• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Juan

Dammit, 8PM is the same time as Master Chef.  We have to see if the rest of the gang can succeed in knocking out the stripper, Courtney, whom they all hate.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on July 28, 2014, 08:43:27 AM
What's wrong, sweetie?

Trying to get the p-word of s-word l-words back on topic for f-words sake, d-word. I don't give a t-word if the r-word falls g-word around here, THE GABCAST thread deserves to have the lighthearted d-word pic atmosphere it once had restored.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on July 28, 2014, 08:43:27 AM
What's wrong, sweetie?

It isn't fair to ask him to divulge his long standing mental health issues. It isn't his fault, although that shouldn't prevent him being shipped off.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 09:44:22 AM

It isn't fair to ask him to divulge his long standing mental health issues. It isn't his fault, although that shouldn't prevent him being shipped off.

You cut your mother's toenails after tea with those fingers, pud?

THE GABCAST - MONDAY 8PM
More gab than cast

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 28, 2014, 09:54:01 AM
You cut your mother's toenails after tea with those fingers, pud?

Yeah; do you want to do it? :-\

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 09:55:30 AM
Yeah; do you want to do it? :-\

Too busy building my flying machine, brah

THE GABCAST - MONDAY at 8PM
They may not be pilots but most of them like to fly high

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 28, 2014, 10:01:24 AM
Too busy building my flying machine, brah

That won't fly...it's too two dimensional. But do keep us posted.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 10:04:38 AM
That won't fly...it's too two dimensional. But do keep us posted.

That is one more dimension than you and you claim to fly!

THE GABCAST - MONDAY 8PM
A cast of real high flyers

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2014, 03:32:27 AM
1st and 3rd place, using my hand.

What do you limeys use to fap, a stiff upper lip?

Let's just say you really don't want to smell his glove if he invites you to do so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 28, 2014, 10:10:29 AM
That is one more dimension than you and you claim to fly!

Are you here all week? You should be.

http://youtu.be/9CdVTCDdEwI

onan

The Gabcast will be live on a Monday in the near future. Well, the future... definitely the future.

We will talk about things and stuff. Some stuff will be real interesting to someone. Some things will not be known to some before we share the thing. It won't be a dirty thing. Unless Eddie says he wants it dirty. And we all know Eddie, and his stuff.

We will be offering free Taintco samples. Well, not really samples, rejects is more accurate. Well, toxic is probably how Darryl and the Skeeters would argue it.

We want everyone to call in, just don't look us in the eyes.

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 10:21:48 AM
The Gabcast will be live on a Monday in the near future. Well, the future... definitely the future.

We will talk about things and stuff. Some stuff will be real interesting to someone. Some things will not be known to some before we share the thing. It won't be a dirty thing. Unless Eddie says he wants it dirty. And we all know Eddie, and his stuff.

We will be offering free Taintco samples. Well, not really samples, rejects is more accurate. Well, toxic is probably how Darryl and the Skeeters would argue it.

THE GABCAST - MONDAY 8PM
Now with 40% of the world's known reserves of "maybe"

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 12:14:44 AM
Just fuck off and die you boring fuck.

b_dubb called.  He said if you weren't part of the Bellgab clique that he would be asking you not to antagonize him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 28, 2014, 10:35:51 AM
b_dubb called.  He said if you weren't part of the Bellgab clique that he would be asking you not to antagonize him.

I am, but only by proxy. When I'm king, I'll drag the time zones into one..GMT. And it will be broadcast at 8pm, GMT. I can't be expected to drag my old body to the interweb and Skype call on a regular basis with the current unacceptable conditions.

Memo to Gabcast crew: World tour. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 10:35:39 AM

I'm telling, reported.

Again?  You must really want to be teacher's pet.  You wouldn't have lasted a day at Rugby School. Flashman would have seen to that.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 10:21:48 AM

I'll ask you to keep your opinions about  my personal affairs to yourself sir!

Reported

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 28, 2014, 11:05:47 AM
Again?  You must really want to be teacher's pet.  You wouldn't have lasted a day at Rugby School. Flashman would have seen to that.

I can't be teachers pet, I don't do that lernin stuff. But I won't see the blessed fragrant Tinker Bell spanked in a gratuitous and wholly unwholesome way without some BDSM back story.

Mr. Fidget

So I understand the new gabcast plans its "content" so far in advance, that you can't even book an appearance 6 months out, your "juggernaut" must be picking up steam.  It sure looks like it based on the last few pages of this thread, "flying" by.
   Oh wait that's not steam, that's hot air, a Gabcast staple.

mf
ps.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 28, 2014, 11:24:10 AM

Oh wait that's not steam, that's hot air, a Gabcast staple.

As you don't like it, you won't be listening anyway will you? You'll be too busy writing your business plan for the next best thing you can fuck up.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 11:10:05 AM
I can't be teachers pet, I don't do that lernin stuff. But I won't see the blessed fragrant Tinker Bell spanked in a gratuitous and wholly unwholesome way without some BDSM back story.

There would be nothing gratuitous about it, and I assure you she would be spanked in the most wholesome of ways.  And there really isn't a back (or backside) story.  There's just something delightfully titillating about swatting saucy sprites and paddling pert pixies.  Am I right, guys?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 28, 2014, 11:49:51 AM
There would be nothing gratuitous about it, and I assure you she would be spanked in the most wholesome of ways.  And there really isn't a back (or backside) story.  There's just something delightfully titillating about swatting saucy sprites and paddling pert pixies.  Am I right, guys?

Oh I say!!!  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 11:57:02 AM
Oh I say!!!  ;D

I thought that would tickle your fanny fancy.  Am I still reported?

b_dubb

I don't know what the GabCast did to deserve this kind of disrespect in our thread.  I mean ... sure ... we shill for a corporation that would just as soon poison you as help you groom your mustache.  And yeah we run an ad for an extremely sketchy law office that would probably make Saul from Breaking Bad look like a paragon of honesty and principled living.  And yeah we're really into bathroom humor for some reason.  And we let an Australian co-host. 

On second thought ... let it rip.  The GabCast totally deserves this kind of treatment.  Please continue.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 28, 2014, 12:02:17 PM
I thought that would tickle your fanny fancy.  Am I still reported?

Unreported. And a special bonus endorsement.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 28, 2014, 12:02:30 PM
I don't know what the GabCast did to deserve this kind of disrespect in our thread.  I mean ... sure ... we shill for a corporation that would just as soon poison you as help you groom your mustache.  And yeah we run an ad for an extremely sketchy law office that would probably make Saul from Breaking Bad look like a paragon of honesty and principled living.  And yeah we're really into bathroom humor for some reason.  And we let an Australian co-host. 

On second thought ... let it rip.  The GabCast totally deserves this kind of treatment.  Please continue.

It must be good to have others write your material for free.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 12:10:36 PM
It must be good to have others write your material for free.

Yeah and a few of those writers are paid way too much.