• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131023 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

popple

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
It was a mishundershtanding.

"I used to say that all the time in st. louis! I PROMISH!"

Job

Oh,  by the way, doomsday is scheduled for September 13, 2015...or was it the 23rd?  Just FYI

eddie dean

Quote from: Job on October 23, 2013, 08:27:52 PM
Oh,  by the way, doomsday is scheduled for September 13, 2015...or was it the 23rd?  Just FYI

Shhhhh! dont tell george he will poach it!

Alright I am going to try this Art Bell drinking game.
Cutty Sark for me.

Meltdown coming in 2 hours.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:16:25 PM
Art is gullible when it comes to videos on YouTube.

That hotel video is fake. The shadow person attack video is a fake. The dragon video is a fake.

Australia is a fake. I've never met anyone who told me they'd been there. Anyone who claims to have been there has been so traumatized that they don't dare tell the truth of how they'd been humiliated.
That's because they're all taken off planes at New Zealand and made to herd and sheer sheep.
Except Australians who claim they live there. You see this big island on the map, yet waves should be bringing tons of debris ashore and we'd all see it from space yet when you watch those NASA videos from the ISS there are always huge clouds where Australia is supposed to be.
Just look at all the weird animals they say live there. I've never seen a kangaroo any where around here, not even in the zoo in San Francisco, though they once had a couple of koalas who only got in because they held hostage the zoo officials airline tickets when they had to travel somewhere across the Pacific other than Australia.
And then Australians deny they drink Fosters, yet somebody is running thousands of hours of Fosters commercials that tell US how to speak Australian.
And send us cans and bottles of shoe polish with a supposed picture of a kiwi bird on it.
Have you ever seen a kiwi bird even using shoe polish ?
Then there was Steve Irwin who had a show which showed him messing with crocodiles yet not a single crocodile had a made in Australia tag on them. No Beanie Babies crocodile tags with an Australian flag either.
Finally, they all tell us about the outback and never telll us about the inback.
And ship us people with names like Donk and guys who make bad sequels about being someone named Dundee.
And they sacrifice barbie dolls and use them to cook shrimp.
Its the biggest conspiracy ever. So big that Jesse Ventura and Brad Meltzer were too afraid to handle it.

Lioness

'Evening, ladies and germs. Glad that Art's back; enjoyed his stoned Tweeting yesterday, though, after the ingestion of narcotics. 

Tonight should be lots of fun; very good topic and a welcome change from Leir (he seems to be just soundbites and teeth-gnashing).

jazmunda

Everyone has to drink or toke if Art mentions his love for the movie The Stand as a result of this topic.

SgtRocko

This guest is going to be on Ed Dames' "get him with my shootin' irons" list - he is speaking about military attacks without saying "Army guys" "Navy guys" - and is saying the terrorists are willing to do things, not that Ed's "remote viewing let me stop them varmints single-handed"

widespread1

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:31:52 PM
Everyone has to drink or toke if Art mentions his loved for the movie The Stand as a result of this topic.
haha
its going to happen I know it.

Cynnie

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 23, 2013, 08:31:37 PM
Australia is a fake. I've never met anyone who told me they'd been there. Except Australians who claim they live there. You see this big island on the map, yet waves should be bringing tons of debris ashore and we'd all see it from space yet when you watch those NASA videos from the ISS there are always huge clouds where Australia is supposed to be.
Just look at all the weird animals they say live there. I've never seen a kangaroo any where around here, not even in the zoo in San Francisco, though they once had a couple of koalas who only got in because they held hostage the zoo officials airline tickets when they had to travel somewhere across the Pacific other than Australia.
And then Australians deny they drink Fosters, yet somebody is running thousands of hours of Fosters commercials that tell US how to speak Australian.
And send us cans and bottles of shoe polish with a supposed picture of a kiwi bird on it.
Then there was Steve Irwin who had a show which showed him messing with crocodiles yet not a single crocodile had a made in Australia tag on them. No Beanie Babies crocodile tags with an Australian flag either.
That's because they're all taken off planes at New Zealand and made to herd and sheer sheep.
Finally, they all tell us about the outback and never telll us about the inback.
And ship us people with names like Donk and guys who make bad sequels about being someone named Dundee.
Its the biggest conspiracy ever. So big that Jesse Ventura and Brad Meltzer were too afraid to handle it.

Falkie being funny? ..
Goodness , the world is coming to an end fer sho

jazmunda

Australia is a fake. I've never met anyone who told me they'd been there. Except Australians who claim they live there. You see this big island on the map, yet waves should be bringing tons of debris ashore and we'd all see it from space yet when you watch those NASA videos from the ISS there are always huge clouds where Australia is supposed to be.

That's what we want you to think.

Do you believe those videos are real?

Art can no longer post his catchphrases for fear of them being used on C2C

Job

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:31:52 PM
Everyone has to drink or toke if Art mentions his loved for the movie The Stand as a result of this topic.
If you call in again ask him to read your game list on the air. No one playing would survive.

jazmunda

Air travel will be the end of the world once a killer virus is on the loose.

Cynnie

Quote from: Job on October 23, 2013, 08:35:41 PM
If you call in again ask him to read your game list on the air. No one playing would survive.

Im sooo hoping i can think up a question ..

steelbot

Quote from: Job on October 23, 2013, 08:35:41 PM
hehe that's what I'm saying - it's gotta be 5+1 on the rules... the +1 is the kicker rule if you wanna get really messed up...for instance if it was a movie drinking game...when in spaceballs they say the word spaceballs you gotta drink...or in Top Gun each time someone calls the other by their callsign

Job

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:37:00 PM

I once sat beside a sicky south african dude on a flight to san fran..he was snotty and sooo sick..
I fell asleep and woke up practically spooning him.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Cynnie on October 23, 2013, 08:33:49 PM
Falkie being funny? ..
Goodness , the world is coming to an end fer sho
His relative brevity has been worrying me lately.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2013, 08:37:00 PM

An action movie where something like that happens and all airborne aircraft from country X have to be shot down?

hay.. does anyone have Steven Segals number?

Hi all

steelbot

Quote from: Job on October 23, 2013, 08:38:17 PM
Ask him to come to your party.
? wait Cynnie's having a party now...DAMN IT why am I the last one to always find shit out! - AldousB. You there? did YOU know about this! FUCK!

SgtRocko

Australia is a fake.

You're fooling yourself, my friend - Jesus, the angels, and Ed Dames made Australia out of Annunaki bodies left over from the big battle they had with them in 1822.  It was originally just outside Des Moines, but Lee Harvey Oswald dragged it to the Pacific using Chemtrails in 1963 (which is why the Kennedy assassination was faked, so he and JFK could disappear without anyone investigating it).  Australia is filled with daemons who live on a diet of fiat currency, myrrh, and turmeric-flavoured frankenberry.

Cynnie

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 08:39:36 PM
? wait Cynnie's having a party now...DAMN IT why am I the last one to always find shit out! - AldousB. You there? did YOU know about this! FUCK!

Everyone come on over ..its just me and a shitload of dogs ..and wine ..lots of wine

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 08:39:36 PM
I thought you were all coming to the compound porch?