• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

jazmunda

WildCard

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2014, 10:56:04 PM
I    WILL    NOT    STOP.
Col. Micheal Aquino (some caller on a recent C2C, that I ashamedly listened too, claimed he retired as a General. I call BS on that but still.) I suggest, strike that, DEMAND, you get him on your show for a 2hr "special" DarkWeekend. I don't think the usual, but awesome, short menu could cover him if you ask the right questions and do the the background work. The guy is so friggin creepy and the whole thing from the Satanic church, the Presidio child abuse scandal (and the HIV/AIDS stuff), the shutting down of Presidio (Old wine blotched-marked Gorby got some of it for his "green" organization that I haven't heard about in years), the fact that his was still in the military, the "mind-control" paper he wrote, etc etc. We need a real interview. Not some 80's Geraldo episode or bs. Not a Norry (not that he would ever touch it.) But you! (Before you make it big and ABC or CC says "no mas" on touchy subjects.)

ps: If you can't get him. Then an episode on "The Finders". You will know what I am talking about. Crazy story. But published in local FLA and DC papers at the time for various incidents.
Way to go, albrecht! I didn't think he'd do it since he's not selling anything.
Or is he? His book's, "The Church of Satan" and, "The Temple of Set", used to be free downloads.
Quote from: bateman on November 10, 2014, 06:51:37 PM
I can't decide if he's the genuine, friendly guy he makes himself out to be, or if he's a really sick fuck who's especially gifted in the art of deception.
Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2014, 05:46:24 PM
http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2007/08/michael-aquino-revisited-was-he-guilty.html
This link reminds me of at least one subject Aquino is deceptive about -
Quote" In his introduction to "The Order of the Vampire," Aquino writes that students will learn "invisibility."8 His words, but Aquino now denies that the Temple has ever dabbled in such quackery: "We do not have any particular interest in ‘invisibility.'"9
-Ibid.
QuoteI said that there was nothing overtly sensational, supernatural, or melodramatic about the Book of Coming Forth by Night working. I simply sat down and wrote it. It was not dictated to me by a materialized Egyptian god, nor did the words burn themselves into the pages like the fabled Hebrew Ten Commandments. The thoughts were “comfortable” ones, comprehensible to me within my preexisting frames of reference.

What, then, distinguished the Book of Coming Forth by Night from a mere meditation or exercise in creative writing? No more and no less than a sensation I had then, and conviction ever since, that something beyond Michael Aquino was generating it.
-The Temple of Set, Aquino
p. 11

His most evocative comments were at the very end. -

"We have a very disproportionate level of consciousness in humanity on this planet, far away from what you might call the natural state of everything else on the planet. < . . . >"

Wow.
But, "the gift of Set"? Why not the gift of Osiris?
If my gods are cartoon beings, so are yours. You can't have it both ways.

popple

Something is damn wrong when children (most of which didn't have legal guardians and couldn't identify themselves) are returned to a cult after all the evidence of pedophilia & other abuse is present. Oh, and then the CIA is all haw haw haw they aren't a cult they're just a community? :-\ This really is disturbing... I don't blame you for feeling sick while researching.

bateman

Quote from: popple on November 23, 2014, 01:48:03 AM
Something is damn wrong when children (most of which didn't have legal guardians and couldn't identify themselves) are returned to a cult after all the evidence of pedophilia & other abuse is present. Oh, and then the CIA is all haw haw haw they aren't a cult they're just a community? :-\ This really is disturbing... I don't blame you for feeling sick while researching.
QuoteUS News's sources, however, said that some of the Finders were listed in the FBI's classified counterintelligence files. Later, all investigations into the Finders were ordered stopped by the Justice Department, as the case was determined to be a national security matter. It was referred back to the CIA.
CIA took over the investigation, had the charges against the 2 guys dropped and labeled the whole thing an "internal matter". Customs report here:

http://i.imgur.com/bjWb7js.jpg

Podcast is up at: Darkcity.fm

HarveyBirdman

That's some sweet hair, brah.

b_dubb

latest show is deeply disturbing.  uhhhh ... good job?

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on November 24, 2014, 02:50:02 PM
latest show is deeply disturbing.  uhhhh ... good job?

I prefer disturbing.  Will be getting cozy & giving the latest Dark City a listen tonight.   8)

Pancake.

popple

From Nick Bryant's book
QuoteAfter Anthony and I talked four or five times, he consented to take me to his sect’s version of a black mass, which is patterned after the mass of Roman Catholicism. He only had one condition, and it was nonnegotiable: he insisted I partake of the “host.” The host, in Anthony’s sect, is a floury wafer that contains the high priest’s semen and the high priestess’ menstruation. Anthony and I parted ways.

gbneely

Holy fuck balls! What a disturbing story.

albrecht

Great work, Bateman! Good show but very disturbing. What is so interesting is author Nick Bryant's experience almost exactly mimics mine (though I non-professional and never wrote a book.) The Finders first piqued my interest back when it happened. Then it sort of went away and few years later I started thinking about and discovered the Franklin Scandal, etc. Then, again, it went to back burner until the Art Bell lawsuits/allegations and brought them both back into my thinking. Now it seems almost weekly you see some really sordid story or scandal around the world with regard to institutional, or elite, child abuse (media figures, CPS, foster care, churches, orphanages, government people, etc.) Really breaking in the UK the past months. Franklin and Finders need a real police investigation. I don't know but I'm sure some of the crimes alleged don't have statute of limitations.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

My next assignment for you ;) : "The Octopus", BCCI, PROMIS/INSLAW, and death of Danny Casolaro (RIP) and Iran/Contra connections. Another story of conspiracy that had actual basis that never was properly explained/punished and has always interested me. Such a BIG story though, really, might need to focus on just one issue at a time and have serial episodes (like, say the INSLAW and PROMIS stuff.)

bateman

Just want to say thank you all. Biggest month ever.

The growth has been incredible.

Heather Wade

That's because you kick ass, bateman.  I look forward to your show & glad you started doing it.

Quote from: bateman on December 01, 2014, 02:03:36 AM

I give 100% of the credit to Jimmy Church and George Noory. Being on the same network with Jimmy Church means that your numbers exploded.  ;D :D :) ::)

albrecht

Great! Now, when is the next show??!! And keep up the good work! I would rather have quality over quantity...but, ideally, both.

b_dubb

Whatever you did in September.  Keep doing it.  Congrats.

Quote from: b_dubb on December 01, 2014, 08:35:02 PM
Whatever you did in September.  Keep doing it.  Congrats.

I believe he started whacking it during the interview.

b_dubb

Father Ted's UFO Stories. I can't get past these accents

jazmunda

How many of those are fake Russian listeners? :P

Oh and congratulations comrade. ;)

Bart Ell

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2014, 07:49:19 AM
How many of those are fake Russian listeners? :P

Bateman does not attract the Fake Russian Elite.
Sickos with a well fitting underwear fetish on the other hand....

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 02, 2014, 01:37:01 AM
I believe he started whacking it during the interview.

Nah, I've always done that.

WhiteCrow

Franklin Scandal.... EXCELLENT!!!

Has an 'air' of believability based on similar stories I've heard from relatives that are higher-ups/insiders in National Politics. I certainly don't consider any of these second hand stories as smoking gun proof.

cweb

Thatswhatshesaid.

Congrats, btw!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cweb on December 02, 2014, 02:31:05 PM
Thatswhatshesaid.

Congrats, btw!

Hey I like this Steve Warner guy efforts.... But posting a chart without any numbers is meaningless :)

cweb

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 02, 2014, 02:35:51 PM

Hey I like this Steve Warner guy efforts.... But posting a chart without any numbers is meaningless :)
True. But you can see some of the numbers by going to his Soundcloud page... https://soundcloud.com/dark-weekend

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 02, 2014, 02:35:51 PM

Put it this way - I get as many downloads in a week now as I used to get in a month.

popple

Bateman, how did you achieve such an unbleefable increase in numbers without a secret underwater alien base or a one time hosting gig on coast to coast am?  IT'S BUHZARRE!  :o 

Thanks for the quality shows and all the time you put into each one! It's paying off. December will be another increase for sure.

2015 WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE BATEMAN!!!

Daggit

I've been listening to this show for a few months now and I must say I am very impressed. Very professional sounding, great interview technique, engaging and thought provoking. Better than a lot of the actual "professionals" on "real" radio. Ok. Enough ass kissing. Keep up the good work.

popple

Quote from: iTunesWe have not received enough ratings to display an average for this podcast.

BATEMAN NEEDS OUR REVIEWS AND ALL THE STARS!!!
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/steve-warners-dark-city/id775088884?mt=2

I tried to add a review but I don't know if it worked  :'(