• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Quote from: Little Hater on November 23, 2013, 12:47:22 PM
"It is permissible to have an unexpressed thought."

Lilith Sternin-Crane on an episode of Wings.

Obscure quote! I like it.

EarthAlien007

I wonder if a bunch of assholes just happened to come here, or is it an organized effort to disrupt this forum?
Somewhat entertaining anyhow.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 23, 2013, 12:58:57 PM
I wonder if a bunch of assholes just happened to come here, or is it an organized effort to disrupt this forum?

It got a bit hairy a few pages back, total abuse meltdown. I prefer wittier, cleverer putdowns or at least mildly amusing. Go ahead, that is a challenge.

maureen

yes... we would be of smallish wit if we allowed such silliness to disrupt the fórum...to silly words, deaf ears!  ;) :D

JayDee543

Quote from: Art Bell on November 21, 2013, 06:17:41 PM
Hi there everybody. Well it is a sad day for me indeed. [blah blah blah I quit and it's not my fault ]

lol the level of narcissistic pomposity in Art's email is literally laughable

i sincerely hope the person who got the email, printed it out, proceeded to laughed for about 17 minutes and threw it in the garbage like the rambling lunacy that it is

it sounds like the excuses you hear everytime someone at the DMV tries to get out of a ticket

"well you see, the reason I did that is because you suck!"

lol ugh, what an amateur

oh well, see ya in 2 years

Yorkshire pud

Oh, I've found crazy redefined... And no I haven't read all 50 plus pages.... The title and first post is enough to cause at least a smirk

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195899

maureen

inventive invectives! creative cussing!... a pompous pomposity of snobjoy snores!! (Christopher Fry)

RoseGirl

Bingo! That is exactly what is going on. Obviously, someone is very threatened by this forum and very threatened by what Art may do legally or may do in the future. It's a kind of 'scorched earth' approach and it is definitely the sign of a company in serious (pun intended) trouble.

Heather Wade

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 23, 2013, 01:56:57 PM
Bingo! That is exactly what is going on. Obviously, someone is very threatened by this forum and very threatened by what Art may do legally or may do in the future. It's a kind of 'scorched earth' approach and it is definitely the sign of a company in serious (pun intended) trouble.

Oh, do give me your thoughts on "Exactly what is going on."  Or can you not talk about such top secret stuff?

I'll check your response as soon as I get back.  Got another backroom deal to attend & I cannot be late.

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 23, 2013, 02:03:50 PM
Oh, do give me your thoughts on "Exactly what is going on."  Or can you not talk about such top secret stuff?

I'll check your response as soon as I get back.  Got another backroom deal to attend & I cannot be late.

OIC....EA007 can think this but not me?

This kind of thing goes on all the time. But....feel free to ignore it because I said it.

Wow. This thread can get pretty nasty, man. Everybody needs to put on some Gordon Lightfoot, pull up a good Bob Ross Youtube video, and chill.

RoseGirl

~somewhere a clock chimed three~

maureen

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on November 23, 2013, 02:18:21 PM
Wow. This thread can get pretty nasty, man. Everybody needs to put on some Gordon Lightfoot, pull up a good Bob Ross Youtube video, and chill.
hahahahaha ...thanks for the Gordie, and very cool trees by Bob!!  ;D

maureen

Quote from: lonevoice on November 23, 2013, 02:46:28 PM

lol... yes it can seem that way, Lonevoice... ;D... we keep it light !... :D

Maybe it's Kate and Jess taking their revenge.

popple

Quote from: Imada Duty on November 23, 2013, 11:36:50 AM
Fuck you Art Bell. All  these years(12) I have been listening to you when your on, I have supported you coming back which even left my house split on the bell/noory rivalry.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean...  :'(

RoseGirl

Wow....I sure can shut up the hired hackers, can't I? Too funny.

~and the truth shall set you free~

coaster

Can't believe some of you would spend so much time bickering back and forth. I swear, some people just fucking live on the internet.. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2013, 01:10:34 PM
Oh, I've found crazy redefined... And no I haven't read all 50 plus pages.... The title and first post is enough to cause at least a smirk

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195899

"Just as everybody was toasting or purchasing in WalMart, Black Adolph signed the law"

Buuuuh?

MikeJ

Based on the past 25 pages or so, I can only conclude there is nothing new to report on Art, aside from his own rather odd post casting blame in every direction.  In any event, would it be too much to ask that people move their personal issues/financial issues/political hypotheses, etc. to some other forum?  While some of the posts are amusing or interesting, most are very dull and make for tedious scrolling. All of this "noise" makes it difficult for those of us who log on here to find information about Art (if there are any of us left) to actually find any.

munbeam666

Maybe the name of the forum should be changed to GNoory Sucks

Quote from: MikeJ on November 23, 2013, 03:14:53 PM
Based on the past 25 pages or so, I can only conclude there is nothing new to report on Art, aside from his own rather odd post casting blame in every direction.  In any event, would it be too much to ask that people move their personal issues/financial issues/political hypotheses, etc. to some other forum?  While some of the posts are amusing or interesting, most are very dull and make for tedious scrolling. All of this "noise" makes it difficult for those of us who log on here to find information about Art (if there are any of us left) to actually find any.

Finally. Thank you. I felt like I'd come back to a completely unreasonable set of people....but there is hope.

RoseGirl

Quote from: MikeJ on November 23, 2013, 03:14:53 PM

Based on your registration date, Mike, you are very new here....so not quite sure what you are talking about when you say 'if there are any of us left'.

Just wondering.

Meanandnasty

I think it is a concerted effort by the Sirius/Premrad/Coast alliance to disrupt the thread.  You can hire posers to call in the show to give you a supportive audience.  Why not hired troll teams to perform an underbelly subterfuge attack on the Art Bell Quits Dark Matter Thread?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Meanandnasty on November 23, 2013, 03:20:22 PM
I think it is a concerted effort by the Sirius/Premrad/Coast alliance to disrupt the thread.  You can hire posers to call in the show to give you a supportive audience.  Why not hired troll teams to perform an underbelly subterfuge attack on the Art Bell Quits Dark Matter Thread?

ya think?

Meanandnasty

Quote from: munbeam666 on November 23, 2013, 03:17:57 PM
Maybe the name of the forum should be changed to GNoory Sucks

Mr. Noory should be invited to opening day ceremonies if that is the name change.  Pizza rolls and turkey sandwiches served by troll volunteers.