• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ninjashoes

Wolfman Mike(Monster Castle) July 8th 8:30pm pst

I can tell this one is going to be a more comedy orientated show, feel free to call in and talk to the Canadian wonder:

call in at (209) 348-9810 or just add ninjashoes777 on Skype

http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

Lilith

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 06, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

Wolfman Mike(Monster Castle) July 8th 8:30pm pst

I can tell this one is going to be a more comedy orientated show, feel free to call in and talk to the Canadian wonder:

call in at (209) 348-9810 or just add ninjashoes777 on Skype

http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

I'll try to be awake to listen to that one LOL's.  If not, say Hi to Mike for me!  ;D

ninjashoes

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 08:05:00 AM
I'll try to be awake to listen to that one LOL's.  If not, say Hi to Mike for me!  ;D

will do

just finished another episode, this is the team up with Grimerica, they have a good show going on

https://youtu.be/PNg89c2sEAQ

QuoteGraham and Darren | Grimerica meets EODR | EODR 35

Grimerica is a loose cannon podcast hailing from Canadian soil and featuring casual conversations with whomever the hosts, Graham and Darren deem interesting, most often the guests end up being on the fringe.

Daniel begins by asking the guys some basic questions such as what inspired them to do a podcast, what shows they may have listened to before and how they came up with the name and logo. This then leads into a roundtable style discussion about many fringe topics including ancient aliens, whether to kill or not kill Bigfoot, what is Alex Jones true agenda and how do we all feel about Donald J. Trump.

Daniel asks what the guys favorite show so far has been and follows this up by asking the guys who their dream guest would be. They close out by discussing time travel, consciousness, Illuminati and much more. All three guys wonder if something happened in 2012 that ignited the world of paranormal podcasting.

www.grimerica.com

After the break Daniel shares a story of being harassed by a carload or punks before telling yet again another recent haunting occurrence that happened in his living room. He then takes a call from Todd before closing out.

notes:

songs played:
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Gunslinger
Crostica
by Circle A Enterprises
www.reverbnation.com/aldavoren

ninjashoes

Sorry about tonight if anyone from Bellgab was listening live.

As many of you know I don't really care for my show being hijacked, I tried my hardest to make that situation work and in the end I decided to pull the plug.

So the show is canceled tonight unfortunately.

I feel like Art Bell wouldn't have put up with that shit either and would have done the same thing so I feel good about my decision here.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting my efforts and this show and I promise to make it up to all of you. I always make it up!

Lilith

I tried to tune in and go to the chat after the gabcast ended.  I couldn't figure out what was going on.  Sorry for whatever happened Daniel, I was looking forward to hearing you talk to Wolfman.

ninjashoes

Quote from: grub ☕ on July 09, 2017, 12:37:47 PM
I tried to tune in and go to the chat after the gabcast ended.  I couldn't figure out what was going on.  Sorry for whatever happened Daniel, I was looking forward to hearing you talk to Wolfman.

Yeah it was ridiculous, I don't even know where to start in terms of explaining. I invited Wolfman on my show to do an interview and he decided to make his own plans and turn it into a three way production with a podcast I have never heard of.

I have no problem cross promoting but I want to at least know who the heck I am bringing on my show. I already made a promotional poster but then right before the show he asks me to retweet his horrible version he created and it has that other podcast on it.

Then he puts #dmtalk, #coast2coastam and other hashtags like #amymartin and other shows that are unrelated to mine in the tweet. I don't have anything to do with the Dark Matter Network or Coast to Coast, nor do i want to disrespect Amy by using her hashtag. I don't need to do desperate stuff like that.

Wolfman has this terrible "hijacking" way of marketing himself and it does not sit well with me. I feel I was doing plenty to give him exposure and help him out but it wasn't enough apparently.

sigh.... me being "too nice" again...

So Wolfman won't be appearing on End of Days Radio anymore. I just don't have the patience for that nonsense. That interview slot could have gone to someone who appreciated it more.

Anyways, upward and onward we journey

Linda Godfrey July 11th 6pm pst
http://endofdaysradio.com
https://beta.tunein.com/radio/EODR-s283593/

CozyRozie

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 09, 2017, 02:33:32 PM
Yeah it was ridiculous, I don't even know where to start in terms of explaining. I invited Wolfman on my show to do an interview and he decided to make his own plans and turn it into a three way production with a podcast I have never heard of.

I have no problem cross promoting but I want to at least know who the heck I am bringing on my show. I already made a promotional poster but then right before the show he asks me to retweet his horrible version he created and it has that other podcast on it.

Then he puts #dmtalk, #coast2coastam and other hashtags like #amymartin and other shows that are unrelated to mine in the tweet. I don't have anything to do with the Dark Matter Network or Coast to Coast, nor do i want to disrespect Amy by using her hashtag. I don't need to do desperate stuff like that.

Wolfman has this terrible "hijacking" way of marketing himself and it does not sit well with me. I feel I was doing plenty to give him exposure and help him out but it wasn't enough apparently.

sigh.... me being "too nice" again...

So Wolfman won't be appearing on End of Days Radio anymore. I just don't have the patience for that nonsense. That interview slot could have gone to someone who appreciated it more.

Anyways, upward and onward we journey

Linda Godfrey July 11th 6pm pst

That's too bad Daniel...or hold it- maybe it's for the better.
You know how stuff works in life ..many times, today's disaster is tomorrow's victory. ;)
At least you have some priorities...not to sell for a trinket, -and that's a good thing

ninjashoes

Quote from: th'ONE on July 09, 2017, 02:49:20 PM
That's too bad Daniel...or hold it- maybe it's for the better.
You know how stuff works in life ..many times, today's disaster is tomorrow's victory. ;)
At least you have some priorities...not to sell for a trinket, -and that's a good thing

thanks!

I did go over what happened in this latest episode. I hope everyone understands me better after hearing the full story.

https://youtu.be/vQo4MKisCj8

QuoteLinda Godfrey | Big Cats, Reptilians in the City and So Many Dogmen | EODR 36

Linda Godfrey is one of the most best authorities on strange creatures in the world. As an author and journalist, she was the first to break the story of a terrifying, werewolf-like monstrosity lurking in the shadow shrouded forests surrounding Elkhorn, Wisconsin's Bray Road. She's the author of many books on Strange creatures including the Beast of Bray Road, Hunting the American Werewolf and Weird Wisconsin.

This is a fascinating interview that takes us from Linda's beginnings as an author all the way to her first book about the famous Wisconsin widow that poisoned her husband and kids and then we get into the fascinating world of such creatures as Bigfoot, Dogman, Conscious Orbs and many more strange creatures.

Daniel even asks Linda about her thoughts on such topics as underground bases, Reptilians, Giants and global conspiracies. This prompts Linda to share some of her own stories of black helicopters and strange fake Russians.

break

Wrap Up:

Daniel comes back from break with quite a bit on his mind. He goes on to explain the entire dramatic Wolfman Mike fiasco that resulted in Daniel pulling the plug on his last show. Daniel then reads some interesting letters from fans before launching a heartfelt diatribe about what is most important to him on the radio.

ninjashoes

Hey guys, got another show coming up in this kick ass month!

Scott Alan Roberts July 17th 8pm pst

damon

Quote from: Σ> on July 15, 2017, 07:14:00 PM
Who is Bob Bain?
He created the g rated forum that art bell supported .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: damon on July 15, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

And he was my nemesis or something?

damon

Quote from: Σ> on July 15, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
And he was my nemesis or something?
He was nothing . He has a podcast now.  He better then falkie

albrecht

Quote from: damon on July 15, 2017, 07:21:50 PM
Was listening earlier to an old AB with LMH and he allowed cursing "shit" and I think some quieter "stronger" terms in background during a recording of when LMN and some others saw a triangle UFO. She mentioned that she cleaned out the cursing but Art mentioned since it was a live recording and people say things like this when something that incredible happens he was going to "play the recording." (This sort anticipates the much later FCC ruling on the F-Word by Bono, in a way.) But considering his program was late night for most of the country and the word "shit" even at that time I doubt he would've gotten in trouble. But, unlike a caller on delay on Bono, it was not "live" but the usual LMH tape of an event so he could've edited out "shit" it he wanted to do so.

ninjashoes

Another solid broadcast from the Broken Ruins. I had fun with this because I always enjoyed that old Ten Commandments movie with Charlton Heston.

https://youtu.be/JUldXzFPJR8

QuoteScott Alan Roberts | The Mystery of Moses, Spiritual Experiences in Egypt | EODR 37

Scott Alan Roberts is a researcher and author who has written several books about hidden history, some of which focus on Daniels favourite topics such as Nephilim and Reptilians. His most recent work "The Exodus Reality: Unearthing the Real History of Moses, Identifying the Pharaohs, and Examining the Exodus from Egypt".

Scott begins by talking about an upcoming projects of his, a type of children's book.

Daniel then asks him about why he decided to write his last book about the Exodus. Scott goes on to explain the true history of the Jewish people and their relation to Ancient Egypt.

Scott then gives the entire story of what led him to Egypt and what he had discovered about Moses and the Exodus. Scott explains how he was guided to Egypt spiritually and how he actually had a spirit who would join him every time he was in Egypt.

http://www.scottalanroberts.com/

Daniel comes back from break and reads some rather dark fan letters. One of which asks Daniel if he is a Satanist(he isn't) and the other is about Charles Manson.

He then talks about 7/11 hot dogs and gives some motivational advice before launching a brand new segment on End of Days Radio called "Mind Blowing Moment of the Day".

Lilith

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 18, 2017, 03:16:36 AM
Another solid broadcast from the Broken Ruins. I had fun with this because I always enjoyed that old Ten Commandments movie with Charlton Heston.

https://youtu.be/JUldXzFPJR8

Sounds interesting Daniel, I will try to listen this afternoon.

starrmtn001

Quote from: The Book of Daniel on July 18, 2017, 03:16:36 AM

Are you still doing live podcasts?  Weekday or weekend?  It would be cool to have brig as your co-host sometime. :D

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 02:48:13 PM
Are you still doing live podcasts?  Weekday or weekend?  It would be cool to have brig as your co-host sometime. :D

I'm not interested in doing any co-hosting anywhere.  Haven't been in a very long time.  I think I have tried to post that in almost every thread. LOL's :)

But Thanks!

That's very kind and thoughtful of you.

Go for it yourself. I think you would enjoy being Co-Host!

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 03:14:45 PM
I'm not interested in doing any co-hosting anywhere.  Haven't been in a very long time.  I think I have tried to post that in almost every thread. LOL's :)

But Thanks!

That's very kind and thoughtful of you.

Go for it yourself. I think you would enjoy being Co-Host!
I have Co-Hosted GabCast, several times, back in the day.  Yes, it was very enjoyable, but I'd like to hear some new voices on the co-mic.  I hope you reconsider. :)

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 18, 2017, 04:21:16 PM
I have Co-Hosted GabCast, several times, back in the day.  Yes, it was very enjoyable, but I'd like to hear some new voices on the co-mic.  I hope you reconsider. :)

Oh, You've heard my voice plenty.  I did my turn at GabCast Hosting, I've called into Jaz, I've called into MV's last minute broadcast, and I even called into Muddys Senda Sho, just to mention a few.
No, I won't be reconsidering, but thanks again!
It's not my thing.  I don't even care to call in. It takes all my strength just to log into those chat rooms, but I log in so people know I'm listening.  Maybe I should log in under a different name so they don't know I'm listening, that might be fun!   ;D

Sorry.  :'(

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

Oh, You've heard my voice plenty.  I did my turn at GabCast Hosting, I've called into Jaz, I've called into MV's last minute broadcast, and I even called into Muddys Senda Sho, just to mention a few.
It's not my thing.  I don't even care to call in. It takes all my strength just to log into those chat rooms, but I log in so people know I'm listening.  Maybe I should log in under a different name so they don't know I'm listening, that might be fun!   ;D

just log as "Falkies girl" .lol

starrmtn001

No need to be sorry.  At least you listen.  That's what counts. ;)

... Senda Sho...

Senda Sho... Sendas ho

Oh the difference a space makes...

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 18, 2017, 05:24:03 PM
Senda Sho... Sendas ho

Oh the difference a space makes...

bwahahahaha

Daniel oh Daniel, where were those pictures of Little Myke?  ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:44:02 PM
You are one goofy looking little queer. What about the other photos with your mom Laura?

Can you post your photo? I also doubt you would say that to anyone's face.