• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
Dave responding to C2C streaming problems.  Classic.  He's probably wondering why you asked him about problems with C2C swimming in a creek.  ;D

Lol remember when Dave went swimming I that creek in Houston?

Tommy had to go buy new pants while Dave put on a Donkey Show for the window cleaners.

dan7800

The Sirius FB page is blowing up.

#FreeArtBell or FireSirius

Redwolf

Quote from: maren on November 13, 2013, 10:54:27 PM
Art clarified that he didn't have the first 30 days to opt out of his contract, but he could opt out ANYTIME as long as he gave 30 days notice, regardless of how long the show had been running.  He gave 30 days notice, but they said, nope, you can leave now.  THAT'S the 30 day thing.

That is good to know...thanks for the clarification (I missed that). I will run it up the flagpole and see what my friend says!  :D

coaster

any of you young kids got twitter? do a freeartbell on there

Luna

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:09:21 PM
Art went on a cruise with Ramona, remember ?

It's time for you to do YOUR part.

Get a flag printed up with a pirate logo on it and FREE ART BELL on it and go plant it on either Mt. McKinley or the one with the active volcano on it.

Hmm, maybe we could all chip in and make some banners up and go on freeway overpasses like the Tea Party does and put up FREE ART BELL banners.

Or see if we can get that cropduster from Independence Day and buzz Sirius hq with it with a banner tied behind it that says FREE ART BELL.

Or if somone who knows someone working on the new WTC tower and ...
I love Art Bell... but I'm not going to trudge though feet and feet of snow to put up a flag that no one will see though the short days and snowy weather. It's dark at 8am when I get to work and it's mostly dark at 5pm when I leave work. :<

Chine

Quote from: coaster on November 13, 2013, 11:12:33 PM
any of you young kids got twitter? do a freeartbell on there

I have Twitter and just posted.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on November 13, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
Lol remember when Dave went swimming I that creek in Houston?

Tommy had to go buy new pants while Dave put on a Donkey Show for the window cleaners.

Was that when he fell in a mud puddle and only had one set of clothing?  What a twit. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: Luna on November 13, 2013, 11:14:15 PM
I love Art Bell... but I'm not going to trudge though feet and feet of snow to put up a flag that no one will see though the short days and snowy weather. It's dark at 8am when I get to work and it's mostly dark at 5pm when I leave work. :<

slacker.

Derpspiracy

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:09:21 PM
Art went on a cruise with Ramona, remember ?

It's time for you to do YOUR part.

Get a flag printed up with a pirate logo on it and FREE ART BELL on it and go plant it on either Mt. McKinley or the one with the active volcano on it.

Hmm, maybe we could all chip in and make some banners up and go on freeway overpasses like the Tea Party does and put up FREE ART BELL banners.

Or see if we can get that cropduster from Independence Day and buzz Sirius hq with it with a banner tied behind it that says FREE ART BELL.

Or if somone who knows someone working on the new WTC tower and ...

Oh. I'm totally going to get them to spell "FREE ART BELL!" in lights next to the Incline. It'll be the first thing people see when driving into Pittsburgh.

eddie dean

Quote from: DanTSX on November 13, 2013, 11:07:16 PM
Personally, I always imagined Australia as a time warp to the United States summer of 1986.

Lots of neon clothing, scrunchies, BMX bikes

That's probably just brain pollution from more Australian movies.

;D
You are cool with me Dan. 8)
Idk why people are giving you shit today.

dortmunder

Quote from: Chine on November 13, 2013, 11:14:35 PM

I have Twitter and just posted.

use the hashtag with it, it's already a popular trending topic

Falkie2013

Another thought just occurred to me.

Hoagie claims he has pals at NASA.

Any AB fans up on the International Space Station ?

Imagine a Free Art Bell pirate banner all the way up there.

Or is it down there ?

Luna

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:16:18 PM
slacker.
I'm not a slacker. I'm just lazy.

(Wait... that's the same thing...)

dortmunder

Quote from: Derpspiracy on November 13, 2013, 11:16:47 PM
Oh. I'm totally going to get them to spell "FREE ART BELL!" in lights next to the Incline. It'll be the first thing people see when driving into Pittsburgh.

Stickers. Slap 'em up all over your town.

Luna

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:16:18 PM
slacker.
You're the turkey non baster? Was it anything like turkey jerky?  ::)

coaster

I feel like hanoi jane pissing on some sirius mikes right now. you smell that norry? that aint nacho pepperoni jerk.

ItsOver

Quote from: Luna on November 13, 2013, 11:19:47 PM
You're the turkey non baster? Was it anything like turkey jerky?  ::)

Yes.  Falkie outed himself.  ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: dortmunder on November 13, 2013, 11:19:13 PM
Stickers. Slap 'em up all over your town.

Without looking it up ( KDKA tv I think ) get them to put up a FREE ART BELL banner on the Gulf Bldg and have the lights spell it out in morse code as well just for Art.

Hey, that gave me another idea.

When the Stillers are next in town, take a FREE ART BELL banner or sign to the game and try to get it on tv.

" did not receive last part. FREE ART ... please repeat. "

Cover up the fence protecting the Hollywood sign and put 2 signs.

First, FREE ART BELL.

And then GEORGE NOORY SUCKS.

Oh, yeah. Try to put up a sign for my channel too. I could use the free advertising.

;)

Hmm, The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) On You Tube sayz daht GEORGE NOORY SUCKS.

AHND HE'S ALSO A YINZER !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chine

Quote from: dortmunder on November 13, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
use the hashtag with it, it's already a popular trending topic

I'm a step ahead of you. I've tweet stormed in the past. ;)

Shastalexy

Billboard :

SiriusXM, Free Art Bell

Derpspiracy

Did anybody post about the #FreeArtBell campaign on 4chan? There's a lot of diehard Art fans on the paranormal board (/x/).

mikuthing01

Quote from: Derpspiracy on November 13, 2013, 11:28:29 PM
Did anybody post about the #FreeArtBell campaign on 4chan? There's a lot of diehard Art fans on the paranormal board (/x/).

When i do see a art bell thread on /x/ its usually pretty dead someone should still make one though.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2013, 11:21:48 PM
Yes.  Falkie outed himself.  ;)

More like crunchy burnt Pepperidge Farm croutons and potatoes.
Because of my original sinus infection, I can no longer smell much. I lost much of my sense of smell.
However, I can smell the local sewage treatment plant when we drive by it. It's stench even comes through the closed car windows.
Though it does smell better then $noory ever has.

coaster

READ THIS. you all have a tendency not to when my drunken ass is postin but..
Heres the thing. Social media wins companies over. its done it before, it will do it again. Shit goes viral. Are we so small here? Theres facebook. Sirius will wake up and not see or care unless his fans make noise. It was  MV, Onan, or MK that brought up a question during the last gabcast. About bringing it to Sirius.
Art said contact them. Make it known. I'm worn the fuck out. If you have a fucking facebook or a twitter, or anything social media, make it fucking known. jesus. you bitch and moan and you all too sit on your hands.
400 people reading this site right now. guests.. go to your fb and twitter. make it known. #freeartbell. i want fucking radio again Dont you?

lonevoice

Art posted this on his facebook page 50 minutes ago:

;D

Art_s Farts

Call every single call-in show on SiriusXM and bug the living shit out of them. Free Art Bell.

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on November 13, 2013, 11:31:56 PM
READ THIS. you all have a tendency not to when my drunken ass is postin but..
Heres the thing. Social media wins companies over. its done it before, it will do it again. Shit goes viral. Are we so small here? Theres facebook. Sirius will wake up and not see or care unless his fans make noise. It was  MV, Onan, or MK that brought up a question during the last gabcast. About bringing it to Sirius.
Art said contact them. Make it known. I'm worn the fuck out. If you have a fucking facebook or a twitter, or anything social media, make it fucking known. jesus. you bitch and moan and you all too sit on your hands.
400 people reading this site right now. guests.. go to your fb and twitter. make it known. #freeartbell. i want fucking radio again Dont you?

long as I get a small ... err, minescule cut of Art's revenues. I need an Ipad so I can continue the good fight.

;)

every video I make is being sent to my FB page and twitter page.

Art Bell

Thank you all for the support. I did not ask for this, but holy smokes it is really going nuts.

Art (Chained)