• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Grov505th

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 10:20:52 AM
believe me, it's not much.

btw... gabcast tonight.  8:30PM Central, 5:30PM Pacific.  visit ufoship.com/chat to listen live.  call the show at 623-242-cast(2278).

Well thats 6 am Kabul time.....and I will be getting ready to do my real job. guess I am going to have to wait for the Podcast....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Grov505th on April 21, 2015, 10:29:46 AM
Well thats 6 am Kabul time.....and I will be getting ready to do my real job. guess I am going to have to wait for the Podcast....

what in the hell are you doing in kabul?

Ms. C

hmmm ... just got this email ...

"The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  We have a live episode of our little internet radio show coming your way tonight at 8:30PM Eastern, 5:30PM Pacific.  There will be titty.  "

There should be other body stuff then also!!!!   8)

Paradox

believe me, it's not much.

btw... gabcast tonight.  8:30PM Central, 5:30PM Pacific.  visit ufoship.com/chat to listen live.  call the show at 623-242-cast(2278).
Dunno about the not doing much part, but the comment 'there will be titty'  caught my eye.

And I definitely agree with Ms. C!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ms. C on April 21, 2015, 12:11:17 PM
hmmm ... just got this email ...

"The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  We have a live episode of our little internet radio show coming your way tonight at 8:30PM Eastern, 5:30PM Pacific.  There will be titty.  "

There should be other body stuff then also!!!!   8)

Dammit someone leaked the photos I sent them. And they swore they wouldn't  :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paradox on April 21, 2015, 12:11:23 PM
but the comment 'there will be titty'  caught my eye.

it was a tip of the hat to the late great bill hicks.

edit:  and it was intended to get pbs to tune in.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 12:45:08 PM

Well played sir, well played. I will be there. And currently listening to the last show. Some funny stuff on there.

Paradox

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 12:45:08 PM

;) ;D

MV/Liberace!

thanks, paradox.  couldn't remember what album it was on.  i searched for a couple minutes and then gave up.

Just read the PM that everyone got.  There will be what?!?!?  Haven't listened since the AB edition of the Gabcast but might just listen tonight.  And it better not be moobs! :P

pate

Dammit, I had every intention to listen to the show tonight (if there was going to be one), but a friend of mine called me this morning and wanted to go to the baseball game tonight...

It wasn't an easy choice, I assure you.  The game starts at 7ish, and I doubt they get it done in 1 1/2 hours, but I may with some luck catch the end of the show...

Dammit. 

Will someone please say something stupid in the chat room for me in case I don't make it?  Thanks!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on April 21, 2015, 01:57:03 PM
Dammit, I had every intention to listen to the show tonight (if there was going to be one), but a friend of mine called me this morning and wanted to go to the baseball game tonight...

It wasn't an easy choice, I assure you.  The game starts at 7ish, and I doubt they get it done in 1 1/2 hours, but I may with some luck catch the end of the show...

Dammit. 

Will someone please say something stupid in the chat room for me in case I don't make it?  Thanks!

just connect some ear buds to ye olde telephone and listen as you watch the game.

pate

I intend to do just that, actually.  I first must locate some earbuds, I am NOT taking my audio-technical ATH-ESW9 headphones into the stadium (man, best set of headphones I've ever owned).

I think I have some earbuds somewhere.   Hopefully I can find them...

But the main thing is:  can I simultaneously listen and chat on my phone?

If I cannot, someone still needs to say something stupid in the chat room for me...

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 02:00:01 PM
just connect some ear buds to ye olde telephone and listen as you watch the game.
I think it's available on the TuneIn app. Search for KNYE.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on April 21, 2015, 02:07:01 PM
I intend to do just that, actually.  I first must locate some earbuds, I am NOT taking my audio-technical ATH-ESW9 headphones into the stadium (man, best set of headphones I've ever owned).

I think I have some earbuds somewhere.   Hopefully I can find them...

But the main thing is:  can I simultaneously listen and chat on my phone?

If I cannot, someone still needs to say something stupid in the chat room for me...

just open ufoship.com/chat in the browser.  you'll hear the show and be able to chat all in one simple step.

Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 21, 2015, 12:49:10 PM
Well played sir, well played. I will be there. And currently listening to the last show. Some funny stuff on there.

Both you and I will have a busy evening as both Red Wings (play-off game) and Tigers Vs. Yankees start at 7:00 ET and GabCast an hour & 1/2 later!!

cosmic hobo

Sweet! What will you be discussing tonight?

sydtron

Hi.  Yes.  I am here for the free titty. Wheres the line?

Grov505th

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2015, 11:09:07 AM
what in the hell are you doing in kabul?

Well technically I am in Kandahar...  Its where my job takes me, spent all last summer here and going to spend most of this one here too.

Imconfused

Well hello everyone,

I just have 2 points to add:

1.  that new mv's moving avatar is very annoying and pisses me off

2.  mv,  why don't you ask Curtis for some more business ideas.  Because his very bright idea to NOT put the Gabcast podcast on Itunes to be downloaded was definitely a great move. 

Schmucks. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Imconfused on April 21, 2015, 07:47:24 PM
Well hello everyone,

2.  mv,  why don't you ask Curtis for some more business ideas.  Because his very bright idea to NOT put the Gabcast podcast on Itunes to be downloaded was definitely a great move. 

Schmucks.
Reported.

Imconfused

oh man,  what did I do???

Was I wrong?

coaster

Nice work folks. One of the funniest episodes yet.

albrecht

friggin works so well with streaming audio AND live chat it makes me wonder about all the "discussion" and "worry" on the Art thread and by Art and Keith. But I reckon its a matter of traffic volume.

Quote from: Imconfused on April 21, 2015, 07:47:24 PM
Well hello everyone,

Schmucks.

you mean this one?

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 21, 2015, 06:14:19 PM
i can't stop watching this and damn you MV for it!

reported  ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on April 21, 2015, 05:49:20 PM
Everything is about titties. Everything.

About your titties, of coursh.