• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

zeebo

Hey guys, fun show indeed.  But let's keep the party going, eh?  We've got a slammin' Noory show tonite on "Fairy Lore"!  Oh, yeah.

That's right, rockin the fairies and more, including "will-o-the-wisp, boggarts, pixies, leprechauns, and even bigfoot".  So don't let anyone boggart your dubious, and see you there. 

(And some naysayers were saying paranormal is done.  Noory fairies FTW!)

b_dubb

What's that?  Tinkerbell did all our blow?!!! WHERES MY FLY SWATTER!?!!?!!

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on September 01, 2014, 08:16:25 PM
What's that?  Tinkerbell did all our blow?!!! WHERES MY FLY SWATTER!?!!?!!

Friggin Tinkerbell, you'd think she'd be a lightweight, but nooo.  Made off with all my fairie dust too.

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on September 01, 2014, 09:29:50 PM
I missed it again  :'(

Methinks you were otherwise engaged in a mega fap session. ;)

zeebo

Hey btw what happened to the MasterPost Theater segment?  It was just picking up momentum.  I hope it hasn't been prematurely retired.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on September 01, 2014, 11:21:01 PM
Hey btw what happened to the MasterPost Theater segment?  It was just picking up momentum.  I hope it hasn't been prematurely retired.

Everything related to the GabCast and it's hosts ends prematurely.

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on September 01, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

they were slightly more prepared to do the cast than  george noory is when he does  coast.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on September 02, 2014, 05:28:58 AM
they were slightly more prepared to do the cast than  george noory is when he does  coast.

Bolded for truth.

wr250

here is some info regarding the chatroom and stream:

after you get into the chatroom , you can open another tab with ufoship.com/chat and lissen to the stream there. you dont need to login in or anything. if it drops, refresh that page.

you can lissen to the stream in your fav media player either by clicking the following link , or open the media player and paste in the url : http://yp.shoutcast.com/sbin/tunein-station.pls?id=129610

you can lissen by opening up a new tab and going to http://www.shoutcast.com/Search  ,search for "spec sheet" and clicking on the little play button.

jazmunda

BTW I missed the first half of the show because I was meant to have a doctor's appointment. The doctor cancelled. So let me get this straight. If I cancel with less than 24 hours notice I get charged. Fair enough. What do I get for the doctor canceling with less than an hours notice? I guess this post should be in The Things That Annoy Thread.

Ms. C

I just friggin' love those George Noory soundboard segments ... and again, you went beyond awesome ... to spoof on those political solicitors (I don't even feel bad that they are young and 'like duh')   they solicit and IMHO they got what they deserved ... 'The Noory' .... bahahhahaha ... thanks for the laugh!!!

eddie dean

The September  1st episode of the GabCast is posted HERE

zeebo

Quote from: Ms. C on September 02, 2014, 07:54:54 AM
I just friggin' love those George Noory soundboard segments ... and again, you went beyond awesome ... to spoof on those political solicitors (I don't even feel bad that they are young and 'like duh')   they solicit and IMHO they got what they deserved ... 'The Noory' .... bahahhahaha ... thanks for the laugh!!!

I also fully support the Noory soundboard treatment as a general deterrent to, and hilarious use of, any and all annoying phone-spam. 

eddie dean

Quote from: Ms. C on September 02, 2014, 07:54:54 AM

Thanks Mrs. C & Zeebo. I agree, anyone who calls my home number (which is on the National Do Not Call Registry) trying to sell me something, is fair game for a GN SB prank. Political calls are exempt, but equally annoying nonetheless.

For the sake of creating more SB pranks, I'm considering removing my number from the DNCR & open the flood gates, so to speak.
I'll probably go 100% insane in the process.  How bad could a 50% increase be anyway? :D

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 02, 2014, 10:55:56 PM
Thanks Mrs. C. I agree, anyone who calls my home number (which is on the National Do Not Call Registry) trying to sell me something, is fair game for a GN SB prank. Political calls are exempt, but equally annoying nonetheless.

For the sake of creating more SB pranks, I'm considering removing my number from the DNCR & open the flood gates, so to speak.
I'll probably go 100% insane in the process.  How bad could a 50% increase be anyway? :D

When I get your home phone number I'm going to reverse prank you with my Art Bell soundboard.

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 10:58:15 PM
When I get your home phone number I'm going to reverse prank you with my Art Bell soundboard.

In that old "Captain Crunch" interview there's a potentially great AB phrase for your soundboard.  He was talking about AT&T/Bell Tel. Cos. and he said "so you were ... a gnat on Bell's butt.", which, taken out of context, has potential.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2014, 11:13:42 PM
In that old "Captain Crunch" interview there's a potentially great AB phrase for your soundboard.  He was talking about AT&T/Bell Tel. Cos. and he said "so you were ... a gnat on Bell's butt.", which, taken out of context, has potential.

Ha ha. I'm waiting for Khameleon to invent the software to pull certain words and phrases from mp3s.

Khameleon808

I just did something pretty interesting with the google's web speech api and an mp3.   Trying Dragon just for the hell of it.

It actually understood noory a little bit.   Check it out. nooryVSgooglewebvoiceapi

Then I'd imagine after it learns noory enough, one could just run searches in the text itself for prime cuts! :)

jazmunda

Brilliant work K.

Now we just need to find a show where Noory says the word "heinous" and we'll be set.

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 06:13:56 AM
BTW I missed the first half of the show because I was meant to have a doctor's appointment. The doctor cancelled. So let me get this straight. If I cancel with less than 24 hours notice I get charged. Fair enough. What do I get for the doctor canceling with less than an hours notice? I guess this post should be in The Things That Annoy Thread.
I needed a skin graft for a burn when I was younger.  I drove 2 hours in, missed a final test in communications (and failed the course because it was something like 50% of the mark).  I got to the hospital and found out that the surgeon had cancelled all of his surgeries that day but could not be bothered to call me.  Drove 2 hours back and rescheduled... It was great.

To stay "on topic," when is your next show?  If you add a live cameras you could all refer to it is your "television show..."

Heather Wade

What is this "on topic" you speak of? 

jazmunda

Quote from: wotr1 on September 09, 2014, 08:44:22 PM
I needed a skin graft for a burn when I was younger.  I drove 2 hours in, missed a final test in communications (and failed the course because it was something like 50% of the mark).  I got to the hospital and found out that the surgeon had cancelled all of his surgeries that day but could not be bothered to call me.  Drove 2 hours back and rescheduled... It was great.

To stay "on topic," when is your next show?  If you add a live cameras you could all refer to it is your "television show..."

That sucks.

We will be back LIVE on Monday as part of our bi-weekly schedule. We don't have cameras in our studio because b_dubb is hideously ugly. Like George Noory ugly. It's a shame really because Eddie is so purdy. Onan and I aren't much to look at either but we put out.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on September 09, 2014, 09:07:19 PM
That sucks.

We will be back LIVE on Monday as part of our bi-weekly schedule. We don't have cameras in our studio because b_dubb is hideously ugly. Like George Noory ugly. It's a shame really because Eddie is so purdy. Onan and I aren't much to look at either but we put out.

So my cleft chin implant and botox injections are working then. Good to know.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 10, 2014, 03:27:55 PM
So my cleft chin implant and botox injections are working then. Good to know.

I should tell you that I'm legally blind in 49 states.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on September 10, 2014, 04:33:53 PM
I should tell you that I'm legally blind in 49 states.
and all of australia .