• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on April 02, 2014, 04:03:36 PM
no i reserver the rihgt ot be a por speeler. i haz teh cpyorihgt on taht. al ure tpyos r beelong to mee.

jorch would be proud.

Do I get a prize for being able to read that as easily as if it was spelled correctly? ;)

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 04:08:39 PM
Do I get a prize for being able to read that as easily as if it was spelled correctly? ;)

yes yeewwwwww do
heres a picture of noory's face on mars:
[attach=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on April 02, 2014, 04:10:29 PM
yes yeewwwwww do
heres a picture of noory's face on mars:
[attach=1]

You're welcome ladies and some of you guys.

bateman I'm looking at you.

You get nothing!  Good day, sir!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
What if I return this?

Then I'll take you on a magical ride in my flying glass elevator.  You'll have to get in the back of my van first though.

jazmunda

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 02, 2014, 06:24:39 PM
Then I'll take you on a magical ride in my flying glass elevator.  You'll have to get in the back of my van first though.

Sounds legit mister. Do you have any Jesus juice?

eddie dean

Quote from: wr250 on April 02, 2014, 04:03:36 PM
no i reserver the rihgt ot be a por speeler. i haz teh cpyorihgt on taht. al ure tpyos r beelong to mee.

jorch would be proud.

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on April 02, 2014, 09:54:30 PM
[attachimg=1]

Remind me again why teachers were such spelling Nazis in school.

bigchucka

Quote from: eddie dean on April 02, 2014, 09:54:30 PM
[attachimg=1]

Reminds me of the human ability for pattern recognition.  The TV show Big History talked about this in one of the episodes.

bigchucka

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 10:04:11 PM
Remind me again why teachers were such spelling Nazis in school.

You lucky ones in Australia got to watch a show already that I've been getting online.  Myth Hunters.  It's about lost treasures.  Both of the "Ark"s, the Amber Room, and such.  Can't wait for the one on the Honjo Masamune to come out.  I want to learn more about that...

jazmunda

Quote from: bigchucka on April 02, 2014, 10:10:16 PM
You lucky ones in Australia got to watch a show already that I've been getting online.  Myth Hunters.  It's about lost treasures.  Both of the "Ark"s, the Amber Room, and such.  Can't wait for the one on the Honjo Masamune to come out.  I want to learn more about that...

I remember seeing ads for that on the History channel but I never watched it.

jazmunda

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Art shared this video from 95.7 KJR on Facebook.

http://youtu.be/nr_DSQPTvXc

What does it mean??

Is he going to be LIVE on air tonight?

Stay tuned ...

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
Sounds legit mister. Do you have any Jesus juice?

No jesus juice.  Just chloroform, and a pile of dildos lots of candy.

Jackstar

For a "feeble attempt," it sure is timely!

Also: nothing you've posted since has been as impressive.

Love,  Jack

p.s. have your handlers heard of "the calendar"? it is a recent invention!

DesertFox

Quote from: jazmunda on April 02, 2014, 02:10:03 PM
What I meant by gullible is that he has a trusting and loyal fan base who believe what he has to say myself included. Art is often very cryptic in his announcements and the fan base jumps on every piece of information and dissects and often jumps to conclusions based on no facts whatsoever as seen yesterday. This leads to a bit of a game of broken telephone where the message is distorted and the rest of the "gullible" fan base starts welcome him back. Throw in the confusion of April Fools Day to make such an announcement and you can understand why there would be some people a little bewildered.

I get ya.  Wasn't aware that people jumped to wrong conclusions.  To me it seemed simple--he was just reaffirming his intention for the show and added details on it it's time slot going against Coast.  So that's good to me.

laserjock

art?  ART??  A-R-T-?-?-?  Come and at least say hi!  Man are you a cryptic dude!

Queen

wish art could start and stop a show so this thread would pick up steam again LOL.  j/k!!!!

Quote from: NIN2 on April 07, 2014, 07:51:27 PM
wish art could start and stop a show so this thread would pick up steam again LOL.  j/k!!!!

Art Bell's Dark Matter, scheduled to return for half a show in September 2015.

Hog

Quote from: jazmunda on March 30, 2014, 04:04:30 AM
I think you mean September 2015.

By December 2015 we might be on Part 2 of this thread.
No I meant December.  The 2 year clock begins when Art no longer broadcasting via Sirius.
If Art stopped broadcasting via Sirius in August 2015, the 2 year non compete would begin then, in this scenario, the Non-Compete clause would NOT be in effect for only 1 month. The Non-Compete Clause would then extend until August 2017.
peace
Hog

jazmunda

Quote from: Hog on April 12, 2014, 07:43:13 PM
No I meant December.  The 2 year clock begins when Art no longer broadcasting via Sirius.
If Art stopped broadcasting via Sirius in August 2015, the 2 year non compete would begin then, in this scenario, the Non-Compete clause would NOT be in effect for only 1 month. The Non-Compete Clause would then extend until August 2017.
peace
Hog

It has been stated by both Art and Producer Paul on this site and various social media accounts that the NC ends September 15 2015.

ItsOver

Now this is and always shall be The King of Cool.  McQueen, eat your heart out and RIP.

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 03, 2014, 12:00:08 AM
No jesus juice.  Just chloroform, and a pile of dildos lots of candy.

You guys are hilarious...discovered Art Bell about 2 years ago while I was trolling the net. I stumbled upon the frantic Area 51 caller on YouTube. It scared the bejesus out of me at 2am one stormy winter night. What awesome radio that must have been! Didn't that caller call back the next night and admit it was a hoax?

bigchucka

Quote from: dudefromtherock on April 17, 2014, 05:56:41 PM
You guys are hilarious...discovered Art Bell about 2 years ago while I was trolling the net. I stumbled upon the frantic Area 51 caller on YouTube. It scared the bejesus out of me at 2am one stormy winter night. What awesome radio that must have been! Didn't that caller call back the next night and admit it was a hoax?

Not that I remember.  Just looked it up and apparently he did.  Huh.

http://youtu.be/MhLh8KJCPNI

The funny thing about the first call is that it was sampled for the ending track for Tool's album Lateralus.

b_dubb

I have it on good authority that this thread was actually intended to be called "Art Bell Shits Dark Matter"

Quote from: bigchucka on April 17, 2014, 06:30:42 PM
Not that I remember.  Just looked it up and apparently he did.  Huh.

http://youtu.be/MhLh8KJCPNI

The funny thing about the first call is that it was sampled for the ending track for Tool's album Lateralus.

It kinda spoils the moment hearing that as we all wanted the caller to be legit. Art Bell creates radio drama not unlike the old detective noir of the 30's and 40s

bigchucka

Quote from: dudefromtherock on April 17, 2014, 08:33:06 PM
It kinda spoils the moment hearing that as we all wanted the caller to be legit. Art Bell creates radio drama not unlike the old detective noir of the 30's and 40s

I kook at it like this.  Art has called "Bullshit!" on people in the past.  So, it isn't like he's against the truth being known....  People got so good calling up with stories that's how "Truth Or Trash" was invented....

Quote from: dudefromtherock on April 17, 2014, 08:33:06 PM

There's a lot of theorizing though that it wasn't really the same guy, that it was a cover up.  I think people would point back to the show being knocked off the air during the call.  That's kind of the beauty of Coast, even if something is fake, it can be spun to seem more real.  The fun just never ends.