• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on November 20, 2016, 04:57:07 AM
I think MV, Onan and Jackstar discussing 9/11 would be a Gabcast Classic.

Onan?  I was wondering if he'd capitalize it now that he could do it himself.  I don't think he's gotten out of bed since the election though.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2016, 07:37:05 AM
I don't think he's gotten out of bed since the election though.

He was here long enough to get all indignant when I called him out on his bullshit, but I suppose a creepy oldfag like him could have done that from his bed, sure.

pate

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 06:47:21 AM
,pyjrgivklrt, I literally don't know what you're talking about here

Tots spelt preiksayvette rong...

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 20, 2016, 11:56:58 PM
preiksayvette rong...

Fun fact: I was typing 'motherfucker' with my fingers misaligned from home row. Upon discovery, I felt as though this were an improvement.

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 21, 2016, 11:29:07 PM
Okay.  ISS it is. :(

Hey, that totally reminds me. Do you recall, way back when, Hoagland was going on and on about how the International Space Station should be named... "Isis"?

He seemed perversely interested in the notion, even for him. Thoughts?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 21, 2016, 11:32:39 PM
Hey, that totally reminds me. Do you recall, way back when, Hoagland was going on and on about how the International Space Station should be named... "Isis"?

He seemed perversely interested in the notion, even for him. Thoughts?
I missed that.  But he was probably talking about the Goddess Isis, not that gang of assholes. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 22, 2016, 12:50:36 AM
I missed that.  But he was probably talking about the Goddess Isis, not that gang of assholes. ;)

https://youtu.be/jmr4l3W4Kj0

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 22, 2016, 12:50:36 AM

He was. This was years ago, like 2005 or whatever, they were talking about naming the International Space Station, it was long before the jihadis swarmed out of the hills in the same week that the MSM announced that tens of thousands of migrant infantry were swarming the southern border.

Do try to keep up, Chica, although my immense sexual magnetism is quite the distraction.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2016, 01:01:52 AM
He was. This was years ago, like 2005 or whatever, they were talking about naming the International Space Station, it was long before the jihadis swarmed out of the hills in the same week that the MSM announced that tens of thousands of migrant infantry were swarming the southern border.

Do try to keep up, Chica, although my immense sexual magnetism is quite the distraction.
Not with that avatar it isn't.

Jackstar

>tfw it's the greatest thing you've ever seen in your life and you wait until the last ten seconds to get off your ass to reach six inches to make it full screen

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2016, 01:17:10 AM
>tfw it's the greatest thing you've ever seen in your life and you wait until the last ten seconds to get off your ass to reach six inches to make it full screen

Huh????

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 20, 2016, 07:37:05 AM
Onan?  I was wondering if he'd capitalize it now that he could do it himself.  I don't think he's gotten out of bed since the election though.

I don't think we will be hearing from Onan anymore.  Kind of a shame- I enjoyed his posts.  This was the last post he made in the "changing your username" thread.  After changing his and posting this .gif, I assume he is done.

Quote from: so long and thanks for all the fish on November 15, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 29, 2016, 01:04:10 AM
I don't think we will be hearing from Onan anymore.  Kind of a shame- I enjoyed his posts.  This was the last post he made in the "changing your username" thread.  After changing his and posting this .gif, I assume he is done.

I don't understand how fascism is going to get along without him to apologize for it. And I feel certain we're all missing out on quite a lot of exciting improvisational theater, by never getting to see what he avoids talking about Pizzagate and #spiritcooking with.

I feel like he's a lot more likely to come back than Bell, even so.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

I don't understand how fascism is going to get along without him to apologize for it. And I feel certain we're all missing out on quite a lot of exciting improvisational theater, by never getting to see what he avoids talking about Pizzagate and #spiritcooking with.

I feel like he's a lot more likely to come back than Bell, even so.

I will miss his posts more than I would if certain other posters left..  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2016, 01:17:10 AM

Jackstar you're one of my favorites, but your 4chan is showing.

Jackstar

If I don't speak in pictures that expire in four days, I get shot in five.

You get used to it. Here: have a cookie.

pate

Quote from: Bella Goth on January 07, 2017, 02:30:19 PM
Where did the old GabCast's go?

The computer they were kept on was inadvertently mailed off to a self described pauper in Martinez CA. 

Although the spy programs the computer was loaded with before shipping were unfortunately found out, the current owner then put it away and is likely to be completely unaware of the GabCasts.  When said computer is finally taken to a team of security experts early this year, to be studied and debugged, the files will doubtlessly be discovered - and play a prominent role in MV's trial.