• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 31, 2017, 12:41:02 AM
They can walk and play the skinflute at the same time. ::)

but can they walk backwards and play the flute :D

ninjashoes

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 30, 2017, 09:57:52 PM
Thanks Bomar for posting this.

That quote from Noory clearly shows that Noory didn't had any mean spirited intentions when he said that,
so I think that Daniel was not aware of the context, (or Daniel himself on purpose took it out of context) since Daniel
is so blinded by Art and Art can not do anything wrong in Daniel's mind.

As I said in my previous post on this topic, hating Noory for this quote is not proper.
Only Daniel knows if he was informed or just full of raging hate towards Noory because Art is Daniels flawless hero.

George was obviously being passive aggressive with that comment, that is Georges style. You must take into account the way he said it which we can't hear at the moment.

You must also take into account what else has happened.

If George is some happy go lucky innocent like he portrays then why did C2C tell certain guests that they had to choose between Arts new show and Coast? That seems like a very draconian way of handling a paranormal radio talk show. Seems a little personal and a little insecure as well.

Why did John B. Wells get kicked off of C2C? Why did George lie about what happened? You would think nice guy George would have been supporting John.

Then you have George bringing on the guy who was involved in a legal matter with Art, the timing was suspicious especially knowing Noory lies and acts passive aggressive.

Why did George kick Bram off the air just for talking about Krampus? Why is there now a rule now that if you even mention rich powerful jewish banking families like the Rothschilds who are centerpiece in the conspiracy world, you get accused of being hateful towards a minority and kicked off the air?

How do you even have a show about conspiracies without talking about that? So much for any last bit of free speech. Coast to Coast couldn't possibly be a more degraded and reverse form compared to what it once was with Art. George and the "LA Influence" have turned the show into a heaping pile of gorilla shit.

also I am no fan of the Dark Matter Network, that whole network besides Art himself can eat cat shit.

ninjashoes

On a completely unrelated note, I went to the first ever UFO festival in Yelm WA this weekend. It was a lot of fun. I ran into alot of cult freaks from the JZ Knight Ramtha Enlightenment School of morons.

I will be talking about this on the next show. I will also be announcing a change to the format of the show so stay tuned.

ninjashoes

This is a post from the George Noory Sucks thread here on Bellgab, I am just posting this to show that I am not the only one picking up on Georges character or lack of character I should say. The guy has a dark heart and this post explains it eloquently.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 01, 2017, 12:56:11 AM
I'll have to hear the replay when I have a chance. I think those fake medium and "talking to the dead" hucksters often call it "the other side." I think the bad reference is "the dark side." So the former may be what the buffoon meant. Not the latter. By the way, George Noory apparently admitted he gave himself up to "the dark side" years ago -- as he tells in his "Worker In The Light" garbage book.

In any event, know George Noory has little to no soul. No conscience. Few redeeming characteristics. He cares less about anyone outside of himself. He is a pathological liar, a manipulator, a narcissist, greedy, lacking in human decency -- and is a bad actor, to boot. In that he "acts" like he cares for his audience, for example, when all he wants is to use them for what he gets from it for his own worthless self.

Noory is an evil Snoorbot from Dimension X

Shoutout to Hear We Go Again for a great post.

ninjashoes

Asbjörn Torvǫl is a Norse Vitki (Norse Sorcerer/Shaman) and loyal follower of the Asatru Faith. As well as this he is a magician of many traditions. He is a magickal scientist, taking from every tradition that has something to offer in the goal of refinement and ascent.

August 6th 3pm PDT
http://endofdaysradio.com

ninjashoes

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 04, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Asbjörn Torvǫl is a Norse Vitki (Norse Sorcerer/Shaman) and loyal follower of the Asatru Faith. As well as this he is a magician of many traditions. He is a magickal scientist, taking from every tradition that has something to offer in the goal of refinement and ascent.

August 6th 3pm PDT
http://endofdaysradio.com

I'm sorry my guest contacted me and has rescheduled to the same time but on the 16th of this month(August).

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

ninjashoes

Quote from: Bomar on August 07, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

You got to listen to "Susan Lindauer", an ex-CIA Asset...

I heard her on another show, from Jul 26, 2017...

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65WIapeMHA  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

That has nothing to do with the show and probably should be posted in a thread that is relevent to the topic or its own thread. That comes off a little rude and spammy especially since you posted the exact same thing in multiple threads.

At least post it in the thread for a show where you did not attempt to discourage the host from broadcasting. I don't think simple etiquette is beyond any of us.

No one cares about Hillary Clinton anymore anyway, she already lost the election. We want to hear about interesting stuff like flat earth and aliens not political boring Hilary clinton crap this is end of days radio not right wing snoorefest radio.

Nothing to enjoy.

-Daniel

PS - suck a dick you disrespectful piece of trash

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 09, 2017, 04:45:59 PM
... We want to hear about interesting stuff like flat earth and aliens...

Flat earth and aliens?  LOL.  Is it 1997 again already?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 09, 2017, 04:45:59 PM
No one cares about Hillary Clinton anymore anyway

That's where you're wrong. Many of us would like to see her jailed for her crimes.  ;)

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 09, 2017, 08:04:01 PM
Flat earth and aliens?  LOL.  Is it 1997 again already?

I wouldn't know, I was like a junior in high school at the time. My biggest concern was to smoke as much weed as possible.

Some things never change.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 08:12:14 PM
That's where you're wrong. Many of us would like to see her jailed for her crimes.  ;)

We will all face the Reaper one day regardless of how much of our lives are spent behind bars. It is at that moment that I would prefer to have a clean soul.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 09, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

We will all face the Reaper one day regardless of how much of our lives are spent behind bars. It is at that moment that I would prefer to have a clean soul.

And you think she does?!  ;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 10, 2017, 12:00:09 AM
And you think she does?!  ;D

No not at all, that was me saying she has a very dirty soul.

She is also a clone.

ninjashoes

and the wheels keep turning

introducing my new friend Jaefar, no he is not the villain from Aladdin

https://youtu.be/m46YBIm-Ks0

Jaefar was a member of the church who received a series spiritual awakenings throughout his life and became aware of the truth contained in all religions. He has spent much of his life learning languages and deciphering ancient texts. Jaefar took on a new name when he began his current spiritual path as a teacher and he has plenty to share with the End of Days audience.

Daniel begins by asking Jaefar about his past. Jaefar was raised within a particular religious system but expanded his studies in many separate directions even including the works of Aleister Crowley.

Daniel asks Jaefar his thoughts on The End of Days, the antichrist, Aliens, Donald Trump and much more. They also go quite a bit in depth about 9-11, Israel and the misconceptions many people have about the Muslim faith and world.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCba2JZjsqkhE7Y7b7YdIpog

Daniel comes back from break and talks about Lena Dunham and her tattle tell behavior towards Airport employees. He then shares his experience of visiting the first ever UFO festival in Yelm Washington which was quite a bit of fun.

Daniel then almost throws up live on air because he watched the trailer for a somewhat old movie at this point, "Human Centipede" which Daniel describes as a vile and evil movie meant to disturb a persons mind for life. He did not even watch the actual movie, just the trailer.

Then things take a much more serious tone as Daniel begins to talk about the end of "The Great Podcast War of 2017" that took place between him and his former broadcasting partner. He talks about why it ended and how he honestly feels about the entire situation.

pate

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 01, 2017, 03:19:59 AM
George was obviously ... eat cat shit.

aPOGEES /ninjshoes/ EYE CAN DO KNOT ANGLAIS JEST OF MY MANNING YOU TAJE TO BANSKY\:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2ym2XJ9Ek

COMMUNISTITAXION.

EASE CRUDE, YAYS!

ninjashoes

Quote from: pate on August 11, 2017, 03:15:39 AM
aPOGEES /ninjshoes/ EYE CAN DO KNOT ANGLAIS JEST OF MY MANNING YOU TAJE TO BANSKY\:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2ym2XJ9Ek

COMMUNISTITAXION.

EASE CRUDE, YAYS!

Are you trying to contact me from within the Matrix?

anyways, here is my latest Jam,

https://youtu.be/6-seT-yyJlY
Adam Gorightly | Historia Discordia, Charles Manson, James Shelby | EODR 41

Adam Gorightly's work has appeared for two decades in magazines, counter-cultural publications, and conspiracy media. He writes about historical events and individuals that have not been given the proper respect or written about in a proper manner.

Daniel begins by asking Adam about his past, we find out he grew up in California which has been a strange place at times indeed. Adam tells us a bit about how he got started as a writer and gives us some interesting information about Charles Manson, he also mentions that he will be taking part in an upcoming Manson documentary.

They then get into the JFK assassination a bit before moving on to talk about Historia Discordia and then James Shelby, both topics that Adam has written about. Daniel then begins asking Adam his thoughts on various conspiracies such as 9-11, Illuminati and Donald Trumps possible Russian ties.

They finish off by talking a little bit about god and psychedelics.

http://www.adamgorightly.com/

Daniel comes back from break with some news stories the first of which is the lifting of the burn ban which means Daniel can barbecue again. He reads one letter asking him about Star Trek and another asking him his true honest thoughts about Israel and the Gaza strip situation.

Todd calls in and talks to Daniel about North Korea a bit. A caller from earlier calls in the middle of the Todd conversation and he has no idea what show he is calling in to.

Daniel trails off for a bit and almost ends the show when suddenly he gets a surprise call from none other than Yuck Nasty. They talk a bit about the long storied relationship between End of Days Radio and Get in Da Corner. Yuk shares the trials and tribulations of his podcasting career. Daniel invites both Yuk and his co-host Dogga to his upcoming Halloween Mayhem episode.

ninjashoes

The Quest to find the children of the future has begun.

https://youtu.be/8o5DRtIgYuU
Mary graduated has a degree in Humanities in 1990 from Brigham Young University when she began receiving messages. These dreams and messages were insistent that she find “The Chosen” and initiate the “Great Gathering.” At that time, she had been directing a private school for young children. As her own spiritual ideas were expanding, she was eager to find a way to share the concepts of magic and the great variety of world-cultures with children.

With Modern Masters, the concepts of "The Gathering" are finally coming to fruition.

Daniel begins by of course asking Mary about her past. She then explains how she had started to receive messages that she would play a very important role in educating and protecting gifted children.

Daniel asks many questions about psychic abilities, Illuminati and Aliens and even asks Mary about the possibility of a dark apprentice being created one day.

https://modernmasters.org/

Daniel comes back from break with the mind blowing moment of the day. He explains how there are double shows today.

ninjashoes

aaand anotha

https://youtu.be/eL2G2BT0EJQ

Stan Deyo is a scientist with an Above Top Secret Security Clearance and has worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black budget project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". He is a computer programmer, physicist and advanced propulsion engineer.

Daniel begins by asking Stan about his past where we learn that he grew up in Dallas Texas and began a keen interest in both computers and propulsion. He went on to work on black budget programs until the human element was forced out of the underground bases by evil Aliens from another dimension which represent Satan's forces in the book of Revelations.

Stan and Daniel have a "personal" discussion about The End of Days which includes Daniels triangle craft encounter and a confession of past demonic hauntings by Daniel.

Daniel finishes things by focusing on the time line asking Stan about celestial events surrounding the actual prophecy.

https://www.standeyo.com

Daniel comes back from break, rants and raves about the current situation in Charlottesvile Virginia and pleads with his listeners to use smart forms of activism and not dumb forms of activism. He then explains who would win in a fight between The Hulk and Thor before ranting some more about the special snowflakes this time.

ninjashoes

aaand more

https://youtu.be/lge0BA5K7l4

QuoteBill and Kyle have created a very original documentary style show that focuses on mysterious, paranormal and occult topics. The mandate33 youtube channel just may be the new hottest thing in paranormal/conspiracy.

On this episode Bill joins Daniel to discuss the channels rise in popularity. They begin by discussing Bill's past and how him and Kyle kind of randomly started the project just by going on a road trip. This gradually led to them visiting more and more locations related to Occult, UFO's and Conspiracy. Some of the their best work has been covering characters and locations like Jack Parsons, Mount Shasta, H.P. Lovecraft and much more.

Daniel asks Bill about his thoughts on aliens, a global conspiracy and where they plan to go next before requesting to one day join the guys on one of their road trips.

http://www.mandate33.com/

Daniel comes back from break and does the mind blowing moment of the day after reading some hate mail.

ninjashoes

I have joined Anonymous. 8)

https://youtu.be/qNJQEFfcaBk

QuoteGregg Housh | Anonymous, Mr. Robot, Solitary Confinement, Hacking Circles | EODR 45

Gregg Housh spent a good portion of his youth evading an FBI task force while helping to operate the Internet's foremost pirating rings and being a criminal hacker. In the year 2000 he got popped finally and had to go to court. The next 7 years were spent in and out of court until he plead guilty to conspiracy to violate copyright laws in 2007. He was then thrown into a federal penitentiary. When he got out, he worked a series of computer-related jobs while continuing to participate in various online subcultures. His key role in Anonymous's global protest campaign against the Church of Scientology was made public in 2008, Housh began serving as a media interpreter and interview subject for newspapers, websites, radio and television as an ambassador for world famous Internet Hacktavist group Anonymous.

Daniel begins as per usual by asking Gregg about his upbringing. We learn that he quickly took to computers and coding. He tells the entire story of how he became involved with internet piracy and some of the close calls he had while evading the authorities.

We then learn about Gregg's insane 27 day stay in solitary confinement which drove him temporarily crazy to the point where he started seeing people who did not exist. Gregg goes on to tell Daniel about his release and the events that led him to his involvement with the world famous Hacktavist group Anonymous. Daniel asks some questions about the group and how it felt when things really started to explode. They then move on to talk about the show "Mr. Robot" which is Daniels favorite show. Gregg explains how fantasy can sometimes be very close to reality.

https://gregghoush.com

Daniel comes back from break, reads some fan mail and then talks to Todd about religion/belief, violence in Charlottesville and temples before finishing with the Mind Blowing Moment of the Day.

ninjashoes

and we are back to Magick again! Very fun interview.

https://youtu.be/3xY9vKMw-Ko

Asbjorn Torvol | Norse Magick, Odin, Thor, 9 Worlds, Summoning Loki and Lucifer | EODR 46

Daniel begins by asking Asbjorn about how he became interested in magick. We learn that he was brought up religious/spiritual and always had some magickal leaning as long as he can remember.

They then begin discussing Norse magick and what is unique about it. Asbjorn comments that really norse Magick is not that different than any other type of magick, it is the symbology which is actually different. Daniel asks about Loki, Odin, Thor, Freja and even the Giants and the Nine Worlds.

They then move on to discuss other Magick related topics such as Illuminati, Crowley, curses, love spells, summoning, Lucifer, Satanism and much more.

https://www.asbjorntorvol.com/

Daniel comes back from break and reads some fan mail. He talks about the KGB agent that has been in the news regarding JFK's death and begins ranting about how most people actually believe in UFO's/Conspiracy and he can easily pull up the stats to prove it. Daniel then makes a bold move as he challenges a member of the Reptilian species to meet him in unarmed combat with the fate of humanity at stake.

droog

Wow!  You're definitely making up for lost time...and greatly improving in the process.  Good job!

ONeill

Quote from: ZaZa on July 30, 2017, 09:06:50 PM
Mykel be a gentleman and post those pictures of your hot girlfriend that she herself posted here few months ago.
I don't know where to find them and I'm sure you have them handy.

You can see it on Game of Thrones season 6. It is when Melisandre takes off the necklace.

ninjashoes

Quote from: droog on August 16, 2017, 10:13:52 PM
Wow!  You're definitely making up for lost time...and greatly improving in the process.  Good job!

Hey thanks!

That means quite a bit to me. I've been trying hard to be honest with myself and fix things I know deep down were issues. I am glad to see you noticed some improvement.

Here is my latest jam, it was a fun event and I sorta asked one dumb question....but I think it was kind of awesome when I reflect back on it.

This was my question about the Mayans lol...

https://youtu.be/ZEL-LzvKeMc

John L. Steadman | Lovecraft Magick System, Horror Influences, Conspiracy, Dr. Strange | EODR 47

John L. Steadman is a scholar of both H. P. Lovecraft and western occultism and has been a magickal practitioner for over thirty years, working with various covens and small groups of initiates.

Daniel begins by asking John how he got into Magick and Lovecraft. We find out more about John then launch into a conversation about how much Lovecraft has influenced modern horror. Names such as Stephen King are brought up and comparisons are made between human centric creations and those that Lovecraft wrote about which defy human understanding.

Daniel asks John about the reality of Cthulhu. John goes on to explain that these entities are most likely related to our own consciousness but says it is entirely possible that they could be real external beings from a hidden dimension.

They finish things by discussing Johns personal paranormal experiences and how his magick system based around Lovecraft actually works.

http://johnlsteadman.blogspot.com/

Daniel comes back from break with some words of encouragement for the upstarts out there. He reads a fan letter and also comments on Alex Jones visiting his home city, making fake coffee assault videos and how Daniel would love to talk to him face to face.

ninjashoes

Ummm...

If anyone is getting any weird PM's accusing me of weird things.

I have no idea what any of that stuff is. Apparently the poster ZaZa(Lucifer Bell) was banned recently and now he wrongfully thinks that I had something to do with it.

He seems to think I am other posters here which I am definitely not.

I pretty much just work on my show in fact I am on hiatus right now because I have another project I have been putting off that I really need to take care of. I don't have time to play games like that.

I don't know if he really believes any of that stuff or if he is just mad at me for being halfway nice about Heather or sticking up for Art.

In any case none of it is true so please disregard any whacko rumors you may be seeing about me.

ninjashoes

Hi bellgab,

Sorry about the connection here, he was calling in from the UK and Skype was just awful today but I did my best.

https://youtu.be/g6pOX7RbyDU

QuoteDr Matthew Alford is a scholar whose thesis applied Ed Herman and Noam Chomsky's Propaganda Model to the contemporary Hollywood film industry. He is now the author of many articles and books on Hollywood propaganda including his latest book "National Security Cinema: The Shocking New Evidence of Government Control in Hollywood"

Daniel starts off by asking Matthew how his interests started then the discussion moves on to who exactly is responsible and how deep the propaganda goes. Daniel asks Matthew about the past and if WW2 propaganda movies were a part of all this.

They go on to discuss how exactly the propaganda works and how it is meant to put the United States over as an ethical and moral superpower. Such films as Terminator, Transformers and many more are brought up as well as the program "Spooks" over in the UK. Daniel then asks about Steven Spielberg and Close Encounters.

https://www.amazon.com/Matthew-Alford/e/B0045YIR2K

Daniel comes back from the break locked and loaded as he discusses the Hurricane and Joel Osteen not helping. Daniel gives an update on his Reptilian challenge, takes a call from Todd, answers an angry pro-Alex Jones email then does the mind blowing moment of the day.

End of Days Radio will be going on hiatus for a couple weeks as I will be gone on an important venture.

I promise to return better than ever!

ninjashoes

Ok I am finally back, this was a crazy show. My broadcast was brought to a halt halfway through due to weather manipulation.

https://youtu.be/M9c-0r64HUY

QuoteMatt Landman | Chemtrails, Flat Earth, Las Vegas False Flag

Matt Landman, activist and filmmaker, creator of Actual Chemtrail Activists and the world’s first two Global Chemtrail Summit’s in 2015 and 2016 in British Columbia and Oregon, has created a spectacular new 80 minute anti geo-engineering film which is sure to stir the hearts and minds of many.  This movie is an unflinching historical voyage of man’s attempt to battle and control the atmospheric domain.  Through the unlimited resources of the mammoth military industrial complex, coupled with a controlled and parroted media, this film demonstrates we face the most daunting and dangerous cover up of our time. This film is called Frankenskies.

Daniel begins by asking Matt about his past growing up. Matt tells the story of his childhood and how he discovered geo-engineering. Daniel asks many questions about chemtrails such as the difference between Chemtrails and Contrails, what sort of planes are being used and if Matt has tried the red wine test. Matt goes on to explain how HAARP is involved in manipulating our atmosphere.

They then get into other related topics such as flat earth, false flags and how our consciousness is actually being manipulated and suppressed by indoctrination since birth.

Daniel then asks Matt to talk about the possibility of the Las Vegas shooting being a false flag...suddenly Daniels electricity is taken out and the interview is cut short as Daniel scrambles to figure out what went wrong.

http://www.actualactivists.com

Daniel comes back from break a little shaken up as he suspects that the show was once again interfered with by external forces. Daniel goes on to explain how impossible it is for his show to be taken out by weather when in fact he was/is doing a show on weather manipulation. Daniel explains how nothing will ever stop him from broadcasting and how death will only make him stronger. He then begins ranting about gun control and liberals like he always does, which he does quite well.

ninjashoes

Some of you may remember Todd, long time caller into End of Days Radio, well Todd is finally spilling the beans on who he really is and its an End of Days Radio exclusive.

https://youtu.be/Db0feVp61iA

QuoteTodd Miller | Psyops, Lovecraft, Crowley, Coven, Magic Shop | EODR 50

Todd Miller is an occultist, artist, magician, musician, singer, former magic store owner and former radio host who is also a longtime fan and caller of End of Days Radio.

Todd and Daniel have been discussing Todd's past in secret for a long time now and it is finally time to reveal it all to the world.

Todd begins by telling his story from the beginning, growing up as a Mormon. Todd explains how his life got messy real quick later on when he met his ex wife and began working at a radio station which was one of the first to start interviewing people like William Cooper, this caused quite a bit of heat with "the powers that be" as the radio station came under attack and Todd was forced out of the business due to threats against his life.

Todd then begins to tell the next part of his story, when he began to explore the world of magic.

Daniel and Todd get into talking about the Bavarian Illuminati, Artificial Intelligence, Chaos Magick, Lovecraft, Crowley, Flat Earth, Mind Control, Coven, Black Sabbath and much more.

break

Daniel comes back from break to speak with Todd a bit more. They talk about the future before Todd and Daniel part ways. Daniel then reads some very interesting fan mail, responds to someone doubting the attack on the last show and gives his thoughts on dating apps. Daniel explains his disgust with a Texas school district reintroducing corporal punishment in 2017.