• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Bellgab now doomed?

Started by DickyC, November 05, 2013, 02:57:19 PM

Max_TO

Name change back to coastgab and more posts to the Art sucks thread then the George sucks thread with the odd wishful thinker says Art's coming back !

area51drone

I feel like I'm just settling in and now I think Bellgab will go back into relative obscurity if Art doesn't make a return.    Do you think now that Dark Matter is over, all that will be left are those that were in it long before the announcement of his return?

Morgus

coastgab was doing fine for years before art returned.
expect the same

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: area51drone on November 05, 2013, 09:50:00 PM
I feel like I'm just settling in and now I think Bellgab will go back into relative obscurity if Art doesn't make a return.    Do you think now that Dark Matter is over, all that will be left are those that were in it long before the announcement of his return?

Can't wait until it returns to it's pre-September form. Ya know, before the likes of you got here.

MV/Liberace!

bellgab is fuckin fuuuuuuuucked!    fuuuuuck!!

area51drone

Expect the unexpected, just not from EC.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 05, 2013, 09:59:35 PM
      Can't wait until it returns to it's pre-September form. Ya know, before the likes of you got here.
You set yourself up for that 51.

area51drone

I actually put that in my original post that I wasn't leaving, but I took it out because it looked kind of dumb to say.  So yeah, I knew it was coming, and certainly I expected it from EC and Sardondi or whatever the fuck his name is.

@morgus - "doing fine" is a subjective term.  It depends on what MV wants out of the board.   MV?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on November 05, 2013, 10:02:00 PM
In a good way or?

Jackstar

This whole thing is starting to make me remember Battlestar: Galactica.

1) "They have a plan." It turns out, they never had a plan, they were just writing that show directly out of their nether orifices while stringing us along;

2) "All of this has happened before, and will happen again." Are any of you really expecting Art to not return at all, anywhere, ever? Coming back after suddenly pulling a fade is, like, this guy's thing;

3) "This show used to be so good, what the fuck happened?"

Quot erat demonstrandum.

Wintermute

???

I can only speak for myself... and if Art isn't on the air, the only reason I'd stay around here is to get some updates now and then.

EarthAlien007

This place was operating just fine before Art came back. Gabcast is cool, Noory will always suck.
Life goes on.

ksm32

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on November 05, 2013, 09:56:48 PMcoastgab was doing fine for years before art returned.
expect the same
The problem is that through his own impetuosity and, yes, childishness, Art is harming himself with one of his most loyal fanbases - perhaps the most loyal. We certainly helped keep the flame alive if nothing else. It's just all so self-destructive on Art's part. Plus - and I never in  a million years would have seen myself saying this - Art himself is making George look like a professional by comparison. 

saxgod

Look guys I joined to listen to old Art Bell shows and discuss them and the. He comes back and then we hear from guests C2C is warning guests of you go on Dark matter you'll be banned from C2C. WTF. therefore I implore all of BellGab to start the mission to take down C2C once and for all. We prank call constantly, bombard their twitter and Facebook accounts and do all that till they back off Art. I'm sure the guests he had no issue getting before became an issue as well. So let's take down C2C or at least till this supposed ban stops. Art could have out the show at the exact time as C2C but HE DIDNT. So what does C2C do they threaten people and Noory does his fake appreciation of Art.
I want to destroy Noory and what C2C is now. But I will relent from the utter destruction if Art comes back and that dumb ban goes away because he has to grow his show on satellite. It takes time. It's not on free radio. It's on pay radio. Ask all big acts who move over it takes time. From Opie and Anthony, to Stern, to Art Bell.  And Art has to except we all use cell phones now. Who has a landline except for DSL service lol. I hope he comes back because I would hate to wait another 2 years for that non compete to go away. And yes that includes podcasting. New radio contracts know to include internet streaming as a proper way of broadcasting not just jumping to regular radio.
Art should have been happy with the pirating because that's how you get your show worldwide when on Satellite. Just ask Opie and Anthony fans in Australia who listen to them via YouTube. 

Queen

I think this sites been hacked or something LOL in 2012 to today OVER half of the people here joined  I know i had to make a new name I use to be NIN i just added a 2  but this is really crazy here. Art said he likes the core of the group and i had to go look and see when i joined with my original name and i clicked on the show by date and im serious go look WELL OVER half of the people here joined in the last year year and half.   I don't get it. from about 4 pages of people to 12 pages in just over a year looks fishy to me.  I'm sure more showed up here cos of Art mentioning this site but that just seems really really fishy to me. Art didn't mention this till he came on in September and these accounts just exploded last year to now.  I think bell gab has been compromised LOL

Heather Wade

I joined during the excitement of the progress bar. 

2010. But the turnover rate here is quite high.

Quote from: MV on November 05, 2013, 10:02:00 PM

With or without teeth??

Oh, wait....

:P

Juan

No Art and no sNoory last night.  I listened to the jazz channel on Sirius and slept better than I have in months.  However, bellgab is the first thing I looked at this morning.  I can't wait to get back to the politics threads and read the lectures from the commies and tea baggers.

onan

Yes... DOOMED!!!!

I think the mask of death is about to be pounded onto it's face, by a huge wooden mallet. Then tied to railroad tracks, as stampeding buffalo approach from the horizon, as a brush fire closes in while William Shatner sings Proud Mary...

The third day of February, the year of our Lord, two thousand and eleven, I proudly joined this flying circus.