• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

bateman

And thank yeww all for once again making this past month the biggest ever. Downloads be goin' crazy.

jazmunda

Is this show still going? :P

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on January 31, 2015, 04:04:20 PM
Is this show still going? :P

QUIET. NOTHING IS WINDING DOWN.

b_dubb

bateman you need to get Art on your show.  Did I mention NEED?  NEED NEED NEED to get Art on your show. 

NEED

/end subtlety

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on January 31, 2015, 04:05:40 PM
QUIET. NOTHING IS WINDING DOWN.

:P

Numbers are looking great.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on January 31, 2015, 04:18:28 PM
bateman you need to get Art on your show.  Did I mention NEED?  NEED NEED NEED to get Art on your show. 

NEED

/end subtlety

I like this idea.

bateman

The Art Bell line is always open.

Finally able to start slowly catching up. Loved the Elizabeth Bathory show!

bateman

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 31, 2015, 06:11:03 PM
Finally able to start slowly catching up. Loved the Elizabeth Bathory show!

Thanks! This was one of the more, err, interesting comments I received about it:

QuoteI have recently posted on Kim Craft's site that Countess Bathorie reincarnated into Dame Sark whose dark mysticism attracted Hitlers interest , rumor's of Dame Sark eating off the fingers of the Gestapo while being chained has startling similarities to Bathorie . I don't believe Craft's research that Bathorie never murdered anybody , the evidence is overwhelming but I do believe that misinformation has been placed to remove a timeless secret, to protect the legacy of Vampires. The concept is simple , 90 percent of UFO U tube clips are false but you cannot dismiss all. I lived in Sark in the seventies and was privy to dark witchcraft , barely escaped with my life. If Craft had doused the rumour's and claimed that even though she was a murderess, the vampire stories were all over exaggeration but Crafts findings are far too saccharine clean . Somebody cleaned up or the Bathorie descendants have sponsored this. There is always an element of truth ? Her baby was a wolf ??? ? thus the removal-

Quote from: bateman on January 31, 2015, 07:21:54 PM
Thanks! This was one of the more, err, interesting comments I received about it:

Clearly, you should have this person on for a follow up show.  ::)

popple

QuoteHer baby was a wolf? thus the removal-

This right here sounds like something that came out of google translate. I guess her baby was a lycandroid. Connie willis' guest can verify the nazi connection.

zeebo

Quote from: popple on January 31, 2015, 10:28:18 PM
...I guess her baby was a lycandroid. Connie willis' guest can verify the nazi connection.

Yes but I believe this does not apply to the naturally wild lycandroids but rather the Nazi genetically-engineered "bodybuilder" ones.  We must distinguish our wolfens.

BobGrau

Quote from: WildCard on January 31, 2015, 01:09:43 PM
This opens up a whole genre that Boory wouldn't touch. Barbara Simpson interviewed Richard Metzger. But, Russ Kick is untouched.
http://disinfo.com/

Before the net and Amazon -
http://feralhouse.com/ 
http://www.researchpubs.com/
http://www.paladin-press.com/

Dunno what Metzger's up to these days, but he used to be quite the DMT priest, Bateman. Just sayin...

bateman

New show coming in the next day or so, just cutting it up now.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on February 02, 2015, 12:31:30 AM
Can't wait.

Delphi

Must listen right here fellas,  my good mate here knows what he is doing and has a bright future.  He's starting to get me. Out of the shell.  I may have a secret I need to let go of haha  bateman keep it up but keep quiet  ;)  you know how it is

wr250

bateman: will you sit in for Art should his back act up or something?

Quote from: wr250 on February 03, 2015, 05:59:34 AM
bateman: will you sit in for Art should his back act up or something?

I wish he would take the weekend slot that same time art is on, even 1 of the days would be cool.

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on February 02, 2015, 12:31:30 AM

Looking forward to it.

bateman

Quote from: Delphi on February 02, 2015, 10:21:04 PM
Must listen right here fellas,  my good mate here knows what he is doing and has a bright future.  He's starting to get me. Out of the shell.  I may have a secret I need to let go of haha  bateman keep it up but keep quiet  ;)  you know how it is

Delphi is Bruce Jenner. You heard it here first.

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 03, 2015, 06:26:56 AM
I wish he would take the weekend slot that same time art is on, even 1 of the days would be cool.

Keith's already got me on at the 1am timeslot on Saturdays, but if Art wanted me to do a 'Dark Matter' show, of course I would.

bateman

New show is up at Darkcity.fm, along with papers I'm sure astroguy will want to peruse.

wr250

so your home studio is inches away from being completed.
do you need some signage? oh wait thats noory. nm 

Delphi

Hell yeah man I want to check some stuff out your doing

popple

Quote from: bateman on February 03, 2015, 02:31:13 PM

Delphi is Bruce Jenner. You heard it here first.
I support you in your new life direction, Bruce. Good luck!

Gonna listen later. SOOOO EXCITED FOR NEW DARK CITY!!!!!  ;D

Delphi

Quote from: popple on February 03, 2015, 04:23:38 PM
I support you in your new life direction, Bruce. Good luck!

Gonna listen later. SOOOO EXCITED FOR NEW DARK CITY!!!!!  ;D
Thanks the divorce has been rough on me and Kim has another sex tape that is being threatened to leak

bateman

Quote from: wr250 on February 03, 2015, 03:01:39 PM
so your home studio is inches away from being completed.
do you need some signage? oh wait thats noory. nm 

Heh, I actually looked into subway ads. Turns out they're pretty expensive.

Delphi

Quote from: bateman on February 03, 2015, 07:44:41 PM

Heh, I actually looked into subway ads. Turns out they're pretty expensive.
Hey are you after some decently priced ads? or are you good

popple

What a thrill it was to find out that we could all now purchase our realistic squirting jizz cock dildos and support Dark City at the same time! How you ask? By simply clicking through the Amazon affiliate banner on the Dark City support page HERE. Never has it been so satisfying and fulfilling to support a quality show. Now all we need is for jp mucklestone to open up shop ;D

I haven't ever heard the theory of Mars being nuked, but it was a interesting show. We've been lucky to not get stamped out for the lulz.... so far. Makes me really wonder why. The guest did say that it's been about half a billion years since the blasts so some space laws may have changed since then haha. We might just be a protected species! I'll have to listen to it again, but I'll be FFWD'ing through he parts where he talks about his fictional book. I lol'd when you interrupted with "We're talking about a book you made up"

From darkcity.fm
Plasma Physicist Dr. John Brandenburg: Was Mars Nuked?
Papers 1,2,3