• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on May 22, 2015, 11:30:07 AM
Tomorrow (Saturday) night, my friend will be firing up his pirate FM radio station and we'll all be jerking around on there from about 9:00PM until Midnight, eastern time.  Should be some good karaoke for your listening pleasure.

You can tune in live here:
http://ufoship.com/chat

Here is the audio from last time:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbwc08m2xaooduv/kmeat_scoped_20141231.mp3?dl=0
As you can hear by listening, things got drunker and stupider as the evening progressed.  Tomorrow night will not deviate from that pattern.

You'll be able to call us on air at 347-91-KMEAT.

Hey everybody. Please consider tuning in this evening to the drunken stupidity mentioned above. Thank you.

serenity

Quote from: MV on May 22, 2015, 11:30:07 AM
Tomorrow (Saturday) night, my friend will be firing up his pirate FM radio station and we'll all be jerking around on there from about 9:00PM until Midnight, eastern time.  Should be some good karaoke for your listening pleasure.

You can tune in live here:
http://ufoship.com/chat

Here is the audio from last time:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbwc08m2xaooduv/kmeat_scoped_20141231.mp3?dl=0
As you can hear by listening, things got drunker and stupider as the evening progressed.  Tomorrow night will not deviate from that pattern.

You'll be able to call us on air at 347-91-KMEAT.

Sounds better than old radio shows LoL Ill be there!

jazmunda

I present to you Little Jazmunda's long awaited "This is White Crow" impression.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: serenity on May 23, 2015, 05:16:25 PM
Sounds better than old radio shows LoL Ill be there!

you've severely misjudged.  but i'm glad you'll be listening.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on May 23, 2015, 05:35:59 PM
I present to you Little Jazmunda's long awaited "This is White Crow" impression.

heh heh, nice.  that's how it's done.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

Well it's technically an impression of my impression. I would never actually let her listen to WhiteCrow's voice.

eddie dean

haha! She has the impression down pretty good.
- added to soundboard -
and
reported,  to child protective services  :P

sydtron

Is thus also going out over the air? If so what frequency?

Yorkshire pud

Uncanny!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eddie dean on May 23, 2015, 06:14:30 PM
haha! She has the impression down pretty good.
- added to soundboard -

That should be fun.  Now we need a Chinese "This is White Crow" for the sound board

wr250

since the regular stream is back ill stop my pi-rat stream i had going.

b_dubb

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2015, 11:26:35 PM
That should be fun.  Now we need a Chinese "This is White Crow" for the sound board
Why?

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2015, 11:26:35 PM

Quote from: b_dubb on May 25, 2015, 05:41:10 PM
Why?

Seems like WhiteCrow is showing his lacist side.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: jazmunda on May 23, 2015, 05:59:54 PM
Well it's technically an impression of my impression. I would never actually let her listen to WhiteCrow's voice.

thank fucking god!
lol
Now if you could just protect the rest of us hehe hehe

paladin1991

NO Gabcast?  What am I going to do with the pitcher of limoncello Martini's?

Imconfused

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

can you please shave the armpit.  this is very disturbing.

thank you.

jazmunda

My daughter's WhiteCrow impression has been downloaded 81 times which is more than most Falkie videos. She was designed to make me money.

Imconfused

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2015, 06:45:42 PM
My daughter's WhiteCrow impression has been downloaded 81 times which is more than most Falkie videos. She was designed to make me money.

where do I send your 10 bucks?

chinaclipper

wonder if a gabcast for new users/never posters wld work....just have people call in and maybe say their user names, age, and why they came here or didn't post on the forum.  or whatever they felt like sharing.  wld maybe increase posts, and call ins.  example:  "this is (xyAZ) and I am  an accountant frm AZ. "  "I don't post because .........."  wld perhaps increase the postings/call-ins, once they were welcomed on air (?)

Imconfused

Quote from: chinaclipper on May 26, 2015, 07:39:37 PM
wonder if a gabcast for new users/never posters wld work....just have people call in and maybe say their user names, age, and why they came here or didn't post on the forum.  or whatever they felt like sharing.  wld maybe increase posts, and call ins.  example:  "this is (xyAZ) and I am  an accountant frm AZ. "  "I don't post because .........."  wld perhaps increase the postings/call-ins, once they were welcomed on air (?)

Yes,  that's a good idea.  BUT,  the callers MUST also give their address,  place of work and significant others.  They should also state clearly their political,  religious and sexual orientations.

Otherwise,  yeah,  I have no problem with your idea. 

Catops

How about a show for people to call in to describe their worst fears of what would happen if they called in?

Paradox

Quote from: Imconfused on May 26, 2015, 07:49:03 PM
Yes,  that's a good idea.  BUT,  the callers MUST also give their address,  place of work and significant others.  They should also state clearly their political,  religious and sexual orientations.

Otherwise,  yeah,  I have no problem with your idea.
You forgot blood type and a thumb print.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: Catops on May 26, 2015, 08:31:03 PM
How about a show for people to call in to describe their worst fears of what would happen if they called in?

sigh

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: jazmunda on May 26, 2015, 06:45:42 PM

This makes me smile

jazmunda

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on May 26, 2015, 10:37:49 PM
This makes me smile

If you saw how cute she is it would make your heart melt too. I'm not biased either.  :P