• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jorch, I was streaming you on Sirius last night and it cuts out the stream

Started by DanTSX, November 12, 2013, 01:58:57 PM

DanTSX

Fucking do something about this you lazy slob!

Or I'll quit SXM! 

I already mailed my receiver to Art, so it's just the stream and the radio in my Acura, and you cant have that.

Tell tommy do do something or I'm outta hereeeeeeee

ItsOver

Hahaha... I think I'll call Sirius and thank them for streaming drops during C2C with Dave Noorie.  I'll ask them if there's anyway they can increase the number.  ;)

dan7800

I had a streaming issue. I was using a plain old AM radio, but I blame it on Sirius.

I was cooking some pizza rolls (by the instructions) and dropped them on my foot. This is because our food supply is so dangerous to eat, I figured Pizza rolls would be the safest bet. Anyway, my foot was so bad burned they had to cut off 6 toes. Boy, they do get hot.

DanTSX

Quote from: dan7800 on November 12, 2013, 02:10:01 PM
I had a streaming issue. I was using a plain old AM radio, but I blame it on Sirius.

I was cooking some pizza rolls (by the instructions) and dropped them on my foot. This is because our food supply is so dangerous to eat, I figured Pizza rolls would be the safest bet. Anyway, my foot was so bad burned they had to cut off 6 toes. Boy, they do get hot.

Do you have a Geiger counter?  Might want to get one

Booner

This place needs  a "like" button, there is some funny-ass shit to read around here.

popple

GN we support you striking until the stream gets fixed. EVEN IF IT TAKES A YEAR!

DanTSX

Jorch it cut out during the number-babe last night FOUR fucking times.

This is unacceptable.

I will never know what all the letters of the signatories of the constitushun add up to now!   How do you expect me to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop!

Terrible streaming!  You should be ashamed. >:(

dan7800

I'd like to complain about the stream last night with the numbers lady. I cut out a few times, but didn't cut out enough. I had to listen to more than 5 minutes of that garbage *

* I didn't actually listen to the show. Nobody could actually tolerate George AND the numbers lady.

dan7800

Quote from: DanTSX on November 13, 2013, 06:25:43 AM
Jorch it cut out during the number-babe last night FOUR fucking times.

This is unacceptable.

I will never know what all the letters of the signatories of the constitushun add up to now!   How do you expect me to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop!

Terrible streaming!  You should be ashamed. >:(

I wonder if we start complaining about it. I would, but I don't have the streaming option anymore after Art left.

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on November 12, 2013, 01:58:57 PM
Fucking do something about this you lazy slob!

Or I'll quit SXM! 

I already mailed my receiver to Art, so it's just the stream and the radio in my Acura, and you cant have that.

Tell tommy do do something or I'm outta hereeeeeeee
How many of us complaining of dropped connections do you think it would take before George quit Coast?  I am willing to set up as many accounts as necessary....
Quote from: dan7800 on November 13, 2013, 07:01:50 AM
I wonder if we start complaining about it. I would, but I don't have the streaming option anymore after Art left.
That is the beauty of this whole thing.  You do not need streaming, nor do you even need to listen to George in order to complain.  I have no intention of listening to the show (XM or AM) but am perfectly willing to say that it cuts out if it would encourage George to "go all in." ;D

bateman

Quote from: dan7800 on November 13, 2013, 07:01:10 AM
I'd like to complain about the stream last night with the numbers lady. I cut out a few times, but didn't cut out enough. I had to listen to more than 5 minutes of that garbage *

* I didn't actually listen to the show. Nobody could actually tolerate George AND the numbers lady.

Biggest laugh I've had today.