• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does George Noory support Israel?

Started by DanTSX, November 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 01:34:28 PM
Okay, exactly what difference to you does it make if George Noory or any other broadcaster is or isn't a supporter of the Jewish state? His (or anyone else's) opinion will make absolutely no difference to it's prolonged existence now or the future. I don't support the idea of Scotland being independent to the rest of the UK (They're taking a vote on it next year); but it doesn't make me anti Scottish, I love the place and it's people. I know it isn't an exact comparison, but the point is, my opinion will make didly squat difference to anything, nor should it..George Noory is in the same position.

As I said before, if you don't like listening to the guy, don't...listen to something else then that way he won't upset you.

I just want the truth.

6 million people dude. 

The Scottish were never turned into soap.

Never again.

DanTSX

I think Yorkshire Pud is against the Jews.  He sure seems awful bothered by this topic.

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 01:48:13 PM
I get a headache reading this thread.  Not even sure what the objective is.  Are we supposed to be concerned if George does not publicly announce his support for the nation of Israel?  I think Israel can take care of itself.

They are surrounded at least two nations deep with people that wish to wipe them off the map.

How can they take care of themselves.

G_d helps those that help the chosen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 01:48:13 PM
I get a headache reading this thread.  Not even sure what the objective is.  Are we supposed to be concerned if George does not publicly announce his support for the nation of Israel?  I think Israel can take care of itself.

I think it's been started as yet another stick to beat Noory with; I tell you something; Noory has bigger balls and shoulders than Art Bell, (and that's not a dig at AB), I cannot imagine that AB would stand up to the vile and nasty vitriol that Noory has rained down on him..Then again, I wonder how many making those comments would stand it? I'm not even a fan of Noory, I just believe the guy should be left alone to broadcast to who wants to listen to him..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:53:31 PM
They are surrounded at least two nations deep with people that wish to wipe them off the map.

So what the hell has that to do with Noory?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:52:23 PM
I think Yorkshire Pud is against the Jews.  He sure seems awful bothered by this topic.

Yeah, Yorkshire Pud is a meanie, especially when you leave out a couple of egg whites.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:52:23 PM

Yeah, that's why I typed this and you didn't read it...

Israel are as guilty as the Palestinians, both have equal justification for the right to exist too.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:53:31 PM

That's why the chosen have enough nuclear bombs to destroy half the planet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 01:51:06 PM

I just want the truth.

6 million people dude. 

Never again.

You want the truth? What about?

Yorkshire pud

I just want the truth.

6 million people dude. 

Never again.

Well because your grasp of history is so lacking I'll fill you in: The Scottish lost a lot of people due to massacres from the English: oh and before them Vikings, Romans, and wolves.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 01:56:08 PM
So what the hell has that to do with Noory?
everything

It defines the character of a man

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 01:56:18 PM
Yeah, Yorkshire Pud is a meanie, especially when you leave out a couple of egg whites.

Or don't have the fat hot enough..then it's a solemn shake of the head.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:07:11 PM
Well because your grasp of history is so lacking I'll fill you in: The Scottish lost a lot of people due to massacres from the English: oh and before them Vikings, Romans, and wolves.
I am well aware that the British hold the patents on genocide, commercialized slavery, apartheid, concentration camps, low level terrorism, false flags, and colonialism.

The same things that some accuse the Israelis of. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:07:13 PM
everything

It defines the character of a man

How much have you smoked today? I think too much.

Marc.Knight

I just want the truth.

6 million people dude. 

Never again.

A lot of people paid a horrible price.

http://warchronicle.com/numbers/WWII/deaths.htm

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:09:18 PM
I am well aware that the British hold the patents on genocide, commercialized slavery, apartheid, concentration camps, low level terrorism, false flags, and colonialism.

Oh come on, you left out our darker periods in world history. You just mentioned the good bits.

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 02:03:01 PM

That's why the chosen have enough nuclear bombs to destroy half the planet.

Hardly. 

Israel has never confirmed their nuclear ambitions.  You want to believe the rantings of the media, go ahead.

Even if they did, why shouldn't they?  Again, twice surrounded by haters that want them off the map.  Apparently surrounded on the web as well.

Marc.Knight

My point at least is that it is inconsequential if Noory publicly supports Israel or not.  It means nothing either way. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 02:09:56 PM

A lot of people paid a horrible price.

http://warchronicle.com/numbers/WWII/deaths.htm

I wasn't going to mention WW2; Dan hadn't so I just assumed the UK had a bit part in overthrowing Hitler..Damn!! Godwins law. I typed the H word..

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
Why do you guys hate Jews?

I'm sure you are not ignorant, but that is an ignorant statement.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:10:47 PM
Oh come on, you left out our darker periods in world history. You just mentioned the good bits.

It's tea time here in New England.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:13:44 PM
I wasn't going to mention WW2; Dan hadn't so I just assumed the UK had a bit part in overthrowing Hitler..Damn!! Godwins law. I typed the H word..

You were not going to mention it because we saved your ass, not helped it.

Thanks for the RADAR though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:11:17 PM
Hardly. 

Israel has never confirmed their nuclear ambitions.  You want to believe the rantings of the media, go ahead.

Even if they did, why shouldn't they?  Again, twice surrounded by haters that want them off the map.  Apparently surrounded on the web as well.

Ha ha..They don't need to confirm it; everone knows that have them..In a previous life at a well known US based chemical plant in the UK where I worked as a techie for a few years, one of our semi regular jobs, was mixing paste made with powdered precious metals and resins (Platinum, Paladium, silver)..worth a fortune. Was used on certain circuit boards that went into...Israeli ballistic missiles.

DanTSX

Quote from: Philosopher on December 02, 2013, 02:13:30 PM
My point at least is that it is inconsequential if Noory publicly supports Israel or not.  It means nothing either way.

Not true.  It is important to know where everyone stands on it.  Especially public figures discussing current events. 

It is eminently important.  For now and for our future.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:18:23 PM
You were not going to mention it because we saved your ass, not helped it.

Thanks for the RADAR though.

Hush now, go and play.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 02, 2013, 02:20:28 PM
Not true.  It is important to know where everyone stands on it.  Especially public figures discussing current events. 

It is eminently important.  For now and for our future.

Everyone? So when do you intend to send out 7 billion questionnaires? Good luck with that.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:19:11 PM
Ha ha..They don't need to confirm it; everone knows that have them..In a previous life at a well known US based chemical plant in the UK where I worked as a techie for a few years, one of our semi regular jobs, was mixing paste made with powdered precious metals and resins (Platinum, Paladium, silver)..worth a fortune. Was used on certain circuit boards that went into...Israeli ballistic missiles.

Lies.  That is for their space program.

Weather sattLites for the Olive and etrog crop

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 02:22:19 PM
Everyone? So when do you intend to send out 7 billion questionnaires? Good luck with that.

It's all in your acts.

Your acts are revealing your position.