• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 12:02:50 PM
I was beginning to suspect they just had a 1 hour gangbang with redacted.

You are crass.  Your humor lands like a stone. Your posts are, at best, pedestrian.

Frankly, you owe Redacted, Onan, theMudKing, and MV an apology.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 04, 2015, 01:29:17 PM

and i'll take mine in the form of a hallmark card.

Heather Wade

You are crass.  Your humor lands like a stone. Your posts are, at best, pedestrian.

I just want 5 minutes alone with him and my cat in a closet.  I already have the mayo & razors.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 04, 2015, 02:00:24 PM
I just want 5 minutes alone with him and my cat in a closet.  I already have the mayo & razors.

Okay; I'll organise the live streaming from several infra red cctv cameras. Tickets or free to view?

bateman

I notice jazmunda was left out of the apology.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 09:41:43 AM
maybe the show was so boring they're ashamed to post it.
or they spoiled some facts about Art Bell that are too secret to hear.
who knows.

Look; Give me a day or so, and I'll Google a couple of "Be my friend, please" sites, and post you the links. I'll even help you with a profile that makes you come across as having a modicum of a personality. C'mon. It's a good offer, work with me here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on March 04, 2015, 02:07:57 PM
I notice jazmunda was left out of the apology.  ;D

Being Australian, he's not able to recognise mere human foibles such as affront. He's above all that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chaim on March 04, 2015, 09:41:43 AM
maybe the show was so boring they're ashamed to post it.
or they spoiled some facts about Art Bell that are too secret to hear.
who knows.

you are a stick in the mud, sir.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 04, 2015, 02:03:00 PM
Okay; I'll organise the live streaming from several infra red cctv cameras. Tickets or free to view?

If we can get Art or Bateman to do the announcing, I'll rock this shit for free.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 04, 2015, 02:31:25 PM
If we can get Art or Bateman to do the announcing, I'll rock this shit for free.

Fan bloody tastic! I'd prefer Steve to do it, he can bring more enthusiasm to the ensuing carnage.

This is WhiteCrow.

Last night's show was a really fun time, kudos.

Hopefully we hear from Shauna again, she was quite pleasant. I think I've got a radio crush (other than Redacted, I mean.). Still blown away that two shows in a row you've had people who were unfamiliar with Bellgab call up, this podcast about a forum about a show that no longer exists but may again in the near future is going places.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on March 04, 2015, 03:09:40 PM
This is WhiteCrow.

Last night's show was a really fun time, kudos.

thank you, sir.

Khameleon808

Hopefully we hear from Shauna again, she was quite pleasant. I think I've got a radio crush (other than Redacted, I mean.). Still blown away that two shows in a row you've had people who were unfamiliar with Bellgab call up, this podcast about a forum about a show that no longer exists but may again in the near future is going places.

Dont worry, she will call again. I brought like 8 people in there last night that never heard of it,  but she was the only one that called.   But according to her, her membership was approved on here and she said it was fun as hell to talk to you guys. 

I actually did very little convincing to get people addicted to his show. I just played it in the chat room one night while i was working and they came in asking what it was.  And their ages range from 19-24, never heard of AB, and are still intrigued enough to have stayed the whole 2 hours last night :)      Still plenty of magic left.

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 04, 2015, 02:08:18 PM
Look; Give me a day or so, and I'll Google a couple of "Be my friend, please" sites, and post you the links. I'll even help you with a profile that makes you come across as having a modicum of a personality. C'mon. It's a good offer, work with me here.

Don't forget to credit the author.

:D

sydtron

Shit yeah, man.  My coworker Dave (NOT THAT DAVE) listened last night and he had a good time. Its become a thing to do in our Laboratory every Tuesday there is a show.  We test hazardous waste for a living and it sure gives our minds a rest from thinking.  Lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sydtron on March 04, 2015, 04:20:28 PM
Shit yeah, man.  My coworker Dave (NOT THAT DAVE) listened last night and he had a good time. Its become a thing to do in our Laboratory every Tuesday there is a show.  We test hazardous waste for a living and it sure gives our minds a rest from thinking.  Lol.

wow.  that's pretty cool to read.  thx man.

jazmunda

Hazardous waste and the GabCast go hand in hand. Thanks for listening Dave! And thanks for calling sydtron.

Heather Wade

The GabCast in a Haz Waste Lab.  Ha haa, all is well in the Kingdom.  Say hi to Dave, and great to hear from you.

I don't know why, but that actually makes me feel safe. 
As opposed to running screaming for the undergrouind shelter.   ;)

sydtron

Yeah well. Its not like yellow glowing stuff that hums.   Its mostly old painrs. Solvents.  And now *cough cough* solid sandy oily substances..  Tonight we are disposing of the Sheriffs departments confiscated weed bushels. 
Im at a cement plant so they just toss that shit into the kiln and its vaporized.  Oh to be a bird on that day. 

sydtron

Oh, and Daves not here man......  went home early with a bad back.  MUST BE AN EPIDEMIC!

zeebo

...this podcast about a forum about a show that no longer exists but may again in the near future is going places.

It's growing so fast in popularity, it's bound to get it's own dedicated forum, where passionate fans and conspiracy theorists alike can discuss everything from cryptic host comments to predictions of when the next show will happen.  Maybe it'll be called gabcastgab, and will have it's own podcast, gabcastgabcast.

jazmunda

Quote from: sydtron on March 04, 2015, 06:01:07 PM
Oh, and Daves not here man......  went home early with a bad back.  MUST BE AN EPIDEMIC!

He's probably gone home to listen to more episodes of the GabCast. Once you pop you just can't stop.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2015, 06:04:32 PM
It's growing so fast in popularity, it's bound to get it's own dedicated forum, where passionate fans and conspiracy theorists alike can discuss everything from cryptic host comments to predictions of when the next show will happen.  Maybe it'll be called gabcastgab, and will have it's own podcast, gabcastgabcast.

A podcast about a podcast about a site dedicated to a show that no longer exist but might someday soon.

It's a bit of a mouthful.

That's what she said.

Boom.

Jazmunda's on fire tonight. Well technically it's still morning here.

bateman

Will there be an after show to talk about what was said on the Gabcast?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 04, 2015, 06:10:52 PM
Will there be an after show to talk about what was said on the Gabcast?

The GabCast Wrap Up Show hosted by WhiteCrow.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 06:08:52 PM
A podcast about a site about a podcast about a site dedicated to a show that no longer exist but might someday soon.

Fixed.  C'mon man, you gotta get this straight if you wanna ever be a guest on the gabcastgabcast.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2015, 06:18:24 PM
Fixed.  C'mon man, you gotta get this straight if you wanna ever be a guest on the gabcastgabcast.

Surely as co-host of the GabCast the co-hosts of gabcastgabcast will be fawning over me and will have me on the show anytime I want. Hopefully my NC doesn't prevent me from calling in. If so I promise to pop my head into the chat from time to time to answer your questions.