• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on September 19, 2016, 08:14:16 PM
May 31, 2009 is that episode with MV flying solo.

I wonder whats up with Evelyn, she hasnt popped in here for 8 months now.

peace
Hog

I love listening to MV and Evelyn!  They don't agree with everything each other says. They argue, but respect each others different opinions.  They say what they really think.  It's authentic.

Laurakinch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2016, 05:57:00 AM
I enjoyed the show, although sometimes I wonder whether three people is the optimal number of hosts rather than four, because someone ends up getting squeezed out. In this case it was IB who was muzzled, so it was a win-win, but occasionally you get someone with something worthwhile to say and they don't always get a hearing. That's no one's fault, it's just the fact that four competing voices can get a bit much to deal with occasionally. It was good to hear whoozit too, I always enjoy putting a voice to a poster. We also had the world's only Yorkshire Pud impersonator - my only criticism is that he sounded slightly more vulgar and working class (if that is possible) than the original.

Oh SV I know you're taking the piss. Everyone would agree your accent is very nice (especially the ladies) if you like posh/ RP, but no southerner can compare with the warm and mellifluous Yorkshire accent. Hearing YP's golden tones evokes a feeling of a cozy rainy afternoon in England snuggled under a duvet for an afternoon delight.. with a good book :) ;)

I agree with Jaz, it would be amazing to hear the three of you on a special edition International Gabcast.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 21, 2016, 09:56:24 AM
Oh SV I know you're taking the piss. Everyone would agree your accent is very nice (especially the ladies) if you like posh/ RP, but no southerner can compare with the warm and mellifluous Yorkshire accent. Hearing YP's golden tones evokes a feeling of a cozy rainy afternoon in England snuggled under a duvet for an afternoon delight.. with a good book :) ;)

I agree with Jaz, it would be amazing to hear the three of you on a special edition International Gabcast.

First Heather is paying for Facebook friends, and now we have paid BellGab posters too! Ugh, he's going to be insufferable when he reads this; a broad grin plastered over his loathsome face, slightly smeared by coal dust and pigeon droppings.

It would be fun to do an international show, but Yorkie's such a diva he'll probably have a long list of demands before he consents to go on. Also, when you reach his advanced age, it's not easy staying up late. The slippers and nightcap are on by 8pm and he's a man of settled habits. He only called in the other night because his bladder was playing up again. It's the size of a walnut these days, he tells me. I don't ask, but he tells me anyway.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 21, 2016, 09:56:24 AM

Modesty obviously forbids me commentating on the clearly well educated and worldly wise kind words from a lady of impeccable taste.

Oh I think its fair to say SV will feel he's padded up for a very sticky wicket if that took place.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2016, 10:08:31 AM
First Heather is paying for Facebook friends, and now we have paid BellGab posters too! Ugh, he's going to be insufferable when he reads this; a broad grin plastered over his loathsome face, slightly smeared by coal dust and pigeon droppings.

Some women prefer a bit if rough; I've told you to keep off the leg waxing and Nivea around your eyes before bed. I didnt have to pay much either, because true to type, Yorkshiremen don't part with money very much.

It would be fun to do an international show, but Yorkie's such a diva he'll probably have a long list of demands before he consents to go on. Also, when you reach his advanced age, it's not easy staying up late. The slippers and nightcap are on by 8pm and he's a man of settled habits. He only called in the other night because his bladder was playing up again. It's the size of a walnut these days, he tells me. I don't ask, but he tells me anyway.

My rider list (as its always been) is a mug of hot chocolate (Cadbury's), a bar of Lindt Intense Lime chocolate, and my favourite bed socks.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2016, 10:08:31 AM

I'm sure you're as thoroughly sick as I am of hearing him whinge ceaselessly about his grapefruit-sized prostate, as well.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 21, 2016, 12:15:56 PM
I'm sure you're as thoroughly sick as I am of hearing him whinge ceaselessly about his grapefruit-sized prostate, as well.

....yeah? As well as what else?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2016, 12:34:59 PM
....yeah? As well as what else?

Sorry, but I can't spare the three hours it would take to run through the entire list.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 21, 2016, 12:37:56 PM
Sorry, but I can't spare the three hours it would take to run through the entire list.

You don't have the patience you used to have when you helped me rub in the special ointment.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2016, 12:48:09 PM
You don't have the patience you used to have when you helped me rub in the special ointment.

At least I knew there would be a reward, albeit a paltry and only marginally satisfying one, when I finished that loathsome task.

cosmic hobo

When is the next gabcast? I enjoyed the last one. I would like to hear an all international version.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2016, 02:07:06 AM
He's currently coming to the end of his MEn..ch..

Eye Says, Due!

Daqhri!  Ling, means Average?  Mustapha!

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=y9PgQIDbfEw

Kro-naut-Fun, eh?

Lilith

haha, MV just made Jasmine say "shit" on the air.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:09:40 PM
oh, i doubt that.

She was trying to say "shirt" for Daddy...

It was on a SpecSheet this morning, honest.  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2016, 02:42:19 PM
She was trying to say shirt...

heh heh, i figured it was something like that.

here's a recent picture of jasmine (right) in morocco, playing in the dirt and having fun with her cousin (left) and a neighborhood girl (center).  she's had such a good time over there.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

here's a recent picture of jasmine (right) in morocco, playing in the dirt and having fun with her cousin (left) and a neighborhood girl (center).  she's had such a good time over there.

They are all three so beautiful!!  Are your girls on the way home now?

Just look at their eyes.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2016, 02:47:44 PM
They are all three so beautiful!!  Are your girls on the way home now?

they'll be here monday night.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:48:43 PM

I'm happy for you MV.  You have many big hugs and kisses to look forward to  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 30, 2016, 02:50:26 PM
I'm happy for you MV.  You have many big hugs and kisses to look forward to  ;D

indeed.  and here's lena.  she recently turned 1.

behold, the storied vandeven dna.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:55:35 PM

I'm saving these pics.

And MV rested on the seventh day.

Praise MV!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

They look like identical triplets. Does everyone in Morocco look like they're from the same family?

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:48:43 PM

Still plenty of time to get a U-Haul and cart off all of the beer cans, empty whiskey bottles and Little Caesar's boxes
to the dump!

All kidding aside - enjoy your daughters as much as you can when they are little.  You will blink your eyes and before
you know it, you'll be dropping them off at College.

Hog

Beautiful children MV, you sure can tell that the 2 kids in the first picture are relatives.  Your youngest is sweetie-pie as well.  You are a very wealthy man, moreso than any man who determines wealth by his bank account, or what sits in his garage.

IIRC, your wife is also very beautiful as well.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2016, 04:43:10 PM
They look like identical triplets. Does everyone in Morocco look like they're from the same family?

The two on the left and right are cousins, and the one in the center might be distantly related to them, but I think she's a neighborhood girl they play with.  But yeah, my wife's whole family looks alike.  Like the Kennedys.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on September 30, 2016, 09:38:56 PM
Beautiful children MV, you sure can tell that the 2 kids in the first picture are relatives.  Your youngest is sweetie-pie as well.  You are a very wealthy man, moreso than any man who determines wealth by his bank account, or what sits in his garage.

IIRC, your wife is also very beautiful as well.

peace
Hog

Thanks, buddy. 
And Mrs. EmmVee's a keeper, for sure.

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 02:55:35 PM

No, clearly she got her looks from her mother. Thankfully for her.

Quote from: mv on September 30, 2016, 10:08:23 PM
Thanks, buddy. 
And Mrs. EmmVee's a keeper, for sure.

Indeed. I saw a picture when you were on Nancy's podcast.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 01, 2016, 03:31:02 PM
No, clearly she got her looks from her mother. Thankfully for her.

Heh heh, I won't disagree.

LucaParcelli

Emergency Gabcast at 3:01 AM Central as Julian Assange destroys the Clinton campaign with his announcement?

Hahahaha!