• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Daggit on December 05, 2014, 12:29:39 AM
Thought I just had to post in this thread considering I've read almost every post. I think I may need a bath now.
I had to head to the nearest nuclear fall out shelter for decontamination (and even still, I sometimes catch a whiff of this thread...)

Hog

C'mon July:  Art is planning to return to broadcasting on the Internet when his non-compete clause with SiriusXM expires in July 2015. In the meantime, please enjoy daily updates here and try out the Dark Matter Radio Network.

peace
Hog

Quote from: rparna on November 05, 2014, 12:29:02 AM
Art Bell Quits 721982 times

:P

I think Neil Young did a song call "The Quitter"?

Heather Wade

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on December 22, 2014, 05:55:45 PM
I think Neil Young did a song call "The Quitter"?

Yeah, but The Highwayman is always around... again... and again.   ;)

sydtron

Just had to put some grafitti on this thread.

ART BELL JULY 2015!!
HES ALIVE!!!  ALIVE! !!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

DesertFox

WE should post a "clicky" to the Art Bell RE-STARTS Dark Matter thread--that would be good ending to this thread since "Quit" has turned into "re-start".

I'd do it but I don't know how--my technological incompetence.

pate

Quote from: DesertFox on February 04, 2015, 11:49:00 AM
WE should post a "clicky" to the Art Bell RE-STARTS Dark Matter thread--that would be good ending to this thread since "Quit" has turned into "re-start".

I'd do it but I don't know how--my technological incompetence.

Better than technological incontinence, I guess.  I hear igNooron suffers from TI...

DesertFox

Please don't let this monster lurch back to life.

MikeJ

I had a quick pang of anxiety when I saw this thread had recent comments.

DesertFox

Hey!  The ART BELL THREAD was officially passed the QUIT THREAD with more pages 776 to 775--only fitting in these days of the Art comeback era!

Pam J

Hopefully we will never ever never have to post here again or for a very very very long time! 🙏

Delphi

Quote from: Pam J on March 09, 2015, 06:26:49 AM
Hopefully we will never ever never have to post here again or for a very very very long time! 🙏

Your right because the name of the show isn't Dark Matter  :)

bound4bristol

Quote from: Delphi on March 10, 2015, 06:12:16 PM
Your right because the name of the show isn't Dark Matter  :)

Re: Art Bell Quits Midnight in the Desert

MV/Liberace!

does anybody remember laughter?

onan

Quote from: MV on June 09, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

Only my wife's mocking snicker.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on June 09, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

I miss this thread.

Whodathunk this was possible at page 1 of this thread?

https://youtu.be/DsGT3dJO26Y

Quote from: DesertFox on November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM
This free streaming request/demand from Art to Sirius almost sounds like Art is looking for an excuse to quit again. 

Art is flighty, as we know...I love Art but i'm very skeptical.   What do you think?

Oh the memories..

Ciardelo

Quote from: Pam J on March 09, 2015, 06:26:49 AM
Psych!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 11:42:14 AM
Psych!

Damn, man. I didn't take my valium for the day...  you shoulda warned me this was coming!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 11:48:35 AM
Damn, man. I didn't take my valium for the day...  you shoulda warned me this was coming!
You are right, it was a harsh move. Just to prove that history does indeed repeat itself. My apologies.

whatatrip

To all those who stated that there was no police report regarding Art Bell's encounters and threats against he and his family, what a bunch of fools you are. You have no credibility and you should be shamed for being so ignorant. Now that it is all on the Nye County Sheriff's Office Facebook page, there should be no dispute but I am certain fools will be fools and they will continue to fool themselves over and over.

facebook

lol

"Hey it's Art Bell. Look, I need you folks to do me a favor..."

Ciardelo

Quote from: whatatrip on December 18, 2015, 12:02:50 PM
To all those who stated that there was no police report regarding Art Bell's encounters and threats against he and his family, what a bunch of fools you are. You have no credibility and you should be shamed for being so ignorant. Now that it is all on the Nye County Sheriff's Office Facebook page, there should be no dispute but I am certain fools will be fools and they will continue to fool themselves over and over.
I'm sorry, you are posting in the wrong "Art Bell Quits" thread. You need the newest episode, this is one of the previous times. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 18, 2015, 12:00:07 PM
You are right, it was a harsh move. Just to prove that history does indeed repeat itself. My apologies.
I had no clue this thread was here until you resurrected it.  ;)