• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

Lioness

It warms my heart  to listen to how happy he is when talking about Asia.

Quote from: nomobjustice on October 31, 2013, 08:17:46 PM
Bong on the coffee table next to a bible and a lit candle. 38 under the couch. LETS FUCKING DO THIS!

Yes.

jazmunda

timpate

My kids still Trick or treat. Even my oldest MV. They have a blast. Anyhow been waiting for this show for some time.

CampsieNP

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on October 31, 2013, 08:17:47 PM
In case I am scared to death tonight, I have to confess I took a Twix out of a kid's plastic pumpkin today. Yes, I did and I don't care.

Got quite a few trick-or-treaters. I hid a Twix myself too. Eating it now. With a Dr. Pepper. Sugar rush time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: timpate on October 31, 2013, 08:20:34 PM
My kids still Trick or treat. Even my oldest MV. They have a blast. Anyhow been waiting for this show for some time.

watup, nigga.

williedee

Chine

Spinner

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 31, 2013, 08:16:43 PM
Thanks, mang.  It's torture not to tell it here on the forum.  Saving it for Art.
Scared the shit out of the people that were with me at the time, but not me.
Looking forward to hearing it.
Will I need calming salts or something?

Twotrips

Left over Reese's and Starburst  -- good stuff

Heather Wade

Quote from: Spinner on October 31, 2013, 08:22:02 PM

Looking forward to hearing it.
Will I need calming salts or something?

Get the strongest stuff you got in your medicine cabinet, lol. 

SgtRocko

I've had some occurrences that I can only credit to ghosts (not really scary, though)...

The only issue I have with the existence of ghosts is... wouldn't Auschwitz, Treblinka, Kulmhof, Majdanek, etc. be vortexes of ghostly activity?  I've been to the sites, and except for a few legends of ghosts that involve murdered priests/nuns at Auschwitz, none of the locals we spoke with had ever experienced anything.

aldousburbank

Widespread mys man! How the hell's it hanging?

Spinner

Quote from: Chine on October 31, 2013, 08:08:41 PM
Didn't get my ghost story emailed in so I'm going to try to call in on open lines.
Hope you make it on, Chine. :)

sydtron

Chase!!! Ross' laugh...... Arts laugh!!  Hair standing on end already!  and I gotta be up at 5 edt. fuck it. lets go!

sense not everyones going to get on anyone want to share their ghost story here?

Heather Wade

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 31, 2013, 08:23:37 PM
I've had some occurrences that I can only credit to ghosts (not really scary, though)...

The only issue I have with the existence of ghosts is... wouldn't Auschwitz, Treblinka, Kulmhof, Majdanek, etc. be vortexes of ghostly activity?  I've been to the sites, and except for a few legends of ghosts that involve murdered priests/nuns at Auschwitz, none of the locals we spoke with had ever experienced anything.

They're there.  The locals are lying.  I bet you my Led Zep IV record that they are there.

So, any guesses about the announcement tonite ???

Foodlion

Did I sound too nervous? He picked me for his first caller.  :P

SgtRocko

Quote from: sydtron on October 31, 2013, 08:25:00 PM
Chase!!! Ross' laugh...... Arts laugh!!  Hair standing on end already!  and I gotta be up at 5 edt. fuck it. lets go!

Warned them at work I may well either be late in the morning, or taking a half day LOL  Between Spooky Matters and SOMEONE pretending not to know how to cook the turkey (after I'd done ALL the prep for, and left instructions WITH CARTOON DIAGRAMMES FOR) so it's in the oven for another hour... 

Going to pull out a bottle of Gascon Colosal and sit back to enjoy the Bellissimo