The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: b_dubb on July 25, 2014, 09:59:17 PM
Unfortunately it's too late
Hey whole... thinking is beyond you.
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 26, 2014, 02:11:49 AM

I says a lot.
Hey whole... thinking is beyond you.... too two!
mf
ps. pound sand?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 01:08:22 PM
Hey whole... thinking is beyond you.Hey whole... thinking is beyond you.... too two!
mf
ps. pound sand?

Don't misquote me. I simply said 'says a lot'.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 26, 2014, 01:18:04 PM

Don't misquote me. I simply said 'says a lot'.
I did not misquote you, I took out everything inbetween, the rude begining... and the infantile conclusion.
mf
ps I have broached the 3 day mark, into the portal to bizarro world. You may be stuck with me for life. blah haha blah haha blah haha!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 01:25:06 PM
   I did not misquote you, I took out every thing in between, the rude begining... and the infantile conclusion.
mf
ps I have broached the 3 day mark, into the portal to bizarro world.you may be stuck with me for life. blah haha blah haha blah haha

I'll disavow you of that fantasy; If you were destined to be with me for life, one of us would be suffering asphyxiation in short order.

Afterwards I'd pour myself a coffee.

I wasn't being rude incidentally, I was being quite reserved. For instance I left out pronouns such as 'prick' 'bastard' 'fuckwit' 'tit' 'twat' and 'Elma Fud' (Not sure why that one came to mind, but hey)..   Read it again, and try to understand the sentiment. Instead of disregarding what people think of you out of hand, try and see it as a learning curve. You may actually see yourself as others see you. The world isn't about you and your historical complaints about whoever...It really isn't. No-one cares.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 26, 2014, 01:32:30 PM
pour myself No-one cares.
That's why you're a Gabber. If you're going to pound sand you might as well buy a "tamper," your fist will get sore in short order.
mf

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 01:38:14 PM
   That's why you're a Gabber. If you're going to pound sand you might as well buy a "tamper," your fist will get sore in short order.
mf

I enjoy it; you evidently don't. Top tip.. Don't listen. Fucking easy decision.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 26, 2014, 01:54:40 PM
I enjoy it
Your powder got wet, and your cerebral projectiles, are less than efficacious.
mf

Khameleon808

wow....this guy.   The amount of shit you've typed on here replying to each insult is beyond disturbing.  No mystery at all why your life is the way you describe.  Hell I'd gladly conspire and give false witness testimony against you too given the chance.  You are a self entitled jackass who thinks the world owes you something. Your story is lame as fuck and way passed its freshness date. I dont see why you just dont take your breakoff knifetips to your thighs in the bathtub with some Adele playing. I have never seen a grown man seek so much attention online and be serious about it.  The way you try to fit in as much bullshit/pictures/details about your life that none of us could give a fuck less about, is astounding.  My hats off to you sir for being the biggest loser Ive had the pleasure of seeing online. (to date of course) I am sure there are other people out there equally pathetic but just cant get the scratch together to get a phone like you to share that stupidity with me.

At this point, you are actually trolling for attention.  You refuse to leave even after your story was told and discarded. I mean, whats your end game?  What was your initial intention to coming to this site?  Was it to get your story out? or to try and hang out with people online? Cause from what you showed in your pictures, you must be the fucking life of the party in your mind.  So once you realized none of us gave a fuck about you, what stopped you from turning off your computer, putting on your creepy pedophile skates and heading down to the skate park to try and impress some skateboarder kids?     Go make some fucking fidgets or something dude.     Seems you have replaced your fidgiting with trolling on here now.  Talk about hitting rock bottom. 

By all means if you wanna waste your life trying to get us to think your innocent, cool, or whatever the fuck your reason is for hanging about, more power to you.  But so you know , this is bellgab, not fidgetgab.  You have clearly stated you have no respect for art anymore and remaining on a site of artbell fans only shows signs of aggression and hostility.  So dont think "we are stuck with you for life"  As you become increasingly annoying, I am sure you wont be around much longer.  Its at the discretion of the administrators to get rid of anyone they dont want.  Its their site after all, and you are showing no respect. Nor earned it.  You dont have a "right" to post here.  It's a privilege.  You remember those right?  You pissed them all away back in the 90s.     

Enjoy your stay for as long as it lasts, Mr. FlibbityJibb

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 01:58:40 PM
   My meninges got wet, and my cerebral projectiles, are less than efficacious.
mf

Yes, I can see. Hydrocephalus isn't nice.

b_dubb

mr fuckwit ... you are not the center of the universe

now fuck off

b_dubb

This is the GabCast thread. Please take your mental illness to the appropriate thread. 

Khameleon808

Quote from: b_dubb on July 26, 2014, 02:25:51 PM
This is the GabCast thread. Please take your mental illness to the appropriate thread.
Exactly.  This douche canoe already has a thread to cater to that Macy's Parade sized ego of his.  The fuck is he doing on here? 

Maybe he wants a Fidgetcast which would inevitably be a fucking roast.  I bet people would call in just to tell this guy he's a world class boner. Hell I will. 
What do you say Mr. Knicknackery, want your own show?   

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: b_dubb on July 26, 2014, 02:25:51 PM
So you guys insulting me in this thread is appropriate, but me defending myself isn't. Why don't you come over to my thread in the general section for "let's talk employment gabbers" and get it started? We could talk about some real life experience instead of personal insults, and a bunch of other back and forth about who's right and who's wrong.
mf
ps. <edit> Which coincidentally is exactly what my appearance on the gabcast was like. Whatever you guys do that's cool, whatever I do that's uncool.

Khameleon808

You are "over-defending" yourself.  You have said all you can possibly have said on your behalf.  Seems a good percentage of users want you to just pack your shit up and leave.  Are you that guy that stays at a party when everyone really wants you to leave? I personally wish you had a more exciting story to tell. But you don't.  Your shit is over with man.   Why cant you get that?   Again, what is your end game here? And the reason we don't come over to talk in your thread is because "broken record mode"  NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU.  That is not a mean way to put it.  Its the most blunt and honest.  With the exception of maybe 1 or 2 users here, not one person would care if you never posted again after today. True shit.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 02:41:02 PM
You are "over-defending" yourself.  You have said all you can possibly said on your behalf.  Seems a good percentage of users want you to just pack your shit up and leave.  Are you that guy that stays at a party when everyone really wants you to leave? I personally wish you had a more exciting story to tell. But you dont.  Your shit is over with man.   Why cant you get that?   Again, what is your end game here?
I've read all your posts, why don't you go put up another million hit YouTube video and cash in on the pittance that they offer you in ad revenue, instead of waste your time with such a low life as me?
mf

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 02:44:31 PM
   I've read all your posts, why don't you go put up another million hit YouTube video and cash in on the pittance that they offer you in ad revenue, instead of waste your time with such a low life as me?
mf

No doubt you've read all my posts. Along with anyone's posts that had something contrary to say to your bullshit.  I have seen you state that you read someone's last 300 posts. That's fucking creepy.  And congratulations on using google and my screenname.  You'll find that I am pretty awesome all around.   But this thread isnt about me either. Its about the gabcast.  A program you were on and failed hard at because you cant control your mouth.  But thank's for dodging all the questions in my previous post with an insult as well.  Good to see you slinging the very thing you are bitching about in your last post.   You leak ironic stupidity from every pore.    Address my questions please, Mr. whatchamacallit

btw.  Since you are as ignorant with law as you are with business, I might as well inform you that those are copyrighted songs/movies.  I am not allowed to make ad revenue off of my fan videos. I make those for fun and my fans.  If you think my contribution stops at Youtube, you aren't in the know.  But since you wanna target my youtube videos, At least they have received more attention than your primitive little bikechain toys have accrued. Wired, NyTimes, etc.  I am known for my craft.   You are not.   This does bring me to an interesting point if you choose to compare what I do to what you do.  I will ALWAYS have a place and employment with my art.  You are a shitty venice streetrat with a concept that has been done over and packaged long before you even assembled your first one.  These have been around since the fucking early 80's.      So talk shit on my videos all you want.  They got me alot farther in life than sitting around putting useless pieces of metal together and cutting up mats.   Your forever alone status was achieved long ago friend.  Enjoy it.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 02:48:42 PM
No doubt you've read all my posts.
It's just research to understand what I'm dealing with, to be able to perceive the variables that are involved in somebody's else's perception. I didn't use Google, I read your post where you bragged about your million hit video. You could have made another one with your amazing skill (just guessing because I didn't go watch your video) in the time you have wasted trying to belittle me.
   As for answering your questions, if you want to be involved in question and answer, I suggest you get involved in education... where you will have pupils whom you may lord over.  Me, you may not lord over.
mf

ps. <edit> for your edit... again I have not seen your videos, I simply assumed that you were involved in the YouTube monetization strategy. The fact that you're not OK congratulations!

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 02:56:17 PM
   It's just research to understand what I'm dealing with, to be able to perceive the variables that are involved in somebody's else's perception. I didn't use Google, I read your post where you bragged about your million hit video. You could have made another one with your amazing skill (just guessing because I didn't go watch your video) in the time you have wasted trying to belittle me. As for answering your questions, if you want to be involved in question and answer, I suggest you get involved in education... where you will have pupils to whom you may lord over.  Me, you may not lord over.
mf

Even in this post right here, you have a tendency to just spiral off into your stupid shit.  The main focus of my questions was asking what the fuck you are even still doing here?  A question you STILL are dodging.  I think its YOU who needs to learn the complicated syntax of question and answering. 

Are you mad that you're pretty much a nobody now?  Tell us what really has you this butthurt.  Open up old man.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 02:59:00 PM
Even in this post right here
Are you having fun yet? What you don't understand, I'll not try to elucidate for you.
mf

Khameleon808

No one wants to lord over you. I think everyone would be happier if you just disappeared.    You seem to have a syndrome alot of people online have referred to as L.A.M.E  (Look At Me Everyone)
You are operating under the impression that you're needed anywhere you choose to roost. Truth is man, this thread was operating fine without you.   So in an effort to understand what I AM dealing with, I tried to ask you in a couple different ways, what you are still doing here.  You have explained your lame ass story, we reacted. You should have left at that point.   

Are you embarrassed to answer because you have no answer?  Maybe you have NOTHING to fill your day with.    I normally don't post on here that much as anyone knows.  But you, jesus christ man.  Its like watching a 12yo on a call of duty forum or something comparably immature.  The way you respond to almost every insult just begs for 'professional' help.   You are a grown ass man, bragging about skating, toys you make, and mats you cut up.   You are irrelevant.    At least when I set out to create something for my fans/friends/clients, I deliver.  I dont flake out like you did and spend the next decade of my life making fucking excuses for it.  You should have ate a bullet in 96 instead of festering off of the scraps of venice beach.  Im more of a $1000 now, product the next day guy.   Not the $5 now product 17 years never kinda guy.   What did you end up buying with all the people's money anyway?   Bunch of hookers and coke to fidgittyshit with your fuckerydoos? Seriously, how are you not in prison or dead by now?   

Khameleon808

I think the end game here is this guy just wants some more money.   Go setup a donation page pumpkin, we promise we will help with rent. 

b_dubb

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
   So you guys insulting me in this thread is appropriate, but me defending myself isn't. Why don't you come over to my thread in the general section for "let's talk employment gabbers" and get it started? We could talk about some real life experience instead of personal insults, and a bunch of other back and forth about who's right and who's wrong.
mf
ps. <edit> Which coincidentally is exactly what my appearance on the gabcast was like. Whatever you guys do that's cool, whatever I do that's uncool.
Dear Clueless Fucktard
You bring this on yourself. Your level of cluelessness is truly astounding.

Please quit while you're behind.

Signed,

b_dubb

Mr. Fidget

Khameleon808 you started out your commentary regarding me with... lol insult, commentary, insult, commentary.  I really have no more energy to give to your low level communication skills.
mf
ps. Go craft that next big winning, zero pay video.

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 03:11:50 PM
    Khameleon808 you started out your commentary regarding me with... lol insult, commentary, insult, commentary.  I really have no more energy to give to your low level communication skills.
mf
ps. Go craft that next big winning, zero pay video.

Zero Pay? lmao wow.  Not really familiar with the entertainment business are you?  Should have googled my name fucktard.  You would have seen that I work for many game companies, movie companies, and corporations such as SpaceX.  All of which have gone well above and beyond making sure I get paid.  I am almost embarrassed to think how much more I would make than you. But I will not compare incomes to a man who cant keep a steady one. That's not fair to you.   Mr.Thingamajigg     

Learn how business works, then come complain about it.  Noob
And dont compare what I do for fun, to what I do for work.    Not all of us can sit around living off our daddy's money while we assemble toys for no living.
I am having more fun crafting you into a much more unstable wreck of man than you were yesterday.

Amazingly again I might add, avoiding the question of "what are you still doing here?"   He has no answer.  Its gettin to be old-yeller level sad.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 03:15:53 PM
Should have googled my name
I think somebody referred to that as L.A.M.E. sometime in the past. I don't recall exactly when because, whoever it was, said a bunch of other stuff that didn't make any sense, and was basically tangential and mean. Have fun with your great career, your apparent strong suit, or continue to have fun... making fun of me while I ignore you.
mf

Khameleon808

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 03:31:15 PM
   I think somebody referred to that as L.A.M.E. sometime in the past. I don't recall exactly when because, whoever it was, said a bunch of other stuff that didn't make any sense, and was basically tangential and mean. Have fun with your great career, your apparent strong suit, or continue to have fun... making fun of me while I ignore you.
mf
You attacked my "youtube videos"  claiming you did "research". Sounds like half assed research to me if you didn't even do a 5 second Google search before making claims about someone.   And I don't need to make fun of you. That would involve creativity on my part. I am merely showcasing your own behavior back at you.  I have asked you 4 times what you are still doing on this thread.  The fear that you have no answer has kept you returning insults back at me.  Just admit that everyone you meet, ends up hating you.  Im sure everyone you gave a doohickey too probably muttered what a creepy fuck you were as you walked off.   Your whole life is a lie man.  A missed opportunity.   Just blow your brains out in a hotel somewhere so we can stop reading your bullshit please. Or at the very least post what the fuck you are still doing here.   Confirm and Validate your continued presence here, or seriously stop posting here and go back to your own fucking thread.  You are nothing but a failed business man with delusional claims that no one cares or believes.  THATS some shit you can ignore.  I sure hope you call up on the 4th.  You think you wanna have a back and forth about business topics. I'd crush you.  I've marketed myself from nothing to one of the best positions one can have in my field.  You flaked out before you could even pass step 1.   So do put me on ignore.  Everything I say will just glaze your failed eyes over anyway.    My career is great, and that is one thing you cannot say for yourself.   You failed in life and now you want a place to take it out on.  MV should flick this flea from the beautiful clydesdale that is bellgab.   Im done with this failure.

btw. I noticed all the threads started by this dipshit have no replies from users.  I find that hilarious.   More proof of noone giving a shit, that will surely be ignored as well.   Must be nice having an apartment between imagination land and denial. 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 03:36:58 PM
You think you wanna have a back and forth about business topics. I'd crush you.

Wanna dance, ChaCha?
Stats may be disabled but I know a secret  :-*

Khameleon808

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 26, 2014, 04:04:28 PM
Wanna dance, ChaCha?
Stats may be disabled but I know a secret  :-*

Pretty sure I was talking to the human trainwreck , known as Mr. Fudgit.     The guy who actually bumbled his own future by getting beat up for being generally unlikable.  The guy spouting about conspiracies against him.   Your pal.     If you are as successful as this convo is leading on to assume, maybe you should mentor your friend :)