• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory ROCKS -- A Board for George Noory Fans

Started by bcotx, April 06, 2008, 08:00:27 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on August 27, 2010, 09:01:09 PM
Quote from: punkinpie on August 26, 2010, 09:51:59 PM
SFN is a message board for the show.  It's not worth looking at.  There are so many rules about what you can and can't say.  If you say anything even remotely negative about Howard's wife you are put in time out or banned for life.  If you say she looks like a horse your account is killed.

It must be nice to have slaves instead of fans.

And there is a 24/7 George stream...
where?

http://74.136.170.42:10000 or at least it was at one time. Like I said, I have no idea what it is now.

anomalies

While I do not think George Noory is perfect, and who is, he's waaayyyy better than the others.  I have stopped listening to Ian (condescending attitude and his own bloated agenda have turned me off).  I begrudgingly listen to the insulting and 'know-it-all' Art Bell once in a while, although I admit to switching channels whenever he was on in his heyday.  Don't care for his attitude, although I did try my best to get his wife's passport problems straightened out.

What these radio hosts need to know is that the listeners rule, not them.  I don't tune in to hear the host's opinion.  Couldn't care less, actually.  I tune in for the guests.  While I'm not saying I don't like George, he's not the real reason I tune in, but he is a better host than the rest.

While I rate George Knapp second, because he is fair and really listens to the guests, his little schtick about the rocketing "sirocco" in the beginning of his evening annoys me to no end.

So, people, it is George by 3 lengths!

b_dubb

I like how this thread is less than two pages long

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on September 22, 2010, 09:48:15 AM
I like how this thread is less than two pages long

In actuality, this thread does not exist in this universe at all.  MV has cleverly designed this so that when you click on the "George Noory Rocks" link, you are instantaneously viewing a web page existing in an alternate universe.  This is a parallel universe where George Noory is, without question, the best radio talk show host of all time.  Go George!

b_dubb

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 22, 2010, 09:57:51 AMThis is a parallel universe where George Noory is, without question, the best radio talk show host of all time.  Go George!

***pukes a little***

11angeleyes11

All right!  Here is another post in support of George.  George, you rock!

Now, let's see if this thread can be taken to the next level with this post.  It will now be at page three!

b_dubb

<crickets>.... chirp chirp .... chirp chirp .... </crickets>

EvB

this is something I've said about George before - while I'd never call him a hall-of-fame talent, I think what talent he DOES have suffers in audio-only.  I've seen videos of him, and he seemed much more in his element, and at least pleasant to listen to. 

Recently, I listened to a broadcast from the Queen Mary.  I turned it on for background noise - and son of a bitch if I didn't' get distracted from my work and sucked in from time to time.  This was not a video, but George obviously had a live audience at the broadcast site. 

All performers need something form their audience at some point.  Whatever that "something" is for George - he's not getting it sitting in a studio with Tommy.

/ Devil's Advocate

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael V. on April 07, 2008, 08:04:52 AM
i would loooooooove to see art do a local show on KNYE which is now streaming their programming.  it would be a huge success as people all over the world would be tuning in to hear a little FM station in the nevada desert.  one can dream.

Yes, dream indeed.

As much as I think Noory has ruined C2CAM, I'd still rather listen to C2C hosted by him than most of the other AM radio crap nowadays, like Glenn Beck or Limbawww.

11angeleyes11

Eye had to do it!

No harmness in its creation. 

LMAO... if this thread were a physical room I would encourage my dog to defecate in the corner and then I'd cover it with a plant and leave it there as long as possible. Out of respect.

My dog has stinky runny diarrhea right now!

11angeleyes11

Doggoneit!

George has said on the show he is an avid animal lover and provides many friends with adopted pets. 

Your contribution is appreciated.   

well I'm only leaving the runny excrement, not the whole dog!

haloedorchid

I like this one better. Dog shit talk > George Noory ass kissery.

Quote from: haloedorchid on March 30, 2011, 11:29:10 PM
I like this one better. Dog shit talk > George Noory ass kissery.

Thanks, that summarizes it nicely.  :D

onan

Quote from: The General on March 30, 2011, 09:54:25 PM
There already is a George Noory Rocks thread.
here...

Besides, whether noory rocks or not is hard to prove. First does he have a rocker? And even if he does have one, does he use it? Pretty soon we are in violation of privacy laws.

Whereas the contention of noory being a great host does not engender the need to sneak into his house. And we can also easily confer he is a great host because no one can host more imbecilic thoughts than he can.

So this thread wins.

JustOneFix

The dog shit talk ties in nicely with Snoory's apparent like of urine.

George is a great host for a few minutes every night.

If you were to go through an entire evening of Coast to Coast, and isolate out the several minutes of dead air and silences, that silence would be indistinguishable from the silence of an Art Bell show.  That's some great radio!

11angeleyes11

That is a very equal response.  They are getting better.  Here is something else to consider.  He does not snort.

He may or may not snort orphan diarrhea in order to maintain his virility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk