• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does George Noory support Israel?

Started by DanTSX, November 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:20:28 PM
Not true.  It is important to know where everyone stands on it.  Especially public figures discussing current events. 

It is eminently important.  For now and for our future.

Why, exactly?  You're asserting a cause and effect relationship.  Precisely what effect will Noory's public support of Israel have on us now or in the future?  Be specific.

DanTSX

It appears that education standards in the UK have been declining. :-\

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 02:26:23 PM

Why, exactly?  You're asserting a cause and effect relationship.  Precisely what effect will Noory's public support of Israel have on us now or in the future?  Be specific.

To know if he is a supporter of G_d'a chosen people or not.

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 02:27:41 PM

Why?

To know if he supports Israel or wants them destroyed like all of the Mid East countries

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:29:46 PM
To know if he supports Israel or wants them destroyed like all of the Mid East countries

Why?  What is the consequence of his response?  There is none.  His support or non-support have no effect whatsoever.

Heather Wade

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
Why do you guys hate Jews?

I've read their little book, and it says right in there that they don't play nice.
As for Dave Noorie, he's going to go along with what everyone wants him to believe.  And smile.  And nod.  And Thank Yeeeeewwww.  Next caller.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:29:46 PM

Noory is a Middle eastern country? Such as Jordan?

Marc.Knight

The problem we're facing is not who supports Israel or who does not, the problem is societies' general lack of critical thinking ability and cognitive self-reflection.

Heather Wade

I think humans fight too much, everyone on the globe, including me, just needs to chill the hell out and love each other.  Or accept each other, at least drop the labels and respect each other.  Once a label is applied, our fellow man is less human, and so much easier to attack.  Being tribal seems to be hardwired in us though, as well as fighting to the death to be the Top Tribe In Charge.  I grow weary of it all.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 02, 2013, 02:50:41 PM
I think humans fight too much, everyone on the globe, including me, just needs to chill the hell out and love each other.  Or accept each other, at least drop the labels and respect each other.  Once a label is applied, our fellow man is less human, and so much easier to attack.  Being tribal seems to be hardwired in us though, as well as fighting to the death to be the Top Tribe In Charge.  I grow weary of it all.

Well said.  Thanks.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:36:55 PM

Noory is a Middle eastern country? Such as Jordan?

If he were, I wonder if it would have a brain, such as his learned asteroids?

DanTSX

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 02, 2013, 02:35:37 PM
I've read their little book, and it says right in there that they don't play nice.
As for Dave Noorie, he's going to go along with what everyone wants him to believe.  And smile.  And nod.  And Thank Yeeeeewwww.  Next caller.

It's hard to play nice when everyone is trying to eradicate your people

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:59:28 PM
Jordan is a kingdom.

By the way, what the hell is your crazy avatar representing?

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 03:01:58 PM

By the way, what the hell is your crazy avatar representing?

Lifting up those who can't lift themselves

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 03:03:06 PM
Lifting up those who can't lift themselves

By which method? The surprised method? The uninvited method?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:59:28 PM
Jordan is a kingdom.

Yeah, because it has a male monarch...The UK has a monarchy, it's still made up from countries and principalities.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 03:14:13 PM
Yeah, because it has a male monarch...The UK has a monarchy, it's still made up from countries and principalities.
Lol loyal subjects here.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 03:12:38 PM

The word "Odd" doesn't quite do the photo justice.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 03:12:38 PM

The consenting method >:(

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2013, 10:24:27 AM
He's the fucking host of what is supposed to be a paranormal show.  With him hosting, I don't know how to classify it.  Otherwise, I agree with you.  I don't think George has well formed ideas on much of anything.

Granted, he's supposed to be hosting a paranormal show. It's certainly not the Israel Palestine Conflict Hour.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 03:18:06 PM
Lol loyal subjects here.

Jeeze, you really have a limited grasp of the world!

But you keep thinking that.

ZHero

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 03:18:29 PM
The consenting method >:(
That little girl does not look old enough to consent to her grandpa.... :P

tertiaryimam

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 02, 2013, 03:24:54 PM
Granted, he's supposed to be hosting a paranormal show. It's certainly not the Israel Palestine Conflict Hour.

Not to take away the fun and irreverent tone of the thread, but I think George Noory has steered the show in a decisively political direction --- waaay beyond just paranormal stuff.

ZHero

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 02, 2013, 03:35:11 PM
Not to take away the fun and irreverent tone of the thread, but I think George Noory has steered the show in a decisively political direction --- waaay beyond just paranormal stuff.

And that is WHY .....NOORY SUCKS!!!(ducks)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 02, 2013, 03:35:11 PM

To an extent, yes. But it's flat out nothing compared to 90% of the rest of talk radio.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
Why do you guys hate Jews?

I guess faking Hoagland's death wasn't getting you enough attention eh? Had to pull out the big guns. Dan, you could win the internet's Biggest Attention Whore of the Month award, or at least an honorable mention if Sarah Brestlin gets it. So what's the real story, do you even give a shit about Israel?