• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is Hoagie? We just launched a new Mars Sat the other day

Started by DanTSX, November 22, 2013, 12:14:38 AM

Textor

Maybe... maybe he is ON the satellite! He wants to make sure the cameras are facing the right objects so that he can PROVE he was right all along.

Adjust that angle to 19.5, RCH!

expat

I think Hoagland lost his "job" as science adviser. Quite rightly, since what he peddles is not science.

zeebo

Quote from: expat on November 22, 2013, 09:34:23 AM
I think Hoagland lost his "job" as science adviser. Quite rightly, since what he peddles is not science.

C'mon that glass dome on the moon is real, everyone knows that, so, so .. you must be part of NASA's disinformation conspiracy!  ::) 

Quote from: zeebo on November 22, 2013, 01:03:00 PM
C'mon that glass dome on the moon is real, everyone knows that, so, so .. you must be part of NASA's disinformation conspiracy!  ::)

And how do you explain the pipe on mars?  Pesky Squirrel. :P

zeebo

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 22, 2013, 07:44:18 PM
And how do you explain the pipe on mars?  Pesky Squirrel. :P

Hmm.. the infamous "#9" photo?  It's an odd one.  Almost looks like it should be protruding from a 1970's muscle car.  Yep, this squirrel's scratchin' his furry head over that one.  :)

zeebo

Quote from: Usagi on November 22, 2013, 10:48:40 PM
http://www.livescience.com/31471-weirdest-geological-formations.html

http://webecoist.momtastic.com/2009/07/22/18-natural-formations-that-look-man-made/

http://srsddn.hubpages.com/hub/Incredible-Rock-Formations

Nope, rocks never naturally do anything weird.  Nope.  No way.

Ok some of those are pretty far out.  I never heard of the natural nuclear reactor, very interesting.  And the "Tesselated Pavement" one, totally looks like some kind of cobblestone street.  I wonder if something like that explains that underwater "Bimini Road". 

I think maybe George fell out with him for being on Dark Matter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on November 24, 2013, 06:25:37 AM
I think maybe George fell out with him for being on Dark Matter.

Making digs at Noory when he thought he was home and dry with AB might have had a play in things too. Bridges and burning and all that. Maybe he and Noory are working out a new truthful workable title when he's introduced? "Welcome to Richard (don't forget he C) Hoagland, he's C2C's official peddler of spurious, inaccurate and laughable flights of fancy; welcome Richard, what new things have you to tell us tonight?"

"Wellllllll George; as you know I've been working on some pretty astonishing and mind blowing wee...I mean research. I've discovered with the help of my good friend Steven Spielberg that battered old tankers chase down red cars driven by Dennis Weaver, and there's an astonishing conne..."

"Oh, oh....we seem to have lost Richard, well, we'll try to get him back.."

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2013, 06:43:19 AM
... Maybe he and Noory are working out a new truthful workable title when he's introduced? "Welcome to Richard (don't forget he C) Hoagland, he's C2C's official peddler of spurious, inaccurate and laughable flights of fancy; welcome Richard, what new things have you to tell us tonight?"

"Wellllllll George; as you know I've been working on some pretty astonishing and mind blowing wee...I mean research. I've discovered with the help of my good friend Steven Spielberg that battered old tankers chase down red cars driven by Dennis Weaver, and there's an astonishing conne..."

"Oh, oh....we seem to have lost Richard, well, we'll try to get him back.."

LOL

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2013, 06:43:19 AM
Making digs at Noory when he thought he was home and dry with AB might have had a play in things too. Bridges and burning and all that..

That would be great

Jane

He was on Red Ice Radio on 11/22. Sounded like the usual chipper Hoagland, talking about the comet ISON.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jane on November 24, 2013, 11:17:35 AM
He was on Red Ice Radio on 11/22. Sounded like the usual chipper Hoagland, talking about the comet ISON.

Comet? He's clearly losing his touch; it's well known that Ison is a secret UFO carrying alien Martian apartment blueprints. EVERYONE knows that.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 24, 2013, 11:21:09 AM
Comet? He's clearly losing his touch; it's well known that Ison is a secret UFO carrying alien Martian apartment blueprints. EVERYONE knows that.

FAIL!  Clearly, comet Ison is Voyager returning to Earth and looking for its creator.  Thank the cosmos that we have Jorch to take care of us!

Morgus

Quote from: Jane on November 24, 2013, 11:17:35 AM
yep, Hoagland appears to be appearing on alternative podcast shows this month without Noory's c2c.
he was also the guest on Howard Hughes' Unexplained podcast a couple weeks ago, where he even talked a bit about his appearances on Art Bell's sirius show and Art's recent departure from there.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Morgus on November 24, 2013, 02:01:49 PM
yep, Hoagland appears to be appearing on alternative podcast shows this month without Noory's c2c.
he was also the guest on Howard Hughes' Unexplained podcast a couple weeks ago, where he even talked a bit about his appearances on Art Bell's sirius show and Art's recent departure from there.

I found his attitude on Howard Hughes' show to be strikingly different versus how he talks down to Noory. He didn't belittle Hughes at all. Of course, Hughes himself comes across as intelligent and a good interviewer, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

Well if The Hoagler has lost his prestigious position as science advisor on Coast, he needs to hurry up and get on some of these Dark Matter Radio Network shows.  Him Jarold in NewHoagland.  I'd pay to listen to that.

Falkie2013

Since Hoagie has apparently lost his coveted ( ! ) position, I am prepared to make him the official science advisor of my channel should he accept my offer.
Doesn't pay much but I will buy his books if he ever writes another one.
Sent Hoagie the offer.
Would be fun to interview him.
I'm still waiting for NASA to tell us all WHY they haven't found Marvin.
Probably a conspriacy.

Uncle Duke

So have George and the Dickster truly had a falling out?  If so, any details as to what caused the break-up?  Wonder if it's connected to the Art v. George ill feelings?

Hoagie is a lovable loon, but I won't miss him.

46blitz

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 26, 2013, 07:42:00 AM
So have George and the Dickster truly had a falling out?  If so, any details as to what caused the break-up?  Wonder if it's connected to the Art v. George ill feelings?

He basically belittled him om Dark Matter with Bell.  I don't have the exact verbiage but he said something like consider the source when referring to Noory.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 46blitz on November 26, 2013, 08:38:15 PM
He basically belittled him om Dark Matter with Bell.  I don't have the exact verbiage but he said something like consider the source when referring to Noory.

So Hoagland has not been on C2C since being on DM with Art? 

bateman

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 26, 2013, 08:45:19 PM
So Hoagland has not been on C2C since being on DM with Art? 

Correct. According to Hoagland, George has not TALKED to him since DM. I'm interviewing him this weekend, btw.  8)

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on November 26, 2013, 08:47:59 PM
Correct. According to Hoagland, George has not TALKED to him since DM. I'm interviewing him this weekend, btw.  8)
interesting.
and Noory had several space events including the launch of a new Mars probe in recent weeks.
Noory in the past would have had Hoagland on for a segment to comment on something like that, but instead he had one of the Robert Z's (Zubrin or Zimmerman)...

Uncle Duke

So the Hoagster makes comments on Art's show that George finds inflammatory and as a result gives him the boot from C2C. Conversely, Tobias McGriff holds back the "best stuff" from his C2C appearence for Art on DM and McGriff winds up with a podcast slot on artbell.com.

I remember being poo-pooed on this site before DM went on the air when I said there was going to be ugly situations involving guests who were on both shows.

Falkie2013

Hoagland told me he's on a sabbatical and is working on some kind of project.

And mentioned the other Martian " experts ".

Whom I don't remember ever hearing on C2C before.

Hmm, they're sending this new satellite to Mars.

I can see it now.

They send pictures of Mars and on one of them is a picture of Marvin the Martian and his dog and the dog is holding a sign in his mouth that says :

" Where's Hoagland ? "

Ah, so it's Bateman in NewHoagland.  I'm very excited to hear this...

Morgus

Noory mentioned near the start of the c2c show tonight that Richard Hoagland would be his guest next week to report about something to do with Mars space probes. Noory referred to Hoagland as his 'science advisor' too...

Heather Wade

Looking forward to that.  Very. 

jazmunda

Didn't Hoagie refer to George as a limp noodle?

Might have something to do with his banishment from coast.

jazmunda

Ask if it's at all possible that #9 could be either a) natural or b) wreckage from a downed satellite or other probe as we have lost them in the past.