• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 25, 2015, 05:54:13 PM
Still feel that way? Probably some medication you can look in to taking that will fix that. 

Great to meet you Redacted. Thanks for the Quasi Support. Wasn't easy being GabRoasted.

Yes.  It was cool to meet you too.  Just because someone may feel differently about certain issues, does not make me discount that person as a friend.  I love a healthy debate over a controversial issue, but I will be more careful for what I wish for from now on.

Also, I won't give a damn about the heat I may take for my thoughts on any issue.  Will just post them & go with the flow.

May we live in interesting times, for damn sure.  Peace.  Love.  I may never understand 911.  Have you heard Art Bell is coming back?   ;D

hitfan

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2015, 05:14:01 PM
Latest episode is posted here:
http://ufoship.com/?cat=10

This Is the episode from March 3 and not from yesterday.

eyenoeyeno

I thought it was super rad to have some enthusiasm in the show.  I'd rename it the radcast.

jazmunda

Quote from: hitfan on March 25, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

I believe it is the correct show. Try clearing your cache.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: hitfan on March 25, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

you must have gotten in on the download within seconds of me posting it, because that was corrected almost immediately after the mistake was made.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 25, 2015, 05:54:13 PM
Still feel that way? Probably some medication you can look in to taking that will fix that. 

Great to meet you Redacted. Thanks for the Quasi Support. Wasn't easy being GabRoasted.

Pale Horse, I'm sorry but when you said on The GabCast that you "Handed out 911 Truther DVD's on the Venice Beach Boardwalk"
an image of Lee Harvey Oswald handing out "Fair Play for Cuba" brochures flashed through my mind.
Please please tell us, that you don't use your full middle name  :o

August 16, 1963 - Lee Harvey Oswald passing out Fair Play for Cuba leaflets in New Orleans

hitfan

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2015, 09:11:58 PM
you must have gotten in on the download within seconds of me posting it, because that was corrected almost immediately after the mistake was made.

Yeah.  I can hear the new episode on the website.  Problem is my podcast feed on my iPod now has it cached.  I'll figure something out.

BobGrau

Live-only Gabcast is a terrible idea. My anus takes this personally.

VegasI15

I rebuke the "cache" comment.  Like thats somehow going to make it work.... ::) >:( :(

AZZERAE

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2015, 05:07:06 PM
my chat transcript from last night starts about 30 minutes into the show for whatever reason.  anybody have the full transcript?

What a coincidence... I tuned in @ 8:30PM Eastern and you guys were 30 minutes into the show on the live stream.

Quote from: BobGrau on March 26, 2015, 05:03:00 AM
Live-only Gabcast is a terrible idea. My anus takes this personally.

Is this a hostile action?  I don't get it either

Pale Horse

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2015, 09:15:11 PM
Pale Horse, I'm sorry
an image of Lee Harvey Oswald handing out "Fair Play for Cuba" brochures flashed through my mind.
Please please tell us, that you don't use your full middle name  :o
Examining the roots and consequences of a potentially endless 'war-on-terror' makes me comparable to LHO? Pathetic attempts to silence unpopular opinion. The Terrorists win because of people like you. Free Cuba.

Pale Horse

My sin was not being funny enough to please the masses.  :o 

That and bringing up the Vaccine Compensation Courts. People and their sacred cows, man.

Pale Horse

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on March 25, 2015, 08:30:11 PM
I thought it was super rad to have some enthusiasm in the show.  I'd rename it the radcast.

Holy Shit, that's what I thought. At least it was more lively than the previous episode, which of course, is suspiciously missing.

ksm32

Will the Gabcasts no longer be posted if one was to miss it live?

MV?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on March 26, 2015, 09:13:57 PM
Will the Gabcasts no longer be posted if one was to miss it live?

MV?

Episodes will only be posted if one also hears it live.

pate

Quote from: MV on March 27, 2015, 01:47:40 AM
Episodes will only be posted if one also hears it live.

Is it a cardboard box 'twas recorded in or...

I doan want to get all Shrodinger's on you...

Huh.

Nefermynd...

Quote from: pate on March 27, 2015, 02:06:42 AM
Is it a cardboard box 'twas recorded in or...

I doan want to get all Shrodinger's on you...

Huh.

Nefermynd...

Shrodinger's 'Cast!

pate

Quote from: Étouffée on March 27, 2015, 02:30:03 AM
Shrodinger's 'Cast!

How do I have a beer?

Ask White Crow...

Haha! 

I am e-drunk...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 26, 2015, 02:28:47 PM
Examining the roots and consequences of a potentially endless 'war-on-terror' makes me comparable to LHO? Pathetic attempts to silence unpopular opinion. The Terrorists win because of people like you. Free Cuba.

I didn't try to silence you. I just tried to explain the mental image I had when you talked about handing out Truther DVDs.
Go back and look over my posts on the Truther thread. I have been respectful. Sorry I offended.

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 27, 2015, 07:42:02 AM
.... Sorry I offended....

No worries, I imagine the Grammar Nazi is lurking...

FOrgive me, forgive you...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: pate on March 27, 2015, 04:04:53 AM
How do I have a beer?

Ask White Crow...
I am e-drunk...
Haha! 

Depends on the type of container. Assuming it's a glass bottle various adapters required to complete task. I personally prefer a Church Key but Bic lighters used my the younger generation work OK but mare lighter finish. I use a Zippo to light smokes. Never buy Beer with twist cap bottles, inferior quality.

Pale Horse

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 27, 2015, 07:42:02 AM
I didn't try to silence you. I just tried to explain the mental image I had when you talked about handing out Truther DVDs....

Time to straighten-out your TinFoil hat and come on in for the big win. You have been reported to the Scorpion Army for Re-Education. Apology accepted.

"We are WhiteCrow."

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 31, 2015, 09:36:12 AM
spec sheet.

Should I call in to discuss some of the suspicious 9/11 specs and speculations?

Perhaps higher speed cameras would have helped us at the pentagon capture those missing frames with the airplane in it. Ruminate on that Rumsfled.