• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 19, 2014, 10:43:48 PM
Smooches.

"Smooches" how dare you degrade me again....
The Symbol seeks to use both overt and covert deceptions to peddle the snake oil of conscienceless feudalism." That blank can be filled with a variety of words, from cadger to loudmouth to swaggerer to sluggard. Each of those words accurately depicts The Symbol for who he really is. To plunge right into it, The Symbol is stepping over the line when he attempts to re-stir history to reflect or magnify an imaginary “victimhood”â€" wayover the line.

Although The Symbol has managed to avoid indictment, or even a consensus that he did anything wrong, his surly, mischievous helots have been concocting a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. There must be justice and restitution for this, and those who are responsible for such rebarbative behavior must be held accountable. I suggest we begin by rebuilding our Bellgab communitie. Doing so will at least prove that if it were up to The Symbol, we'd all be grazing contentedly in the pasture of radicalism right now. We'd be absolutely unaware of the fact that his reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only ornery answers, demented resolutions to conflicts.

The Symbol says that all scientific and technological progress would come to a halt were it not for his roorbacks. That's like a rooster taking credit for the sunrise. I mean, it's not like The Symbol doesn't know that his fairy tale 'stirs' reek of collaborationism. I use the word “reek” because he has shown no compunction in committing character assassinations or engaging in full-scale vendettas. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that The Symbol simply wants to win at all costs the war against our individualism and our liberties.) In the end, we have to ask, “What does The Symbol hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of small-minded paypal donation seekers?” I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that that statement can be most easily defended since it is not quantitative but qualitative.

There are important lessons in that, even apart from another reminder that if we don't do something soon, The Symbol's soporific ruderies will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people. Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that we must shake off our torpor, ignore the siren songs of propagandism, and make Bellgab safe once again, to post without fear. Smooches

Bart Ell

Some kinda copy & paste nerdspeech, innit?

Delphi

I recently listened to the gabcast with art and it was great.. will we be able to call in on this show

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 21, 2014, 08:41:55 AM
Some kinda copy & paste nerdspeech, innit?

Yep... The Symbol knows all... Sorry for wasting your time. I'm a fool for even trying

Catsmile

Quote from: Delphi on December 21, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
I recently listened to the gabcast with art and it was great.. will we be able to call in on this show
Unless you have a phone that can call the past no, but you are in luck call the next GabCast.

When all the fags get their ducks in a row and the show streams live, go here: http://ufoship.com/chat/  @ Tues. 8PM Eastern - 5PM Western. With any luck you will be greeted by all us faggots in a live chat, and live stream of the GabCast.

To stream random past shows of the GabCast, Trainwreck, Spec Sheet, Fret Files click, or paste this link into VLC, Winamp, or your favorite media streamer: http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=129610

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show:  623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype  call: The.GabCast

wr250

Quote from: Catsmile on December 21, 2014, 02:39:43 PM
Unless you have a phone that can call the past no, but you are in luck call the next GabCast.

When all the fags get their ducks in a row and the show streams live, go here: http://ufoship.com/chat/  @ Tues. 8PM Eastern - 5PM Western. With any luck you will be greeted by all us faggots in a live chat, and live stream of the GabCast.

To stream random past shows of the GabCast, Trainwreck, Spec Sheet, Fret Files click, or paste this link into VLC, Winamp, or your favorite media streamer: http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=129610

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

Call the show:  623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype  call: The.GabCast

read: if you have a time traveling phone (but it cant be a cell phone) you can call arts show 1800realufo .

Quote from: wr250 on December 21, 2014, 03:28:04 PM

read: if you have a time traveling phone (but it cant be a cell phone) you can call arts show 1800realufo .

But make sure you do it from a phone booth in the middle of the desert near Area 51.

Catsmile

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 21, 2014, 06:14:33 PM

But make sure you do it from a phone booth in the middle of the desert near Area 51.
Art had a show about the lone phone booth in the middle of the Mojave.
Alas if you want to call it, or call from it you will need to travel back in time they removed it.  :(

Quote from: Catsmile on December 21, 2014, 07:01:46 PM
Art had a show about the lone phone booth in the middle of the Mojave.
Alas if you want to call it, or call from it you will need to travel back in time they removed it.  :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojave_phone_booth

I remember that show well. It's with a heavy heart I have now learned the phone booth is no more.  :'(

area51drone

Quote from: Catsmile on December 20, 2014, 08:56:19 AM
Whatz worse, someone with a pinball machine, or someone with a computer who get his jollies off by toying with a guy from Pittsburgh? My moneys on the cunt who defends and promotes a child rapist.

Pot meet kettle.
Throwing stones... glass houses...

Penis meet mouth.  What got into you with these posts lately ... calling the gabcasters fags, me a cunt and talking about C's vajayjay?

Quote from: area51drone on December 22, 2014, 10:28:53 AM
Penis meet mouth.  What got into you?

It's official, we're ready for another GabCast.  Hopefully MV has some new diarrhea commentary to bring to the table

area51drone

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 22, 2014, 10:30:06 AM
It's official, we're ready for another GabCast.  Hopefully MV has some new diarrhea to bring to the table

Ahh, I get it, Catsmile is trying to be the ultimate troll.  LOVE IT Catsmile... LOVE IT!

MV/Liberace!

I won't be able to do the show tomorrow. There might or might not be a show. We'll see.

paladin1991

Why do you screw with us and pretend u have a life beyond this forum?

bateman

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 10:58:35 PM
I won't be able to do the show tomorrow. There might or might not be a show. We'll see.

With MV & b-dubb out of the picture(?), this is Falkie's time to shine.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 10:58:35 PM

How the hell can me & Curand ignore you if you're not around?
UR SO REPORTED, MR!
Why can't your wife drag you to the mosque on Wednesday like a good Baptist?

littlechris

Quote from: bateman on December 22, 2014, 11:11:58 PM

Just got off the phone with him. He is willing to do the show. I suggested that both you guys co-host the show. He liked the idea.

Quote from: bateman on December 22, 2014, 11:11:58 PM

One of the hosts left the show early last week (I think?), was that b-dubb? 

Did he retie permanently from the show?  Did onan?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 23, 2014, 02:44:41 AM
One of the hosts left the show early last week (I think?), was that b-dubb? 

Did he retie permanently from the show?  Did onan?

b_dubb quit, onan is too busy with life/work.

coaster

A shame to hear b_dubb quit. All our silly gabcast jokes aside, I really enjoy the show. It was something fun to look forward to.

Quote from: MV on December 23, 2014, 02:54:00 AM
b_dubb quit, onan is too busy with life/work.

Why did b_dubb quit?

Is gabcast winding down?

paladin1991

Bastards.  And I'm not working tonight.  I was gonna crank call and ask for the number for Carnivora.