• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

The General

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 03:13:42 PM
Sometimes you just gotta look it in the eye.
And stroke its hair, and kiss it right on the mouth.

Bart Ell

Quote from: The General on July 23, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
kiss it right on the mouth.

Careful, you are gonna upset those on the left and they may feel the need to write a long goodbye.

The General

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 03:28:56 PM
Careful, you are gonna upset those on the left and they may feel the need to write a long goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVAHgNf3mA

Bart Ell

Ling Ling wouldn't last a day in the industry with all that staring.

The General

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 23, 2014, 03:41:33 PM
Ling Ling wouldn't last a day in the industry with all that staring.
I think it's in Ling Ling's contract that she stare directly at Casio at all times without blinking.

wr250

Quote from: The General on July 23, 2014, 09:21:40 PM
I think it's in Ling Ling's contract that she stare directly at Casio at all times without blinking.
did ling-ling sign a no-compete , or did casio (perhaps both?)

zeebo

Guys I just had a chance to catch the last gabcast.  What a kick, I'm still laughing!  Epic prank Eddie.  Using someone that sucks to prank scammers I hate was just an awesome mash-up - I guess two wrongs do make a right! 

Also fun to hear (Redacted) join the fray - great stories especially the tale of the Surreal Scimitar'd Sheik!  Hey (R) you have a great radio voice and style - you should be on air more often.

And I can't wait to hear about the next MasterPost.

b_dubb

Thanks for the kind words.  We have a blast doing the GabCast.  And I'm not just saying that because of a contractual obligation with Taintco.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from:
Fade to Black with Jimmy Church's thread:
Quote from: wr250 on Yesterday at 03:36:12 PM
eddie wouldnt let mr fidget go full tilt, as he was muting mr fidget.

Which brings me to "hypocrisy," and that is exactly what that is. You gentlemen value your freedom of speech so much, and yet you limited mine. That is hypocrisy in spades.
   You all should be ashamed of yourselves. As you bring it to everyone's attention wr250, I doubt that nuance was apparent to you.

mf

ps. Free speech is good on the Gabcast until it's not yours, not potty humor, or beyond your ability to comprehend.
pps. I exclaim Hypocrites!
ppps. I forgive you, I just can't "respect" that, apologies are in order.
pppps. May I draw your attention, potential bellbots, that your collective "insightful perceptual skills" have had ZERO comment on any of the actual specific events leading to my debacle.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 25, 2014, 03:03:04 PM
Quote from:
Fade to Black with Jimmy Church's thread:
Quote from: wr250 on Yesterday at 03:36:12 PM
eddie wouldnt let mr fidget go full tilt, as he was muting mr fidget.

Which brings me to "hypocrisy," and that is exactly what that is. You gentlemen value your freedom of speech so much, and yet you limited mine. That is hypocrisy in spades.
   You all should be ashamed of yourselves and yet as you bring it to everyone's attention wr250. I doubt that nuance was apparent to you.

mf

ps. Free speech is good on the Gabcast until it's not yours, not potty humor, or beyond your ability to comprehend.
pps. I exclaim Hypocrites!
ppps. I forgive you, I just can't "respect" that, apologies are in order.
pppps. May I draw your attention, potential bellbots, that your collective "insightful perceptual skills" have had ZERO comment on any of the actual specific events leading to my debacle.

WTF? I know you have a hard time letting things go, but let me address the free speech claim.
Muting your audio on the show, has zero, ZERO to do with free speech. It's our show and we can run it as we see fit.
Don't like it? Don't listen!
Nobody is stopping you from telling your story in other media and in other ways. Feel free to start your own podcast. You can talk as much as you want. I muted your audio because you wouldn't stop talking or interrupting us. It was my opinion that the listeners, and the hosts, couldn't follow your meandering, rambling  answers, that had little, or nothing to do with the questions we asked you.

Also, cross posting arguments from other threads is starting to get old Mr. Fidget.  Stalk much?  Are you trying to bait people into arguments?  You must enjoy the drama.

b_dubb

Is this about the show he called in to back in ... what ... March?  What a basket case! Please get a life.

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on July 25, 2014, 04:13:42 PM
Is this about the show he called in to back in ... what ... March?  What a basket case! Please get a life.

I guess so. In hindsight, I should have simply hung up on him. Thus removing any liability of  the gabcast being included into his perceptions of a growing conspiracy against him. It's my fault for trying to understand his story.

Mr. Fidget

Ok, you "win." Looks like I never will cross the "three days wasted on bellgab line."

mf
ps. Enjoy your "potty talk."

And "in closing" pps:
b_dubb
« Reply #2741 on: Today at 05:13:42 PM »
Is this about the show he called in to back in ... what ... March?
Date Registered: May 19, 2014, 12:47:14 AM

You guys did not "let me tell my story," what you did do was make a joke out of it, interrupt it, and belittle me. No problem with that... yes your show, your rules. It was FAR less than an "opportunity to tell my story."

eddie: Also, cross posting arguments from other threads is starting to get old Mr. Fidget.

Hey there "gracious host," if I posted it in FTB, (which I did, at first) same difference. No way to get anything but flack by your "rules."

eddie: Thus removing any liability of  the gabcast being included into his perceptions of a growing conspiracy against him.

You have no comprehension of my "perceptions." That's ok, think what you like. I don't think there IS a "growing conspiracy," I know there was a proven one... and I eliminated it, through difficult... legal... and painstaking dedicated effort.

Khameleon808

Fidget  lol.    Figured you treated yourself to some shotgun mouthwash by now.

Some advice:  Less is more.
I do find your textwall replies to one liners pretty funny but, come on man.  You could have created, marketed, kickstarted some other shit by now.   
If being censored on a webshow is of paramount concern to you, then I would recommend at this stage to seek some psychiatric help. Because this is an easily recognizable as a personality disorder.

I didn't need your gabcast appearance to surmise that you were arrogant, and had a problem closing your mouth when you needed to. It was apparent while listening to you talk with Art.

Business screwed you over. Rather than pull the "little guy/stand up for what's right" shit like you have in the past, focus on investing your energy into rebranding your creativity some other way.  If you can't, and this is really ALL you had to offer, then you lost. 

One of the first things you learn in business is to be the FIRST to market what you do. Being better or second best doesn't mean shit.
Your strategy to market has failed. Short of having a time machine, there is little you could do.    If its any consolation to you, there are already WAY more advanced treatments for the ADD and Autism now.  So your contribution is really no longer needed. 

Time to just pack it up and move on to the next venture.... if there is one. 

Khameleon808

Also, when is the next gabcast?  I keep missing it!!

zeebo

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 25, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

There seems to be another Schrodinger's cat phenomenon going on here.  Whenever I look for it, it's gone, but when I look away, it shows up where I wasn't looking.

eddie dean

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 25, 2014, 04:45:12 PM
   Ok, you "win." Looks like I never will cross the "three days wasted on bellgab line."

mf
ps. Enjoy your "potty talk."

And "in closing" pps:
b_dubb
« Reply #2741 on: Today at 05:13:42 PM »
Is this about the show he called in to back in ... what ... March?
Date Registered: May 19, 2014, 12:47:14 AM

You guys did not "let me tell my story," what you did do was make a joke out of it, interrupt it, and belittle me. No problem with that... yes your show, your rules. It was FAR less than an "opportunity to tell my story."

eddie: Also, cross posting arguments from other threads is starting to get old Mr. Fidget.

Hey there "gracious host," if I posted it in FTB, (which I did, at first) same difference. No way to get anything but flack by your "rules."

eddie: Thus removing any liability of  the gabcast being included into his perceptions of a growing conspiracy against him.

You have no comprehension of my "perceptions." That's ok, think what you like. I don't think there IS a "growing conspiracy," I know there was a proven one... and I eliminated it, through difficult... legal... and painstaking dedicated effort.

eddie dean

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 25, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

Glad you are back!
Next live show is Monday August 4th

Bart Ell

Seems like another case of people not seeing eye to eye.

saucerlike

From the listener's perspective I thought the muting was justified.  Despite the 3rd grade humor there are at least some rules. You could've gotten the Jackstar treatment to be honest.

You guys think Bono was a jerk, huh?  I was a roadie for Gabcast -- those guys are assholes!  I had to avert my eyes when Jazmunda walked by, Onan FREAKED when he found a yellow M&M in the bowl (it was supposed to be only green ones), Bdubb was seriously flatulent, Eddie Dean was blasted on sangria and Ho-Ho's, and the green room fluffer was very toothy.  (Who was that dude anyway?). Redacted was pretty cool but kept hitting on me.  (A boy can hope, right?)

😉

Heather Wade

Nothing worse than a toothy green room fluffer.

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 25, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Sure there is.  He specified "male."

b_dubb

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 25, 2014, 07:39:38 PM
You guys think Bono was a jerk, huh?  I was a roadie for Gabcast -- those guys are assholes!  I had to avert my eyes when Jazmunda walked by, Onan FREAKED when he found a yellow M&M in the bowl (it was supposed to be only green ones), Bdubb was seriously flatulent, Eddie Dean was blasted on sangria and Ho-Ho's, and the green room fluffer was very toothy.  (Who was that dude anyway?). Redacted was pretty cool but kept hitting on me.  (A boy can hope, right?)

😉
Skeeter, Darryl & Darryl will be contacting you about that non-disclosure agreement you signed.  Jerk. 

Also ... your farts don't smell like fresh baked cookies either ya know

b_dubb

Quote from: eddie dean on July 25, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

I believe a very wise and gifted actor once said "Never go full retard".  Unfortunately it's too late for Mr Fidget.  As he is now Mr CompletelyFucked.

zeebo

If this isn't top right corner material, I don't know what is.   :D

b_dubb

Don't make fun of jazmunda's dental issues.  He's real sensitive about that sort of thing.  People ask him if he's British all the time.

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on July 25, 2014, 10:07:16 PM
Don't make fun of jazmunda's dental issues.  He's real sensitive about that sort of thing.  People ask him if he's British all the time.

Yeah, cut him some slack, his father was a solicitor, not a barrister.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on July 25, 2014, 10:45:21 PM
Yeah, cut him some slack, his father was a solicitor, not a barrister.

Also, he made fun of Foster's.  That means the whole Australian thing is suspect.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on July 25, 2014, 04:29:32 PM
I guess so. In hindsight, I should have simply hung up on him. Thus removing any liability of  the gabcast being included into his perceptions of a growing conspiracy against him. It's my fault for trying to understand his story.

I know why I'm not a radio/ podcast presenter; I wouldn't have had the patience to indulge the arrogant self absorbed oaf longer than about 20 seconds. That you guys did above and beyond the limits of oral aural endurance when I wanted to punch the laptop, rip out the speakers and do a satanic dance around the burning remains, says a lot.