• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

someguy

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 29, 2013, 09:00:37 PM
Isn't that the zombie drug? :o

he would mix the bath salts\MPDV with literal dirt and stuff in a chem lab he didn't know how to use and plug it up his arse, calling it a magic sex drug. I am not making this up he posted it on some drug forums

FallenSeraph

Oh for God's sake. Thanks for squeezing us in, McAfee.

Come on Art...say it...you know you want to say...the Quickening.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 29, 2013, 08:59:12 PM
Jaz, for some reason I can't help but picture you as an Aussie version of Randall from clerks and clerks 2, it makes reading your posts fucking hilarious.

I'll take that as a compliment. I love that movie and Randall is one of favorite characters that epitomizes gen x and the 90s.

Thank you.

My favorite clip of Randall

http://youtu.be/5rbx-SgLHws

aldousburbank

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 29, 2013, 09:04:26 PM
Oh for God's sake. Thanks for squeezing us in, McAfee.
Don't let the sports illustrated football phone hit your ass on the way out.

analog kid

There's some audio on the nets where John talks about being surrounded at night in his yard by several federal agents who stood perfectly still for eight hours.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 09:04:29 PM
Come on Art...say it...you know you want to say...the Quickening.

Isn't that Intuit Quickening?

aldousburbank

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 09:04:17 PM
he would mix the bath salts\MPDV with literal dirt and stuff in a chem lab he didn't know how to use and plug it up his arse, calling it a magic sex drug. I am not making this up he posted it on some drug forums
Oh it 's ALL that, and more.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 09:05:20 PM
I'll take that as a compliment. I love that movie and Randall is one of favorite characters that epitomizes gen x and the 90s.

Thank you.

Hey Jaz as opposed the "I wasn't even s'posed to be here tonight guy", you definitely are  :)

McAffee or how ever you spell it is a PSYCO. I got to see his rolling interview with Alex Jones and he looked like he was tweaking. All nervous and shit. I tell you it was MURDER! and he got away with it.

someguy

Quote from: analog kid on October 29, 2013, 09:06:35 PM
There's some audio on the nets where John talks about being surrounded at night in his yard by several federal agents who stood perfectly still for eight hours.

HAHAHAHAH

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 09:06:54 PM
Isn't that Intuit Quickening?
Oh, well done!

Second guest sucks so far. He is boring me...I hope his info is good.

Spinner

I had no idea what McAfee's had been like. All I knew was that he created the famous anti-virus software. He sure has had an interesting life. Wow.

steelbot

is this guy reading.....his....statements....about...the...ya know...earthquakes and.....stuff....um.....

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 29, 2013, 09:06:32 PM
Don't let the sports illustrated football phone hit your ass on the way out.
BWAH!

Nighthawk

I would not be surprised if hes putting drugs up his ass. I saw on the news that it's all the rage with kids these days to soak tampons in vodka and then stick them up there. Girls and guys they say. A lot of them wind up in the emergency room but the doctor doesn't think of looking there.

DanTSX

The guy is batshit nuts.  He sounds so believable for 15-30 minute spurts, but eventually goes off the reservation.  But by that time, you WANT to believe him and ride his coattails and gain his approval, you will probably believe him if he told you he had a toilet hooked up to a Pratt & Whitney turbofan than he insists is a Super Mario Brothers style warp-zone to the future.  You'd flush yourself into 50,000lbs of thrust.

The drug shit is true too.  He got a bunch of lost hippy type chicks with daddy issues as guinea pigs for his crazy pHentalymine derived cocktails injected directly into colons.  ( but I poop from there!  Not today you don't!)

zeebo

I love stories like this.  I just do.

Before Fukushima, Tokyo Electric Power had a nuclear crisis in another part of Japan. They fixed cracks in the housing unit with duct tape.

zeebo

Quote from: DanTSX on October 29, 2013, 09:11:12 PM
You'd flush yourself into 50,000lbs of thrust.

Random observation:  This is the first time in history this particular configuration of words has ever been expressed in the English language.

DanTSX

Quote from: steelbot on October 29, 2013, 09:09:45 PM
is this guy reading.....his....statements....about...the...ya know...earthquakes and.....stuff....um.....

Maybe he is related to Linda mouton Howe

someguy

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 29, 2013, 09:14:04 PM
Before Fukushima, Tokyo Electric Power had a nuclear crisis in another part of Japan. They fixed cracks in the housing unit with duct tape.

were they using canadian workers or what?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 09:05:20 PM

Thank you.

It is with out a doubt a huge compliment.

lonevoice

Wow, it's like Ross Perot...1992.  Only I don't think Ross shoved drugs up his butt.

zeebo

Quote from: someguy on October 29, 2013, 09:15:38 PM
were they using canadian workers or what?

nah they'd just wedge a little moose jerky in the cracks

"you can never have too much water in the reactor"

DanTSX

When I view how odd Japanese pop culture has become, I often wonder if we nuked them too much, or maybe not enough.

I think the answer clearly was, not enough.