• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 27, 2014, 08:17:01 PM
Fidget you did not provide a letter that said the cop was fired. Only disciplined.

You just keep on changing your story.

Oh and in your mind its a cover up.

I've given you plenty of chances and you just keep changing your story. I don't believe anything you say and I don't even believe that letter was yours. You probably just took it from a roommate.

And anyway, I know who you are in real life, from playing DnD with you, like 30 years ago.
CUSGS, yea.. I was a pre-teen. There's been a lot of water under the bridge since then. And I'll admit I didn't have the best childhood, and/or the best morals as a child.
   I am a different person as an adult. Why don't you have some testicular fortitude and PM me and we can have a chat on the phone and discuss this like adults, because I can 100% guarantee you... you're wrong, wrong, wrong.
  You are the one grasping at straws. Time and experience changes people, I don't remember anybody at the CUSGS that really hated me... let's have an adult conversation old friend. If you like we can conference in my 74 year old mother and she can verify every point in my story that I have posted on these threads. She was there. All of the things that you are saying are untrue sir. And as for: "Fidget you did not provide a letter that said the cop was fired. Only disciplined" it was the Citizens Police Review Board the told me that the policeman was fired. In a circumspect totality, after 17 years the specifics of the events were not 100% clear to me. Until I got the documentation and looked at it I wasn't able to be 100% accurate. So you call me out as being only 99% accurate, genius. And if you look at the bottom of your slanderous post, and read your second postscript  you'll see yourself threatening to prosecute me, an obvious typo... or scatological moment... I gave you a pass on. Be considerate and just call me, you have my number in private message, along with instructions to obscure yours. If you can't do that at you're just chicken s***, and I guess I'd rather not talk to you any way.

mf
ps.
pps. I would much prefer Dungeons and Dragons to the gabcast any day, to keep this on topic.
ppps. The reason I'm still here is upon close examination I wasn't threatening the gabcast I was simply referring to the legal elements at play.  Just as I was in the post with you. I did not threaten you. I simply directed you to the things that I think merited attention based on your presentation of "facts" that are INDEED NOT FACTS.
pppps. Gabcast, a podcast I don't care for anymore. I hope those that do, enjoy it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 27, 2014, 08:32:46 PM
   I don't remember anybody at the CUSGS that hated me...

The bright side of early onset Alzheimer's.

Mr. Fidget

You guys are on your own for a while, rejoice! Now I'm going to go and get rid of the "gabcast effect."
     That last post was off the rails, I look like a NY taxi with a million dollar incentive for timely arrival. More typos in there than my last 12 posts.
   Yeah, the gabcast "affect" is more poignant. Crossed eyes, loss of cognitive skills, self deprecation, moral turpitude, and a general disrespect for anything beyond your comprehension.  It's is a short trip from wingnut central all the way to the loose cannon shooting gallery. Monday, monday, monday.

I hope it wears off soon.

mf
ps.______________________________?

jazmunda

I wonder how long our reprieve from motor mouth will last?

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 27, 2014, 10:06:49 PM
You guys are on your own for a while, rejoice! Now I'm going to go and get rid of the "gabcast effect."

You're a Faggot (Original Song)

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2014, 10:26:52 PM

Too soon to tell.  There's just no reasoning with crazy.

Catsmile

BellGab has it's very own living example of a lost boy. Watch a childhood fairy tale manifest itself, and it's bizarre consequences in the real world.   

He never grows up. Spinning a tale deeper into Neverland, where time has no meaning.
Childish grandiose ideas and dreams that are always snatched away by others, or simply don't quite ring true. Never responsible for any bad outcome, always someone, or something else's fault. Trying to force everyone's acceptance, and adoration of his genius accomplishments. Accomplishments that are acts of genius by his declaration alone. 
Peter Pan isn't such a good tale, if left to unravel on it's own for almost 20 years.

Check out the GabCast, Mondays @ 8PM Eastern.
http://ufoship.com/chat/

Bad Tinkerbell, bad!

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2014, 10:26:52 PM

1 hour, 53 minutes and 26 seconds.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 27, 2014, 11:59:23 PM

Just fuck off and die you boring fuck. If any company was idiotic enough to employ you, your colleagues would rapidly run the risk of instant dismissal because the temptation to beat your worthless example of humanity to a wheezing mess would be overwhelming. The queue to get a kick in would go around the factory floor.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 12:14:44 AM

Just fuck off and die you boring fuck. If any company was idiotic enough to employ you, your colleagues would rapidly run the risk of instant dismissal because the temptation to beat your worthless example of humanity to a wheezing mess would be overwhelming. The queue to get a kick in would go around the factory floor.

So you haven't been Fidgetized?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 28, 2014, 12:59:00 AM

So you haven't been Fidgetized?

If he ever came knocking on my door selling his bike chains, he'd find a) his nose would bleed and b) his face would go blue..

Not that I have any strong feelings about the issue.

Khameleon808

All this talk of "truce" and "cease fire" is making me think this guy is ready for online war!! Is this keyboard cowboy gonna affect my TaintCo stocks? 

Imconfused

you motherfuckers!  all of youze!  you make me read this shit?

if I hear one more peep out of you,  there's gonna be trouble!

NOW BACK TO GABCAST!

onan

Quote from: Imconfused on July 28, 2014, 01:40:36 AM
you motherfuckers!  all of youze!  you make me read this shit?

if I hear one more peep out of you,  there's gonna be trouble!

NOW BACK TO GABCAST!

You don't get off that easy. Read it again.

Catsmile

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 01:42:15 AM
You don't get off that easy. Read it again.

Very true I don't get off that easy, anymore.
On the bright side I came in 1st and 3rd in a wanking contest.

Khameleon808

omg I just heard the prank call to the telemarketer with the soundboard.  That shit was amazing!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2014, 03:17:25 AM
Very true I don't get off that easy, anymore.
On the bright side I came in 1st and 3rd in a wanking contest.

Erm, ummmm, came in what?

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 03:26:15 AM

Erm, ummmm, came in what?

1st and 3rd place, using my hand.
Fistina and her five sisters have always been kind to me.
Laugh all you want, but I won a years supply of Friction Free Five Fapping Formula, soothes butthurt too.

What do you limeys use to fap, a stiff upper lip?

Catsmile

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2014, 03:32:27 AM
Laugh all you want, but I won a years supply of Friction Free Five Fapping Formula, soothes butthurt too.

For placing 3rd I won, Harry Palmers Five Digit Fidget Guide.

2nd place winner got a years supply of Gatorade, Passion Punch flavor.

Anyone who pulls off the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trifecta, gets all the above prizes.
Plus prescription glasses and palm waxing for 2 years.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2014, 03:32:27 AM

We don't do anything as disgusting as that; we know it causes blindness.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 10:25:58 PM
I know I said I would let it go once I FINISH MY RITUALS BUT NOW THAT OTHERS ARE DOING IT I WILL JOIN IN AGAIN!!!

THE GABCAST - MONDAY 8PM
sometimes

Catsmile

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 04:51:28 AM
We don't do anything as disgusting as that; we know it causes blindness.

I'll do it until I need glasses. Then I'll put my fist down. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 28, 2014, 01:10:12 AM
If he ever came knocking on my door selling his bike chains, he'd find a) his nose would bleed and b) his face would go blue..

That's quite the blowie technique, does he get to finish on your face or in your mouth?

THE GABCAST