• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

Listening to dark city while surfing bellgab, a winning combination.

BobGrau

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 23, 2015, 04:48:46 AM
Listening to dark city while surfing bellgab, a winning combination.

Same here! John Alexander episode.

I really understand Steve's disgust in UFO hoaxes. If there ever as legitament evidence it would probably be dismissed as a hoax. It has really made my interest in the subject limited.

Anyone have a link to the chicken skin alien, that sounds funny.

Also for steve, any word on this weeks show. Looking forward to it!

Quote from: popple on May 24, 2015, 01:45:08 PM
Perhaps this is the story and video Steve brought up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379214/Dead-alien-stale-bread-How-frozen-Siberian-alien-BROWN-BREAD.html

Thanks! 

That is actually pretty interesting to look at. It is much more realistic than some aliens  I have seen in horror movies.

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 24, 2015, 04:31:51 AM
I really understand Steve's disgust in UFO hoaxes. If there ever as legitament evidence it would probably be dismissed as a hoax. It has really made my interest in the subject limited.

Anyone have a link to the chicken skin alien, that sounds funny.

Also for steve, any word on this weeks show. Looking forward to it!

This handsome fella?

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/03/12/monsterquest-maussan-hoax-revealed

Knapp made it a point this week to call out the alien slide hoaxsters. I think Knapp and Steve share a lot of the same views on ufology.

What sucks is knapp and Warner only do a few shows a month while Dave sucks 5 + nights a week.

popple

Knappy and Steve's shows are like an oasis in the desert. The barren desert of dumbness that Gnoory created by SUCKING the life out of everything. With Steve we are seeing new life  8) Could Knappy and Steve be angelsh?

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 26, 2015, 07:21:56 AM
Knapp made it a point this week to call out the alien slide hoaxsters. I think Knapp and Steve share a lot of the same views on ufology.

What sucks is knapp and Warner only do a few shows a month while Dave sucks 5 + nights a week.

It's a minefield, and frankly I'm getting tired of people who aren't Kevin Randle.

The one and only reason I don't do more shows is because of the time commitment. I wish there were more hours in a day/week.

bateman

Couple things.

1. Ex Machina is fantastic. Don't watch the trailer, just go in cold. Best sci-fi movie I've seen in years, probably since Moon.

2. I will be hosting a pre-Midnight in the Desert test show show on Sunday, July 19 with Jaz and whoever else wants to jump on board. This will be a live, multi-hour drunken call-in affair with SPECIAL GUESTS to be announced. We'll be live until Art takes over that night. This will be happening on ufoship.com thanks to MV.

nbirnes

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2015, 08:05:02 PM
Couple things.

1. Ex Machina is fantastic. Don't watch the trailer, just go in cold. Best sci-fi movie I've seen in years, probably since Moon.

2. I will be hosting a pre-Midnight in the Desert test show show on Sunday, July 19 with Jaz and whoever else wants to jump on board. This will be a live, multi-hour drunken call-in affair with SPECIAL GUESTS to be announced. We'll be live until Art takes over that night. This will be happening on ufoship.com thanks to MV.

I wonder how meta it would be to have a run of Bella-Haven as soon as the drunken bachelor party is done? Also, since Future Theater is going to be on July 20 before Art, and since, you know ... that's the date for freedom, well ... maybe he would like to be our guest?

jazmunda

Couple things.

Have you spoken to my agent?

bateman

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 27, 2015, 08:07:22 PM
Not that it's any of our business but is radio your day job?  You seem really polished for someone with a relatively new show, kudos.  Noory's been at it for years and still sounds like an amateur by comparison.

Yup, been at it for over a decade. I was on K-Rock at 22. I'm such a radio nerd I get excited listening to old sweepers.

https://youtu.be/R48y6CEjWHU

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nbirnes on May 27, 2015, 08:08:36 PM
I wonder how meta it would be to have a run of Bella-Haven as soon as the drunken bachelor party is done? Also, since Future Theater is going to be on July 20 before Art, and since, you know ... that's the date for freedom, well ... maybe he would like to be our guest?

This is all very exciting.

Couple things.

Seen the movie. It was good. Just watched mad max it was awesome, but I don't care for storylines which is good because this movie didn't have one, just pure action.

Sounds awesome. I will try to call in. Glad jaz is on board.

The General

I will be hosting a pre-Midnight in the Desert test show show on Sunday, July 19 with Jaz and whoever else wants to jump on board. This will be a live, multi-hour drunken call-in affair with SPECIAL GUESTS to be announced. We'll be live until Art takes over that night. This will be happening on ufoship.com thanks to MV.
Hell yes.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2015, 08:10:32 PM
Have you spoken to my agent?

Your daughter? Yes, we were discussing compensation but then she got bored and went to play Hello Kitty or some shit. Really unprofessional.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2015, 09:12:09 PM
Your daughter? Yes, we were discussing compensation but then she got bored and went to play Hello Kitty or some shit. Really unprofessional.

Sounds about right.

cweb

You had me at test show. And live. And drunken.

Mostly drunken.

Welp, I'm taking off July 20th.

Any chance sense you are able to pull this off, dark city could be moved to live?

Gemstone

It's a date! I Look forward to listening to one fun show.

bwillard01

"I shudder to think what gas-station underwear feels like."  LOL!

- Brought to you by J.P. Mucklestone ®

Gemstone

Quote from: bwillard01 on May 28, 2015, 01:31:03 PM
"I shudder to think what gas-station underwear feels like."  LOL!

- Brought to you by J.P. Mucklestone ®

Gas station underwear has to be on the same par as gas station sushi.

lonevoice

Quote from: Gemstone on May 28, 2015, 02:29:46 PM
Gas station underwear has to be on the same par as gas station sushi.
They probably taste the same too.

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on May 28, 2015, 02:57:27 PM
They probably taste the same too.

Damnit, now I want some stir fried panties.

bateman

Quote from: onan on May 28, 2015, 03:21:04 PM
Damnit, now I want some stir fried panties.

My neighbor's dog had to be opened up after he ate a whole bunch of panties. I wouldn't recommend it.

Btw, are you gonna jump on to co-host the pre show show? You should.

wr250

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2015, 03:27:42 PM
My neighbor's dog had to be opened up after he ate a whole bunch of panties. I wouldn't recommend it.

Btw, are you gonna jump on to co-host the pre show show? You should.

is there going to be a gabcast before batemans pre art show?

bateman

Quote from: wr250 on May 28, 2015, 04:11:19 PM
is there going to be a gabcast before batemans pre art show?

This will technically be a GabCast. Onan's on board too.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2015, 07:14:57 PM
This will technically be a GabCast. Onan's on board too.

It's the gabcast minus the talented and successful ones. Bateman will also be there.