• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Bart Ell

Oh yeah, you also might wanna look into those frozen poop pills for the issue you got going on down there.

They feed you poop.
Seriously.

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-fecal-transplant-frozen-poop-pills-20141010-story.html

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 04:03:01 PM
I heard the caller with the potty mouth who had to shush a kid so she could finish her story about buying drugs...

it was a rather potty mouthed episode all around, so i wouldn't hold that against her.  also, when i hear the word drugs, i don't think pot.

that is some Noory level of attention paying you got going on there!

that's dirty pool, sir.

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 04:08:45 PM
Oh yeah, you also might wanna look into those frozen poop pills for the issue you got going on down there.

They feed you poop.
Seriously.

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-fecal-transplant-frozen-poop-pills-20141010-story.html

i've already requested a prescription for the poop pills, although admittedly that was before i got sick.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on November 26, 2014, 04:18:15 PM
when i hear the word drugs, i don't think pot.

That's why education on this issue is so very important.
Start here -

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 04:22:44 PM
Start here -

and finish here:

Juan

I see Richard C. Hoagland hiding behind the top-right egg.

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 04:22:44 PM
Start here -

yoego

Does liking art bell mean i'd like this gabcast thing... or are they not of a similar nature. Not sure by checking this thread what your podcast is about.

jazmunda

Quote from: yoego on November 26, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
Does liking art bell mean i'd like this gabcast thing... or are they not of a similar nature. Not sure by checking this thread what your podcast is about.

Have you ever eaten something that you knew you would regret and then spent the whole next day shitting on the toilet whilst simultaneously throwing your guts up into the bath tub? There's the show. That's the show.

Bart Ell

Quote from: yoego on November 26, 2014, 07:44:19 PM
Does liking art bell mean i'd like this gabcast thing...
Only if you enjoy hearing the gentle voice of the guy that killed Dark Matter.

jazmunda

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

Like you don't fap to it.

Bart Ell

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2014, 08:04:53 PM
Like you don't fap to it.

No, but I do finger my bisexual ladyboy man servant to it.

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 08:11:18 PM

well thats faptastic

yoego

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2014, 08:01:08 PM
Have you ever eaten something that you knew you would regret and then spent the whole next day shitting on the toilet whilst simultaneously throwing your guts up into the bath tub? There's the show. That's the show.
sounds regrettable
Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 08:03:03 PM
i heard that dmrn was still a thing, something about july... or am i missing something, did drmn shutter?
Quote from: Bart Ell on November 26, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
is this "one of those kind of shows"
Quote from: wr250 on November 26, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

well thats faptastic
might be also described differently

Not sure I have what it takes, is there at least a money back guarantee? I can't waste my entertainment dollars, either of them.

wr250

Quote from: yoego on November 26, 2014, 08:20:00 PM
Not sure I have what it takes, is there at least a money back guarantee? I can't waste my entertainment dollars, either of them.

to be sure , the hosts make almost enough between them to buy 1 (one) convenience store burrito and a glass of water.

yoego

Quote from: wr250 on November 26, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

to be sure , the hosts make almost enough between them to buy 1 (one) convenience store burrito and a glass of water.
whats the point, indigestion? Is it a better appetizer before snorge, or desert after... i just can't go scarfing down podcasts willie nilly.

Heather Wade

Quote from: yoego on November 26, 2014, 08:40:00 PM
whats the point, indigestion? Is it a better appetizer before snorge, or desert after... i just can't go scarfing down podcasts willie nilly.

Alright.  It's a podcast about a forum about a show that no longer exists.  Sometimes a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude shows up.  And there's an Australian dude, too.  I can't look away.   :D

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 26, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

Alright.  It's a podcast about a forum about a show that no longer exists.  Sometimes a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude shows up.  And there's an Australian dude, too.  I can't look away.   :D
much trooth

jazmunda

I'm only half Australian; on my mother's side.

yoego

i tried to listen last week, but there was no show, sometimes eh. Just aldous and maureen in the chat. Sounds like missing it could be good for my digestive health. I'm a big fan of digestive health.

b_dubb

The hosts of the GabCast would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy. 

That's a huge rump roast.  We're going to be eating left overs for weeks.

jazmunda

Quote from: yoego on November 26, 2014, 10:56:49 PM
i tried to listen last week, but there was no show, sometimes eh. Just aldous and maureen in the chat. Sounds like missing it could be good for my digestive health. I'm a big fan of digestive health.

The show will be weekly (most weeks) but last week MV had "digestive problems" and had to bail.

You can always listen to the podcasts here: http://ufoship.com to get a taste* of what's on offer.

* warning: do not actually put it in your mouth unless that's your thing.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on November 26, 2014, 11:38:18 PM
The hosts of the GabCast would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy.

Speak for yourself. Me and my countrymen don't celebrate your pagan holidays.

I'll have some of that ass turkey though.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on November 26, 2014, 11:39:05 PM
Speak for yourself. Me and my countrymen don't celebrate your pagan holidays.

I'll have some of that ass turkey though.
No rump roast for you non-celebrating Australian show destroyer.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on November 26, 2014, 11:43:08 PM
No rump roast for you non-celebrating Australian show destroyer.

Can I at the very least have a sliver of taint?

coaster

Finally was able to catch the gabcast. Listening to you all bitch about school reunions and falkie. Pretty damn funny.
Edit- I enjoyed Redacted's story. btw, I have had several NDE's or OBEs as a young child. The traditional "floating" out of my body experience. I'll have to call in and tell a story or two one of these days.

Quote from: b_dubb on November 26, 2014, 11:38:18 PM

That's a huge rump roast.  We're going to be eating left overs for weeks.

So that's where hot dogs come from..

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]