Author Topic: The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)  (Read 1240489 times)

Re: The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)
« Reply #17340 on: April 21, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »
i'll get up in this mug if you like. typical listener. have all the archives. listened to art since probably 97. skype?

skype.  just search for ufoship.com in the "add a contact" thingy.

« Reply #17341 on: April 21, 2018, 10:37:35 PM »
MV thisíll be like a four hour show, right?

« Reply #17342 on: April 21, 2018, 10:46:58 PM »

« Reply #17343 on: April 21, 2018, 11:05:19 PM »
What a wonderful bunch of misfits we are !  And proud of it!  :D

« Reply #17344 on: April 21, 2018, 11:06:33 PM »

I think you should do it Saucy.  No pressure, just sayin....

« Reply #17345 on: April 21, 2018, 11:35:46 PM »
Rossy, listening to you now. So nice to hear from you again.

« Reply #17346 on: April 22, 2018, 12:33:53 AM »
Fun Show...thanks a lot!

I have a # for a good lawyer!

« Reply #17347 on: April 22, 2018, 12:35:27 AM »
That was cool.

« Reply #17348 on: April 22, 2018, 12:35:46 AM »
Just donated 20 to the site.   10 for the great show, and 10 to help find a "good fucking lawyer" :)

« Reply #17349 on: April 22, 2018, 12:35:57 AM »

« Reply #17351 on: April 22, 2018, 12:39:35 AM »

We should at least get koozies

« Reply #17352 on: April 22, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »
Rossy, listening to you now. So nice to hear from you again.

Thanks Chine. Hope youíve been well.

« Reply #17353 on: April 22, 2018, 12:45:34 AM »
Thank you MV. I havenít laughed that hard in a long, long time.

« Reply #17354 on: April 22, 2018, 12:52:14 AM »
SaucyRossy-

Really enjoyed your call and insight into RCH.  Never heard his show, but sounds like it was a three ring circus.

« Reply #17355 on: April 22, 2018, 12:54:43 AM »

Lol, (fake?) RoseGirl_ got slapped with about 8 large fishbots on the way out.

(Pretty sure fake because of the underline_ usage, and because of the hilarious lawyer comment at the end of the show.)

I wonder if it would do any good to send some thumb drives with Gabcasts on them up in those balloons they send into N. Korea? (Kinda like when Will Smith flew the virus up to the alien ship.)

« Reply #17356 on: April 22, 2018, 12:55:05 AM »
Tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted here.

« Reply #17357 on: April 22, 2018, 12:55:54 AM »
Awesome show tonight MV, Gravity Sucks, Scentless, & everyone who called in. These episodes started on a sad note, but it's been good hearing shows again, especially with some familiar voices. Hope there will be more to come in the near future.  ;D

« Reply #17358 on: April 22, 2018, 01:05:01 AM »
Tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted here.
ThanX.

« Reply #17359 on: April 22, 2018, 01:20:15 AM »
If you use Twitter, we're @bellgabdotcom.  We follow back.

« Reply #17360 on: April 22, 2018, 02:58:59 AM »
Great show.

I think there were some good insights, and I like MV's advice to Heather about truly making the show her own. I also wonder if she still subscribes to the podcast RSS feed.

« Reply #17361 on: April 22, 2018, 03:29:12 AM »
Great show.

I think there were some good insights, and I like MV's advice to Heather about truly making the show her own. I also wonder if she still subscribes to the podcast RSS feed.

i think at this point, she's removed the letters b, e, l, g and a from her keyboard using a flat head screwdriver.

« Reply #17362 on: April 22, 2018, 04:28:14 AM »
Fun show. Interesting to hear about Hoagland. It sounds like he all but deserved his own General Musings thread. He might have been more bearable if he had had a bit more schooling, but he's the classic example of an undisciplined autodidact, prickly and full of his own self-importance.

Heather was fine on the GC early on, but at a certain point she changed - as though she thought Art was listening - and developed a bit of a cutesy persona that was really off-putting.

« Reply #17363 on: April 22, 2018, 06:53:43 AM »
Just got done listening. Great job all. The Generalís wife was funny. Sorry I couldnít stay up late enough to participate.

« Reply #17364 on: April 22, 2018, 07:04:23 AM »
Great show.

I'd bet the farm she's still reading and still listening.  If you look at what sort of behavior she is exhibiting and the type of attention she is engendering then she could no more resist BellGab than a moth to a flame.

« Reply #17365 on: April 22, 2018, 09:23:53 AM »
I'd bet the farm she's still reading and still listening.  If you look at what sort of behavior she is exhibiting and the type of attention she is engendering then she could no more resist BellGab than a moth to a flame.

Or maybe a fly around shit?  ;D

Listened to the Gabcast while having dinner (doesn't everyone?) and thanks to Saucy Rossy for his take on RCH, pretty much as I expected he'd be. MV: You're spot on with suggesting HW should just be herself and stop trying to be anyone else, as the late great Judy Garland said: "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." Interesting insights I thought, and we should all be glad of Rosegirl's legal advice in recommending MV get a 'fucking good lawyer'.

« Reply #17366 on: April 22, 2018, 09:58:10 AM »

Listened to the Gabcast while having dinner (doesn't everyone?) and thanks to Saucy Rossy for his take on RCH, pretty much as I expected he'd be. MV: You're spot on with suggesting HW should just be herself and stop trying to be anyone else, as the late great Judy Garland said: "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." Interesting insights I thought, and we should all be glad of Rosegirl's legal advice in recommending MV get a 'fucking good lawyer'.

indeed. Heather should stick to sex chatting.

« Reply #17367 on: April 22, 2018, 10:01:21 AM »

Laura must have gone out, enabling you to use your extra sharp dentures to nibble rodent-like through the restraints, and here you are.

« Reply #17368 on: April 22, 2018, 10:05:48 AM »
Laura must have gone out, enabling you to use your extra sharp dentures to nibble rodent-like through the restraints, and here you are.

She's sitting up in bed next to me. Sure, the collar and leash is a bit on the chafing side but I've known worse, remember when you and I went to Budapest for the annual 'Hungarian leatherfest'? Oh, happy days.

« Reply #17369 on: April 22, 2018, 10:31:11 AM »
She's sitting up in bed next to me. Sure, the collar and leash is a bit on the chafing side but I've known worse, remember when you and I went to Budapest for the annual 'Hungarian leatherfest'? Oh, happy days.

Howdy Pudly. Glad she let you come up for air. I had been monitoring eBay to see if she was auctioning off your aeroplanes. I got nervous when the Princess Di doll went up, follwed shortly after by the Margaret Thatcher one.

Welcome back.