• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory ROCKS -- A Board for George Noory Fans

Started by bcotx, April 06, 2008, 08:00:27 AM

Earl

Just more of what I expected:  ::)

Pitiful attempts to prop up that miserable stinking Rat Artie Bell.  :D

Pitiful attempts to slander George Noory and Alex Jones, both fine Men and fine Broadcasters.  ;D

Hah!  :D

EvB

To Camazotz Automat:

I love your sig line.  Are you an artist? Those pencils are pricey, but you know that.

I thought *I* was bad with my "Gotta have a STAEDTLER .7 mechanical - preferably yellow - or the world isn't quite what it should be" thing. 

Sorry for the total OT - but just had to send my greetings to another pencil person.

Yeah, "Admin", I'm saying that the reason I find Noory entertaining is that I can laugh at him as much ,or more, as I laugh with him.  I don't find him to be all the bad, however, that doesn't mean I'm putting him up there with the King of Nye.  I mean, come on, you could make a George Noory/C2C drinking game - Take a shot whenever A. You hear a Nooryism, B. Noory flubs a word, C. George asks a question that belongs on an episode of "Mr. Wizard", D. *Take 4 shots!* - George asks about "Interdimensional Ghosts of Robotic Aliens".

As far as Alex Jones goes, I thought he was okay when I first saw/heard him, but I watched that "Endgame" movie and while the first 2/3rds had me riveted, when he came to his conclusion I was like "Woah"(Just like Joey Lawrence in Blossom!) He's a little kooky for my taste.

Earl

And by the way, here's a little eye-opening news report for you to read.
But you probably don't want to read it. It's so frightening, so upsetting, so scary, so...so...TRUE....

And for you PhantasticSa, maybe if Alex would hire some Broad with Big Hooters to take over his show and report the TRUTH, maybe then you would tune in and listen more often. She could wear a Bikini on air. Hey, you know you would tune in...Typical of the mindset we battle against... ::)

****admin edit**** as max states, you should place a link to the "news" story rather than the story its self.  also, as max states, you should start a new thred on this matter.  i have created a "conspiracy" board just for you.

Max

Moderation Hat: ok if you want to talk about the alex jones and the new world order and all that start a new thread please. No need to post from someone elses website, just post a link next time please.

Thanks Peeps.

Just be cool

Normal Hat: is philip Bobbitt a relation to john wayne bobbitt???

Earl

Quote from: Earl on April 16, 2008, 09:58:22 AM
And by the way, here's a little eye-opening news report for you to read.
But you probably don't want to read it. It's so frightening, so upsetting, so scary, so...so...TRUE....

****admin edit**** as max states, you should place a link to the "news" story rather than the story its self.  also, as max states, you should start a new thred on this matter.  i have created a "conspiracy" board just for you.

Hey Slick, how about creating a legitimate site for news reports from such sources as Reuters, Associated Press, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and numerous overseas respected sources?

It would be nice to post these legit news reports on topics such as the economy, politics and the up-coming elections, NASA news, etc.

News stories the average Mope normally doesn't encounter or know about. It would be a very enlightening and educational opportunity for all members of this board. Yes, it would even be helpful and thought provoking.

Think you could do that? Or is that axing too much of you?

SnoorysStache

George is worthy......

....of eating and spewing sh!t.  ;D

Quote from: Earl on April 16, 2008, 09:58:22 AMAnd for you PhantasticSa, maybe if Alex would hire some Broad with Big Hooters to take over his show and report the TRUTH, maybe then you would tune in and listen more often. She could wear a Bikini on air. Hey, you know you would tune in...Typical of the mindset we battle against... ::)

Earl buddy, I'm happily married, which means I lost my sex drive years ago. Add to that the fact I spent half my life growing up in the West Indies on an island with an American university on it and which focused on tourism, added to the fact that I clubbed and raved my way through the 90's, and you'd realize that girls in bikinis are about as noteworthy to me as wallpaper in a house with no lights, at night, while blindfolded. The main problem with you seems to be that you don't realize that people like me that don't agree with you maybe aren't below you; sometimes we're way above you. And I'm not being self-righteous and/or boastful- A.That Bikini comment was all the proof anyone needed, B. I just wanted to show you how off-the-mark you were.  I don't think Alex Jones is so bad, I just think that in his "QUEST FOR TRUTH", many times (not always)he comes to some nutty, far-out conclusions to tie his theories and evidence together.

Before I go, lemme say, I don't want us to misunderstand each other.  I like you. You seem cool and entertaining.  I see you becoming the resident J.C. here - That kooky, out-there dissenter that let's everyone know their opinions and leaves a smile on everyones face.  And for all your future generosity, let me be the first to say, in advance, "Thanks Earl".

Quote from: Earl on April 16, 2008, 11:55:27 AM

See what I mean! You're already working your magic! Love It Dude! EARL! EARL! EARL! EARL!

Thanks again bro.

Rombaldi

Wow. This reminds me of the Fantastic forum. I used to post there before they sold out.

Anyway...here I am. 8)

Earl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 16, 2008, 05:32:39 PM
Quote from: Earl on April 16, 2008, 11:55:27 AM

See what I mean! You're already working your magic! Love It Dude! EARL! EARL! EARL! EARL!

Thanks again bro.

Hey, I figured I'd axe Old Slick to put up a genuine "News of The Day" forum here, so's we all could read legit news reports from both domesic and international sources and perhaps, just perhaps, learn new info we otherwise wouldn't have known about. Why we could even share thougts and opinions on inciteful and fascinating news reports, scary, huh?  :o

Ya' notice so far Old Slick hasn't responded....Gee, I wonder why?  ;)

Phantastic, I know you aren't frightened, unlike most American Sheople, to learn something new. To discover new data and information that you never knew anything about. Doesn't the idea of a "News of The Day" forum just get your blood running and make you feel enthusiastic because you can be well-informed and will be better able to make better decisions about the world around us?

So what's all this about your wife and your lack of a sex drive?  :P

At that point in a relationship she had better at least be your best friend. Or at least have a real good job where she makes good money. ;D

No worries Earl my boy, she's got a very good job, and she's my best friend. Just to prove it I'll go upstairs and watch  :-X PUKE  :-X American Idol with her as she screeches to our cat and dog. *Note - Her job is not related to singing in anyway*

BTW, I think that if "Slick" (keeping it familiar, but not sure which of the 2 you refer to) finds your link to be worthwhile, he'll put it up.  Remember, never lose faith in your fellow man!

conllo

Quote from: bcotx on April 06, 2008, 08:00:27 AM
I'm proud to have the honor to be the first to post here and say... I Like George Noory.
The shows ratings have gone way up since George became the host.
In my book, George is a First-Class act.

Ok to start with, the rattings could not have been higher as you call it, let enlighten you with a bit of brief History!.

The show was originaly called West Coast AM, it was started by Art Bell, in it's growth it was picked up by Over 600+ radio stations and it was
Art Bell that actually came up with the name Coast to Coast, the became syndicated and is heard literaly around the world.

Now go to C2C and look at the shows affiliates with George Norry and then look at the affiliates posted there for the week end for when art bell was
still hosting, it is still up there it literaly 25 to 1.

When Art bell left the final time a massive, by that I mean at least 1/4 of the shows affiliates left the show and were only broadcasting the show when Art Bell was on.

C2C IS ART BELL, you can't re-invent electricity, for example, regardless of your interest, Rush limbaugh, or, Bill O'Reilly, or, Howard Stern, you do realise that
when Art bell retired his total listening audience was greater than those three combined, on an average night the Art bell show for example had any where from
3 to 5 million vistors to his website alone, and it is an approx that the show had 40 million daily listeners and over 100 million fans world wide.

With just one coment from Art Bell, he could easily close down any site from the massive trafic he could send, never in the history of broadcasting has there
ever been any show that could sustain such a listening audience, C2C while hosted by Art bell was number one for over 10 years and remained there.
untill he left.

So unless they have re-invented a title above number One, it is imposible that George who Sucks HUGE DONKEY BALLS Norry, could possibly have had better or higher rating
since he took over since that title doesnt exsist.

MV/Liberace!

Ok... here's the deal:
Hard as it may be for some of us to believe or admit, many people do enjoy listening to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory as host.  I think a significant number of potential CoastGab users have passed us by because of the flogging they expect to receive upon keystroke one.  Fact is, this site is intended to serve as a meeting place for fans of C2C and Art Bell in general, regardless of whatever specific feelings they have about the show's current host.  That's why GNS was rebranded as CoastGab last year.  Thus, I've created this one board for those who do enjoy Noory and wish to discuss the show in that context without feeling out of place.  Please refrain from bringing the "George Noory Sucks" board over to this board.  That would defeat the whole purpose.

We shall see how much traffic this new board actually attracts, if any.

robey1129

Nobody's out there!
All there "In Home Support Workers" must have taken the day off and nobody's around to find the button to turn on the computer.

puddintame

I'd be afraid to post this on any other thread--this is for GN fans (pardon the expression).

I wish all of you fans would advise him to try to look more natural as he did in his "olden" days before he decided to look like a kid (or whatever?) again.

EvB

I have seen tapes of George at live vents - and find him engaging and entertaining in those.  And, while I think he's as FOS as most others on the shows he is part of (History, Sci-Fi, Discovery . . . mediocre shows with logos that lead you to think otherwise - IOW: of other producers and other media, like the original National Geographic) and find him as interesting and engaging as any on those shows. 

I can't put my finger on why the radio show is not my fave - maybe it's too many hours too often - or MAYBE George is really more in his element when he can be seen, and knows it.

EvB

Quote from: puddintame on June 04, 2010, 08:04:30 PM

Hmmmm -- nice pic.  A bit Omar Sharif (that's a good thing, IMO) But, I don't think he has quite enough hair left for this look.

---------   forgive the italics - I pasted Sharif's name in - italics came on and now I can't get them off. --------

For a better look he needs a new hair dresser - one that knows that even most dark-skinned people don't look good with dyed black hair after a certain age.  He needs a softer color.

robey1129

I'm havin' no mercy.
He looks just as fucked up as he is on the air.
Oops....wrong board.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on May 31, 2010, 09:29:59 PM
Please refrain from bringing the "George Noory Sucks" board over to this board.  That would defeat the whole purpose.
please.

saucy

Quote from: robey1129 on June 04, 2010, 11:34:38 PM
I'm havin' no mercy.
He looks just as fucked up as he is on the air.
Oops....wrong board.

Oh,  and mommy...don't tell daddy that I said bad things about that goofy man on the radio when he gets home!!  Seriously, I didn't know that MV..that's brilliant.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SealJuice on July 03, 2010, 11:09:08 PM
What an amazingly short thread this is.
you know something... i had made a similar observation.  however, i started this thread as a good faith effort in a serious attempt at giving george noory's fans somewhere to talk about him without feeling out of place.  i don't get the feeling the opportunity is going to be seized any time soon.

jaypaw

hahahahaaaaaaa

I can only laugh.  I have found a home.

GNS  :P