• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 08:37:25 PM
silly, all they had to do was play Van Halen's running with the devil forwards, would have saved some time!

EDIT* ANd how do you find satanic versus in YYZ...I mean...Rush ....backwards speaking fucks! pseudo science
I love you dude!

bot, I did listen to Coast last night, and uri didn't put a dent in the spoon I placed over my Radio Shack transistor radio.  I have more faith in Art, especially since he vaguely loves us.

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 21, 2013, 08:37:47 PM
Well..i had drugs ..they have very nice nerve-y type meds now
Skelaxon and Neurotenin is what I just had to take tonight...as my herbal remedies are running low...

Nighthawk

Quote from: Crystal on October 21, 2013, 08:31:11 PM
Steam it baby! We are listening {{{{

Oh no Gayle, I much preferred your previous Avtar picture.  ;)

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 21, 2013, 08:39:34 PM
bot, I did listen to Coast last night, and uri didn't put a dent in the spoon I placed over my Radio Shack transistor radio.  I have more faith in Art, especially since he vaguely loves us.
snickers!

onan

I am so sick of people doubting Uri. You guys didn't notice he bent everything but the spoon, did you?

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 08:37:25 PM
silly, all they had to do was play Van Halen's running with the devil forwards, would have saved some time!

EDIT* ANd how do you find satanic versus in YYZ...I mean...Rush ....backwards speaking fucks! pseudo science

It was a long time ago but I want to say the song was "Anthem" from Fly By Night and the message was something about "walls of satan" or "halls of satan"

Foodlion

When I hear this doctor talk, I picture his head moving like a bobble head.

jazmunda

I'm forty minutes behind. I was enjoying lunch too much. No spoilers please. ;)

Laurakinch

Quote from: eddie dean on October 21, 2013, 08:28:56 PM
HOW DARE YOU!! :)
Is Zep a guy thing?

They are definitely NOT a guy thing...me & all my cool gal pals loved them. Saw them at Day on the Green Oakland in 1977, 1st time taking acid. I'll never forget that as long as i live. My fav album is Zep III. Damn good music!

eddie dean

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 21, 2013, 08:35:01 PM
WOW. I saw a tv program in the 1990s put together by Christians who found satanic messages back masked into music of bands like Zeppelin and Rush (I remember those two) as well as Mötley Crüe and I think someone rather innocuous like Poison or Cinderella. But one of the Backwards messages was "Here's to my sweet satan"

They had an EVP-like quality to them.

The PMRC was born.
Judas Priest got sued for one of their songs when a teen killed himself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Music_Resource_Center

aldousburbank

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 21, 2013, 08:41:55 PM
They are definitely NOT a guy thing...me & all my cool gal pals loved them. Saw them at Day on the Green Oakland in 1977, 1st time taking acid. I'll never forget that as long as i live. My fav album is Zep III. Damn good music!
Saw them in 77 in Tempe.

steelbot

Quote from: Foodlion on October 21, 2013, 08:41:04 PM
Like Will Ferrell doing his impersonation of Harry Carry......"HEY!........"

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2013, 08:41:54 PM
I'm forty minutes behind. I was enjoying lunch too much. No spoilers please. ;)
Don't read!

Falkie2013

Quote from: The General on October 21, 2013, 08:29:57 PM
are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

I was once a registered Democrat.
Does that count ?
;)

I've never heard that song all the way through before.
I THINK I like it, as soon as I figure out what the lyrics were.
:D

someguy

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 21, 2013, 08:41:55 PM

nice avatar, yolandi owns

DanTSX

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 21, 2013, 08:41:03 PM

It was a long time ago but I want to say the song was "Anthem" from Fly By Night and the message was something about "walls of satan" or "halls of satan"

If you hear lyrics in YYZ, you done smoked yourself stupid.

People like Art just hear CW backwards.

steelbot

OH AND I forgot....i brought out the entire kitchen drawer, and none of them bent.

SgtRocko

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 21, 2013, 08:42:49 PM
Saw them in 77 in Tempe.

1st Time Taking Acid - weren't they an Abba Cover band that opened for Siouxie and the Banshees in Topeka in 1993?

Zenof

Holly crap you guys type fast, already on page 5!

Quote from: onan on October 21, 2013, 08:40:42 PM
I am so sick of people doubting Uri. You guys didn't notice he bent everything but the spoon, did you?

Interesting point; let me check the other utensils and appliances...and the intersections of walls to ceiling.  This could be Lovecraftian!  Strange and horrible geometry!

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 08:43:21 PM
Don't read!

I actually thought it would be nicer if you all stopped posting until I was caught up.

zeebo

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 21, 2013, 08:29:40 PM
Okay, I've heard "Stairway" several times before, but this is awesome.

I'm totally stoked that Art would do this, it's very cool and I support it 100%.  However "Stairway" must be one of the all-time most overplayed songs in the history of ever.  If he's gonna roll out some moody Zep, I'd prefer something a little less commonly played like perhaps "No Quarter" or "Rain Song", just sayin'.

steelbot

Quote from: DanTSX on October 21, 2013, 08:43:51 PM
If you hear lyrics in YYZ, you done smoked yourself stupid.

People like Art just hear CW backwards.
HAHAHA - ofcourse the Lyrics to YYZ are subliminal messages inserted with phase shifting guitar rifts, and keyboards! (Not counting out you drummers and bass players there)

DanTSX

what is this old fart blabbering about?

I walked out and it was Oarfish

Walked back in and it was implants

Now it's Robert Bigelow?

Why was Art getting hard about stairway?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 21, 2013, 08:43:22 PM
I was once a registered Democrat.
Does that count ?

I've never heard that song all the way through before.
I THINK I like it, as soon as I figure out what the lyrics were.
:D
True story:  my English III teach in high school offered an A for the quarter if we could explain the stairway lyrics. Nobody hipped it out. 3 years later I got it, on acid.

DelphiDreams

Quote from: Foodlion on October 21, 2013, 08:41:04 PM
Oh hell that just reminded me of this:

Animaniacs - Animator's Alley