• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

zeebo

Good show guys - somehow even the technical difficulties were entertaining.  However now I will be tormented w/o answers to Jaz's mystery questions.  And btw Redacted should be promoted from guest star to regular.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2015, 08:59:55 PM
Good show guys - somehow even the technical difficulties were entertaining.  However now I will be tormented w/o answers to Jaz's mystery questions.  And btw Redacted should be promoted from guest star to regular.

Sadly we may never find out LMH's pet name for her tape recorder.

heater

I can't live in a world where these questions aren't answered.  Jaz I am counting on you.

Heather Wade

Hey Jaz- can you ask Art if he still has Bugs' map?

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 27, 2015, 09:32:24 PM
Hey Jaz- can you ask Art if he still has Bugs' map?

Excellent question! I think we need to start an unanswered Art Bell questions thread.

analog kid

Good show. I got in the chat room and then got stuck playing this long group mission on an MMO, so I didn't say anything. Sorry for my insubordination.

ksm32

Quote from: analog kid on January 27, 2015, 10:08:37 PM
Good show. I got in the chat room and then got stuck playing this long group mission on an MMO, so I didn't say anything. Sorry for my insubordination.

FUCKER!

That's why I couldn't get in ;)

The pre show warm up was classic.  One day long into the future when the GabCast torrent is unleashed this will be a classic.

wr250

Quote from: ksm32 on January 28, 2015, 02:29:24 AM

FUCKER!

The pre show warm up was classic.  One day long into the future when the GabCast torrent is unleashed this will be a classic.

they are all clashics.
oh wait that phrase is taken

Wintermute

Good back ground sound while I was cleaning the office. Good break from cleaning the office as well.

I think that, in hindsight, the decision to let Falkie be the producer/engineer of the first 30 minutes of the show was misguided.   Bygones...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Juan on January 26, 2015, 07:52:42 AM
Maybe Gabcast reruns can air on DMRN at 10 eastern, 7 Pacific.
This would be a great show, except we would probably piss Art off.

wr250

Quote from: NowhereInTime on January 28, 2015, 04:29:35 PM
This would be a great show, except we would probably piss Art Keith off with some terroristic threat.

fixed
but yet paranormal central can continually state "we are going to shoot a bigfoot" . is that a racial anti-bigfoot  terroistic threat ?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: wr250 on January 28, 2015, 04:33:23 PM
fixed
but yet paranormal central can continually state "we are going to shoot a bigfoot" . is that a racial anti-bigfoot  terroistic threat ?
I usually preach tolerance and acceptance of cultural differences, but those fucking 'Squatches make me sick with their crap flinging and stench making.  Bunch of lazy asses here to steal from me!

Daggit

Great show guys. I agreed with a lot of what was said about Art.

I too have many unanswered questions I'd like to hear from Art before he rides off into the sunset. I'd also love to get a chance to talk to him again. It's been almost 20 years since our last parlay.

The General

Sigh. I miss all the fun.
Hope the show is posted soon.

Quote from: Daggit on January 28, 2015, 09:28:44 PM
It's been almost 20 years since our last parlay.

You should get in touch with another poster here named Falkie2013.  He's also a big on name dropping about famoose peeps he has met in the past, so you guys have at least that in common.

Daggit

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on January 28, 2015, 11:27:12 PM
You should get in touch with another poster here named Falkie2013.  He's also a big on name dropping about famoose peeps he has met in the past, so you guys have at least that in common.

Wow. Who would have guessed? I make a post and my little stalker friend chimes in. Go make another stalker video little boy. Got nothing better to do than harass Falkie 24/7? Really pathetic.

Quote from: Daggit on January 28, 2015, 11:40:05 PM
Wow. Who would have guessed? I make a post and my little stalker friend chimes in. Go make another stalker video little boy. Got nothing better to do than harass Falkie 24/7? Really pathetic.

I try to help, and this is the thanks I get.  It's sad, but that's life.  Some people just want to watch the world burn.

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode is here:

ufoship.com/?cat=10

The false start was left in.

Quote from: MV on January 29, 2015, 12:09:49 AM
The latest episode is here:

ufoship.com/?cat=10

The false start was left in.

Heh.  I see wat you did there.

The wildcard call in was odd to say the least.

analog kid

Quote from: ksm32 on January 28, 2015, 02:29:24 AM

FUCKER!

Oh god. I didn't even think about the chat limit. Sorry for that buddy.

wr250

Quote from: analog kid on January 29, 2015, 10:50:04 AM
Oh god. I didn't even think about the chat limit. Sorry for that buddy.

the chat server automatically throttles mass joins. normally its not a problem, but when 50 people try to connect at once ... well you have to wait a minute for the throttle to expire. this is only a problem after the chat server is restarted (as seen Tuesday), or if some one tries to flood the chat with connections ,which is a denial of service attack that could result in all of MV's bandwidth being used up and everything coming to a screeching halt.this is because a true denial of service attack may involve 10,000+ connections at the same time.

analog kid

Quote from: wr250 on January 29, 2015, 12:08:05 PM
the chat server automatically throttles mass joins. normally its not a problem, but when 50 people try to connect at once ... well you have to wait a minute for the throttle to expire. this is only a problem after the chat server is restarted (as seen Tuesday), or if some one tries to flood the chat with connections ,which is a denial of service attack that could result in all of MV's bandwidth being used up and everything coming to a screeching halt.this is because a true denial of service attack may involve 10,000+ connections at the same time.

I'm guessing he's using a wrapper for IRC?

wr250

Quote from: analog kid on January 29, 2015, 05:25:22 PM
I'm guessing he's using a wrapper for IRC?

yes. prevents botnets from taking up residence

littlechris

It's been awhile since MV interviewed Noorey. It would be cool if MV/Gabcast interviewd him again and got his opinion on Art's return to radio, etc,etc. If the interview transpired, it would surely put fire in the belly of Mr.Bell.  George just LOVES to poke at Art and this would be a good opportunity to do so.

Heather Wade

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2015, 09:49:52 PM
It's been awhile since MV interviewed Noorey. It would be cool if MV/Gabcast interviewd him again and got his opinion on Art's return to radio, etc,etc. If the interview transpired, it would surely put fire in the belly of Mr.Bell.  George just LOVES to poke at Art and this would be a good opportunity to do so.

Nooron wouldn't last 5 mins, but I'd love every second of making him cry on the air.

littlechris

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 29, 2015, 09:52:47 PM

Nooron wouldn't last 5 mins, but I'd love every second of making him cry on the air.

Lol. It was actually a really good interview and MV and company were very professional.  George even made fun of himself.

Heather Wade

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2015, 09:55:26 PM
Lol. It was actually a really good interview and MV and company were very professional.  George even made fun of himself.

As well he should.  Sorry, I'm in a real George-hating mood tonight.   :D

b_dubb

Quote from: littlechris on January 29, 2015, 09:49:52 PM
Call Yorch Nooron Show during the next GabCast?