• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

b_dubb

It's the Internet.  It happens.  Let it go. 

Curandero81

And more....unprovoked....unnecessary....subhuman
All from the same member of this forum

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 19, 2014, 10:09:19 PM

I'd consider myself lucky to get that type of attention from the symbol.
I troll the symbol a lot but he never bites.... I'm a failure, and the symbol judges me unworthy of his attention.
Fly specks, fly specks! I've been spending my life among fly specks while miracles have been happening on BellGab!

eddie dean

Did the bad man give you a boo boo?
I hope this helps.
[attachimg=1]

Bart Ell

Since I can't be bothered to click on "Show Me This Post" I am guessing this is about me, again?

When you get too close to the sizzle you may get boined.

Bart Ell

This thread seems to have gone off the subject of The GabCast! so I thought I would bring it back on topic.

After experiencing a good portion of the last episode I was left with one theme - lies. Ok, maybe 2 themes - lies and memory. I guess if you don't remember broadcasting things to the world then it may make the lies easier. Almost a year ago I told the proprietor of this here site I would not link to posts made on another site in order to "embarrass" members here. I am a humble man of my word so I will still not do that, especially a site that got pulled for illegal tomfoolery.

I will say that many here know what I am referring to because they all got the same PM I did, at the time. They got all the same links, the same screen caps. They are nicer people than I am though because they won't even mention knowing about the many lies. Here's an innocent hint to say, "Hey, we all know".

Bart Ell

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

I'd consider myself lucky to get that type of attention from the symbol.

Smooches.

littlechris

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 19, 2014, 10:02:41 PM
This is what I was welcomed with

No mames guey! Eres Tertiaryimam???

Si o no??
-

Curandero81

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 19, 2014, 10:26:42 PM
Since I can't be bothered to click on "Show Me This Post" I am guessing this is about me, again?

When you get too close to the sizzle you may get boined.
My reference was to my greeting upon registering for this forum. The individual I am noting in the initial posts were, in my opinion, from a very sick individual, this person exhibits quite unusual behavior (perhaps evidenCE of psychological antisocial behavior be it organic or psychological in nature. I am regretful, with my backround and education, that I took offense to it's posting of such an offensive and unexceptable way with me.... I again apologize for agitation in any way that would upset said individual (and hope it has or will not result in any inappropriate acting out). I wish the person all the best in recovery and truly hope they do seek the proper help.
NO NEED TO STRAIN. YOUR EYES.....UNLESS YOU FEEL IT APPLIES TO YOU.
Truly best wishes on your treatment and recovery. (IF ALL ELSE FAILS....REMEMBER THE FRONTAL LOBE LOBOTOMY A D INSIST ON EYE SOCKET ENTRY....

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 19, 2014, 11:12:16 PM
My reference was to my greeting upon registering for this forum. The individual I am noting in the initial posts were, in my opinion, from a very sick individual, this person exhibits quite unusual behavior (perhaps evidenCE of psychological antisocial behavior be it organic or psychological in nature. I am regretful, with my backround and education, that I took offense to it's posting of such an offensive and unexceptable way with me.... I again apologize for agitation in any way that would upset said individual (and hope it has or will not result in any inappropriate acting out). I wish the person all the best in recovery and truly hope they do seek the proper help.
NO NEED TO STRAIN. YOUR EYES.....UNLESS YOU FEEL IT APPLIES TO YOU.
Truly best wishes on your treatment and recovery. (IF ALL ELSE FAILS....REMEMBER THE FRONTAL LOBE LOBOTOMY A D INSIST ON EYE SOCKET ENTRY....
You know, of course, the person that you reference, was a Catholic alter boy.  So yes, he/it does have some issues.  It's just the way it is.

eyenoeyeno

I have inside information that next week's show should be quite an improvent from the direction this thread has been going.
yay

Catsmile

Where did the bad man touch you?

FFS  ::)

eyenoeyeno

Perhaps we should have a thread for when another member makes your pussy hurt, and you want to tell everyone how damn sore you're feeling.   Move most of this recent junk there.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2014, 10:01:08 PM
It's been tough.  'Member the good old days when the politics section mostly consisted of solemn discussion about the Republicans as Nazi's and racists, Bush was responsible for everything, Obama was still just so cool and smart, and Sarah Palin was a punching bag. 

Fuck those right-wingers on the forum for finally getting fed up, and posting their responses and thoughts

Can't say I recall such days... I recall a long-standing tit-for-tat, a hearty mix of conservatives and liberals:  Onan, Ruteger, Ben Shockley, Sardondi, Yorkie, FightTheFuture, NowhereInTime, SciFiAuthor, QuickKarl, yourself, myself, et al.  I recall that civility was at least an occasional feature of the discussions.  Personally, I grew weary of the name-calling (yes, on both sides) and the obviously pointless nature of the conversation.  It struck me that neither side could be budged.  Each saw its side, its politicians and players as all sunshine and brilliance.  The other side?  Vile wretches.  It mostly, for me, became a joyless shoutfest.  Life is too short for that.

It is still odd to me how humility, doubt, moderation became dirty words. 

I have PM'd folks on both sides of the aisle on this forum.  I like a lot of people here, even when we disagree on matters political.  I AM truly tired of the dick-waving.  Others apparently dig it.  C'est la vie.

Curandero81

Quote from: eddie dean on December 19, 2014, 10:19:04 PM
I hope this helps.
[attachimg=1]
[/quote
Thank you Eddie for kind offer, PLEASE apply to my Mother's corpse (vaginal area) and also two, one for the surgically constructed vagina and rectum of Bartela.
Thank you for your humanitarian offer.

Catsmile

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on December 19, 2014, 11:24:23 PM
Perhaps we should have a thread for when another member makes your pussy hurt, and you want to tell everyone how damn sore you're feeling.   Move most of this recent junk there.

Agreed.

This will get the sand/salt out of Curanderoz vajayjay.

With luck we won't have to see anymore caterwauling.

Falkie2013

We never did resolve the question of the night.

Is it Cat smile or Cats mile ?

Easily distracted minds want to know.

Catsmile

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2014, 12:29:40 AM
We never did resolve the question of the night.
Is it Cat smile or Cats mile ?
Easily distracted minds want to know.

It's Catsmile. Not Cat smile, or Cats mile.
It's printed for all to read, duh.  :P

We are all quite mad here.

area51drone

What's worse, walls of text or walls of images of walls of text?

Catsmile

Whatz worse, someone with a pinball machine, or someone with a computer who get his jollies off by toying with a guy from Pittsburgh? My moneys on the cunt who defends and promotes a child rapist.

Pot meet kettle.
Throwing stones... glass houses...

eddie dean

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 19, 2014, 11:53:27 PM
Quote from: eddie dean on December 19, 2014, 10:19:04 PM
I hope this helps.
[attachimg=1]
[/quote
Thank you Eddie for kind offer, PLEASE apply to my Mother's corpse (vaginal area) and also two, one for the surgically constructed vagina and rectum of Bartela.
Thank you for your humanitarian offer.

[attachimg=1]

Curandero81

I "get it"......for all three of these fine people to have reacted in such a matter after being made aware of my behavior. (Especially Obama..well close second Cosby)
I feel unworthy to interact further on this forum until extreme rehabilitation and a sign from God....

Per favore , non possiamo tutti solo andare d'accordo ?

paladin1991

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 20, 2014, 11:40:14 AM
Per favore , non possiamo tutti solo andare d'accordo ?
"English, MotherFucker!  Do You Speak It?"

Curandero81

Mi español no es muy grande , sin embargo creo que entendí su italiano , Estás en lo correcto . He llevado a cabo mi mismo de forma inadecuada. Estoy ya no iba a publicar hasta que sepa cómo de una manera apropiada .