• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:45:20 AM
Ewww, that was you?  Glad you turned your life around, but I'm still sending you the cleaning bill c/o Gabcast.

ROFL!!! Good luck with that! The cheapskates won't give you the steam off their piss. They're careful and prudent with expenditure.

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 22, 2014, 11:13:58 AM
ROFL!!! Good luck with that! The cheapskates won't give you the steam off their piss. They're careful and prudent with expenditure.

then why sponsor the gabcast with tens of dollars?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 22, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

They better cooperate if they don't want to be steamed in their own piss by my pitiless and breathtakingly efficient legal team.  I ruined a perfectly good sponge trying to scrub that stain off, and you know better than anyone how fond I am of my sponges.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 11:47:35 AM
They better cooperate if they don't want to be steamed in their own piss by my pitiless and breathtakingly efficient legal team.  I ruined a perfectly good sponge trying to scrub that stain off, and you know better than anyone how fond I am of my sponges.

Oh we still laugh about that time your 'legal' team came around to my place over the indiscretion with the sink plunger and bagel. I think Gab Cast spend too much time on poo jokes, and piss jokes should be given a chance. 

eddie dean

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:45:20 AM
Ewww, that was you?  Glad you turned your life around, but I'm still sending you the cleaning bill c/o Gabcast.

A friendly message from the Taintco legal apartment department:
It has come to our attention that a cleaning bill might be submitted. Our research team has found some evidence that might be of some interest to you. We believe the substance in question was in fact removed from the  garment in question and  re-purposed, by you, for nefarious and disgusting personal grooming practices.
We consider this matter closed. Good day sir.

Reference Exhibit A:
[attachimg=1]

Evidence Exhibit B
[attachimg=2]

Quote from: eddie dean on July 22, 2014, 01:15:36 PM
It has come to our attention that a cleaning bill might be submitted. Our research team has found some evidence that might be of some interest to you. We believe the substance in question was in fact removed from the  garment in question and  re-purposed, by you, for nefarious and disgusting personal grooming practices.

You know, upon further reflection, I'm pretty sure it was some other homeless guy. They all pretty much look alike, so I may very well have been mistaken.  Forget I mentioned it.

Well played, sir.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on July 22, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

No Eddie, I must take issue here in defence of R G G; He has no idea what you mean when you refer to personal grooming.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 22, 2014, 12:01:23 PM
Oh we still laugh about that time your 'legal' team came around to my place over the indiscretion with the sink plunger and bagel.

I made the mistake of sending solicitors when I should have sent barristers.  Next time you won't be so fortunate.  And don't get any cute ideas from Eddie.  He just got lucky, and I know for a fact that all the plunger and bagel pictures were destroyed.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 22, 2014, 01:36:40 PM
No Eddie, I must take issue here in defence of R G G; He has no idea what you mean when you refer to personal grooming.

I strenuously beg to differ, sirrah. I clean myself thoroughly every morning with my rough, sticky tongue.  Now quit pestering me so I can finish listening to yesterday's Gabcast.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 01:44:04 PM
I strenuously beg to differ, sirrah.  I clean myself thoroughly every morning with my rough, sticky tongue.  Now quit pestering me so I can finish listening to yesterday's Gabcast.

That is a chat up line par excellence!  8)

eddie dean

hilarious exchange! :D
YP and RRG need to start a podcast or something!

ziznak

noorysoundboard call = me spitting coffee on my keyboard... I've been waiting for this day to come.  We've found Jorch's true purpose in life!

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on July 22, 2014, 02:11:57 PM
noorysoundboard call = me spitting coffee on my keyboard... I've been waiting for this day to come.  We've found Jorch's true purpose in life!

I would agree!

Quote from: eddie dean on July 22, 2014, 02:11:52 PM
hilarious exchange! :D
YP and RRG need to start a podcast or something!

Thanks, Eddie!  That's a gracious offer, especially after this morning's little misunderstanding.  Unfortunately, it would never work because I neither speak nor understand British and Yorkie's American is atrocious.

Just finished the Gabcast--very nice!  The prank caller/GN Soundboard recording was brilliant!  I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything while listening.  That revelation about Bono is utterly astonishing.  Looks like South Park got it right.  Looking forward to the next one!

Broloff: My little crap has accomplished many things. But he could never shed the fact that he was really... a number two. So he spent his life trying to be number one, in everything.

Stan: That's why he's able to do so much, try to help so many people, but still seem like such a piece of shit.     

"Biddie!"

[attachimg=1]

elbee

Last night's show was the best podcast I have ever heard. Hands down. More of mv calling in and more George soundboard pranks. Please let George interview a guest, in a serious manner so they think it's real

b_dubb

Quote from: eddie dean on July 22, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
fixed   :)
I'd rather forget about my past if you don't mind. I was young, and lost a bet.

Thanks  ;)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 03:08:11 PM
That revelation about Bono is utterly astonishing.

Yeah, about that. Little bit irresponsible going around telling tales like that. 99 times out of... um... 99 those orders are given by the tour manager and the band has no idea about them. Why? Because it is easier that way.

Once crew, especially local crew hired for load-in by the promoter, learn to behave like real human people then things like this would not be necessary. They are constantly trying to hand bands their own little press kits or demos. You are paid a wage to do a job, you are not there to network.

Same goes for the road crew. The smart ones know their place and don't need to be told to not even look at the talent. What is their place? Do the job you were hired to do. The balding shithead with the bad sunglasses is your boss. You shouldn't need to be told how to behave around him but it seems people do.

The last thing a production director or road manager wants is his boss asking why members of the road crew are handing him demos or giving their advice on how the show could be better or how they would sing a certain song. How do you nip that in the bud? You set some very strict rules... like to not even look the talent in the eye. Sure, a few hundred people may have shitty things to say about the talent but who really cares?

Other times the talent may tell the road manager that they do not want to interact with certain members of the crew once they are at the venue, which is fine, too. All the crew needs to be concerned about is doing their job.

I never worked for U2 but have friends in the business connected with them and have told me they have dream jobs. I know that Willie Williams has been with them for over 30 years. Jake Berry has worked with the best of the best and has been doing their tours for at least a decade. U2 probably has 125-150 permanent crew on a stadium tour and each one of those know their place and what is expected from them.

Oh yeah and if you are hanging out after the show and eating from the deli platter - chances are you are tasting my dick on the pimento loaf.

Catsmile

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 22, 2014, 08:27:19 PM
(SNIP) ...

Oh yeah and if you are hanging out after the show and eating from the deli platter - chances are you are tasting my dick on the pimento loaf.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you rub your dick on all the food you come in contact with, or do you have a pimento loaf fetish?
Is it the gloves and a hair net they make you wear while preparing the food that causes you to do such vile things, or are you just passive aggressive in all facets of your life?

Suddenly Bono has a challenger.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Catsmile on July 22, 2014, 08:49:51 PM
Do you rub your dick on all the food you come in contact with, or do you have a pimento loaf fetish?

Nope, just food I know a day wager will steal later on.
By the way, you come on a little strong. I witnessed some of your chat comments yesterday during the GabCast and you were riding the stalking needles well into the red.

Ease up a little, I don't think she is into you.

Heather Wade

Yeah, about that. Little bit irresponsible going around telling tales like that. 99 times out of... um... 99 those orders are given by the tour manager and the band has no idea about them. Why? Because it is easier that way.

Once crew, especially local crew hired for load-in by the promoter, learn to behave like real human people then things like this would not be necessary. They are constantly trying to hand bands their own little press kits or demos. You are paid a wage to do a job, you are not there to network.

Same goes for the road crew. The smart ones know their place and don't need to be told to not even look at the talent. What is their place? Do the job you were hired to do. The balding shithead with the bad sunglasses is your boss. You shouldn't need to be told how to behave around him but it seems people do.

The last thing a production director or road manager wants is his boss asking why members of the road crew are handing him demos or giving their advice on how the show could be better or how they would sing a certain song. How do you nip that in the bud? You set some very strict rules... like to not even look the talent in the eye. Sure, a few hundred people may have shitty things to say about the talent but who really cares?

Other times the talent may tell the road manager that they do not want to interact with certain members of the crew once they are at the venue, which is fine, too. All the crew needs to be concerned about is doing their job.

I never worked for U2 but have friends in the business connected with them and have told me they have dream jobs. I know that Willie Williams has been with them for over 30 years. Jake Berry has worked with the best of the best and has been doing their tours for at least a decade. U2 probably has 125-150 permanent crew on a stadium tour and each one of those know their place and what is expected from them.

Now that I am not on the crew I can say what the hell I want to whoever I want and Bono can suck the big one. 
I did my job, kept my mouth shut, and my eyes averted. 

Tarbaby

Let me see if I got this straight… The tour manager wants people to rub their dick on the hors d'oeuvres?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Tarbaby on July 22, 2014, 09:10:14 PM
Let me see if I got this straight… The tour manager wants people to rub their dick on the hors d'oeuvres?
Close.
They usually do it themselves right before exiting a venue.

bateman

Heh, just heard the "tech support" call. Well done.

Lucky I didn't mention the dirty knife.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 02:59:14 PM
Thanks, Eddie!  That's a gracious offer, especially after this morning's little misunderstanding.  Unfortunately, it would never work because I neither speak nor understand British and Yorkie's American is atrocious.

I have mentioned this before; you need to learn Yorkshire, English is your second best option. I would speak American but I keep replacing the vowels you took out.

WildCard

Sure, a few hundred people may have shitty things to say about the talent but who really cares?
I care. From what I've read, you're the only one who doesn't.
The smart ones know their place and don't need to be told to not even look at the talent. What is their place?
Your place is to post funny pictures and one-liners. Don't reach beyond your grasp.
I never worked for U2 but have friends in the business connected with them and have told me they have dream jobs. I know that Willie Williams has been with them for over 30 years. Jake Berry has worked with the best of the best and has been doing their tours for at least a decade.
"But who really cares?" I certainly don't.
Quote from: Bart Ell on July 22, 2014, 08:53:00 PM
That say's more about you than I ever wanted to know.
Quote from: Bart Ell on July 22, 2014, 08:53:00 PM
I witnessed some of your chat comments yesterday during the GabCast and you were riding the stalking needles well into the red.
Speaking of stalking, isn't that exactly what you do?

In the future, you can just read wr250's log instead of silently skulking in the chat room. Cause that's more than a little bit creepy.
Especially now that we know it's you, creep.

eddie dean

YewwwwTube!

Virus Scam Prank Call Using GN Soundboard: http://youtu.be/cNsMW4n3z9Y

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on July 23, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
YewwwwTube!

Virus Scam Prank Call Using GN Soundboard:

Oh you're a very bad man Eddie.

Carry on.