show your workings.

Most of the vehicles around the periphery of the buildings looked like that.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

Do it yourself.

Can't prove a negative.. You imply that police car was burned out (Just the front end though) because of the WTC attack...Really? A mere police car gets only half of it burned?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 02:17:28 PM
Most of the vehicles around the periphery of the buildings looked like that.  ::)

They were covered in dust. Lots of dust... That police car is only half burned out. Half of it made from fireproof material?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2017, 02:20:35 PM
They were covered in dust. Lots of dust... That police car is only half burned out. Half of it made from fireproof material?  ::)

That's not just dust. They've been fried! ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

This doesn't support your 'theory' of a controlled demolition. And if the cars were burnt out where are the people who were similarly cooked?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
This doesn't support your 'theory' of a controlled demolition. And if the cars were burnt out where are the people who were similarly cooked?

Not necessarily. It may speak to an unconventional controlled demolition.  ;)

Cue Jackstar...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
And if the cars were burnt out where are the people who were similarly cooked?

I imagine they were all trying to run away with the rest of the panicked people.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

you're just being a disingenuous faggot. DIAF.

Temper temper... How are you composing your letter of complaint to Congress? You going to start off indignant or work up to it?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 02:39:35 PM
I imagine they were all trying to run away with the rest of the panicked people.  ::)

These cars that got burned out? How?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

So there was a blazingly hot - albeit unreported - fire that people were fleeing from. While, at the same time, you claim that there was no fire worth mentioning that could cause structural damage.

As I said before, you drop one theory, then pick up another and hope nobody notices.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 02:44:44 PM
So there was a blazingly hot - albeit unreported - fire that people were fleeing from. While, at the same time, you claim that there was no fire worth mentioning that could cause structural damage.

As I said before, you drop one theory, then pick up another and hope nobody notices.

No I haven't. You asked why no people. There was a considerable amount of time between the planes hitting and the buildings coming down. Do you really think people would run back to their cars and try to drive away after that...in Manhattan?!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 02:49:51 PM
No I haven't. You asked why no people. There was a considerable amount of time between the planes hitting and the buildings coming down. Do you really think people would run back to their cars and try to drive away after that...in Manhattan?!

You're trying to claim there was a fire so hot that it damaged cars in the vicinity, while simultaneously claiming that no serious fires (that could cause structural damage) existed. Make your mind up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 02:57:46 PM
while simultaneously claiming that no serious fires (that could cause structural damage) existed. Make your mind up.

Who claimed that?! I've only stated that jet fuel alone couldn't have caused it and that if there was a natural collapse from structural failure eventually Newton's third law would've prevented it from being a total collapse.  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 03:03:42 PM
Who claimed that?! I've only stated that jet fuel alone couldn't have caused it and that if there was a natural collapse from structural failure eventually Newton's third law would've prevented it from being a total collapse.  :)

You keep quoting Newton like a magic formula without taking into account the gigantic variable of two large planes crashing into the buildings. Another variable is the flammable material already in the building to begin with.

You take anything you can to muddy the waters while limbo dancing around what you actually believe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 03:10:34 PM
You keep quoting Newton like a magic formula without taking into account the gigantic variable of two large planes crashing into the buildings. Another variable is the flammable material already in the building to begin with.

You take anything you can to muddy the waters while limbo dancing around what you actually believe.

It's held the test of time for centuries whereas you've only been peddling this clap trap for a little over a decade. Gigantic variables?! LOLZ!  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2017, 03:22:36 PM
It's held the test of time for centuries whereas you've only been peddling this clap trap for a little over a decade. Gigantic variables?! LOLZ!  ;D

You're not interested in applying it correctly, all you want is to use it as a smokescreen, 'see, I've got Newton on my side'. You sound like another one of those people who witter on about 'a building has never collapsed due to fire alone' while ignoring the kinetic impact of the planes themselves.

Anyway, bored with you now.

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2017, 03:29:10 PM
ignoring the kinetic impact of the planes themselves.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2017, 06:16:13 AM

Note the relative scale of the columns, the column sections, the impact points of the planes, and the lack of a credible explanation from either of these dunces as to how explosions occurred in the lobby at all.

Up All Night

http://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Two years before the airliner attacks, the Saudi Embassy paid for two Saudi nationals, living undercover in the US as students, to fly from Phoenix to Washington “in a dry run for the 9/11 attacks,” alleges the amended complaint filed on behalf of the families of some 1,400 victims who died in the terrorist attacks 16 years ago.

The court filing provides new details that paint “a pattern of both financial and operational support” for the 9/11 conspiracy from official Saudi sources, lawyers for the plaintiffs say. In fact, the Saudi government may have been involved in underwriting the attacks from the earliest stages â€" including testing cockpit security.

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on September 10, 2017, 01:05:05 AM
http://nypost.com/2017/09/09/saudi-government-allegedly-funded-a-dry-run-for-911/

Fresh evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Two years before the airliner attacks, the Saudi Embassy paid for two Saudi nationals, living undercover in the US as students, to fly from Phoenix to Washington “in a dry run for the 9/11 attacks,” alleges the amended complaint filed on behalf of the families of some 1,400 victims who died in the terrorist attacks 16 years ago.

The court filing provides new details that paint “a pattern of both financial and operational support” for the 9/11 conspiracy from official Saudi sources, lawyers for the plaintiffs say. In fact, the Saudi government may have been involved in underwriting the attacks from the earliest stages â€" including testing cockpit security.
Interesting. Remember the mysterious "settled," I presume, lawsuit(s)?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-sept11-idUSKBN16V1ZP
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/funded-911-attacks-insurance-companies-911-families-continue/story?id=14512391
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/24/reuters-america-saudi-arabia-faces-6-bln-us-lawsuit-by-sept-11-insurers.html
http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/east/2011/09/20/216580.htm
or maybe not?
http://www.phelanpetty.com/tag/911-lawsuit/
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/20946641/The_Underwriting_Members_of_Lloyds_Syndicate_53_et_al_v_Kingdom_of_Saudi_Arabia_et_al#

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 09, 2017, 03:41:38 PM
Note the relative scale of the columns, the column sections, the impact points of the planes, and the lack of a credible explanation from either of these dunces as to how explosions occurred in the lobby at all.

I'll almost regret the day you're frogmarched to a labour camp for reeducation. Almost. But look on the bright side, bread and water and regular beatings might make a man out of you at last. Get a bit of sun on those pallid, revolting features; and some regular exercise might even help clear up the obesity and moobs problem.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2017, 08:14:30 AM
Fuck your mother.

Have you composed your letter to congress yet? You need it proof reading? SV is good with werds wurds, he can help you.

aldousburbank

I've been waiting for Jackstar to show up in this thread all day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 11, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
I've been waiting for Jackstar to show up in this thread all day.

I think he had to go take his proficiency test. Lots of maths.