• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Ghost Buster Gals"

Started by bateman, October 14, 2013, 11:39:42 AM

bateman

Thursday night's guests. Seriously?

QuoteRonnie Rennae Foster, also known as Angel Girl

QuoteLaura Lee Mistycah, AKA Witchy Woman, is a solitary practitioner in Wicca, as well as other magickal and spiritual methods, but has recently morphed into more of a futuristic sorceress in her efforts to outwit the Dark Lords who hijacked this planet. By developing her own magick rituals and tools she is able to reverse spells, curses, black magick and voodoo and is skilled in clearing all types of psychic, organic and metallic implants using “Aulmauracite” (All-mor-a-cite), the stone of Truth and Justice.

Admin, mods, please move this to the Marvel Comics section

P.S. I would totally buy this comic book.

Chine

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2013, 11:39:42 AM

New character for you. Zelda, wiccan warrior high priestess calls in from Canton, Ohio. Shares her reversal candle ritual involving image candles of her two Siamese Cats (born in Scorpio). But, it backfires!

Heather Wade

Dr. Standley... feline astrologer:

http://www.drstandley.com/cat_sunsigns.shtml

O, the hilarity that will ensue. 

Cynnie

I am sooo esssscited over these people !
Dunno why really , it's just they sound fun

you never knew what show may become a classic.
Something tells me this will not.
But that's just me.

Art_s Farts

Not knowing anything about these women, I decided to google them. To my dismay, I discovered that Noory has had them on four times since late 2009.

Heather Wade

Oh, no.  That doesn't bode well.

Hopefully the 'Gals know who Art Bell is.

coaster

Any guest who goes by a nickname should not be allowed on the show.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on October 14, 2013, 03:10:14 PM

If they ask to be called "Angel Girl" and "Witchy Woman", Art should kick them off before the first C. Crane read.

DanTSX

This HAS to be a snub at Jorch.

It's like when some other guy at a party has a history of talking shit, or you are just more alpha than him, so you go and take home the bland looking girl that he was trying to get with, just because you can.

bateman

Quote from: DanTSX on October 14, 2013, 03:18:19 PM
This HAS to be a snub at Jorch.

It's like when some other guy at a party has a history of talking shit, or you are just more alpha than him, so you go and take home the bland looking girl that he was trying to get with, just because you can.

Heh, maybe they were scheduled for Coast on Thursday night...

DanTSX

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2013, 03:23:26 PM
Heh, maybe they were scheduled for Coast on Thursday night...
jorch is gonna go home and kick the dog

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on October 14, 2013, 04:50:58 PM
jorch is gonna go home and kick the dog

Here's Snoory's guest for Thursday night.
Hmm, one step below Evelyn Paglini, whom I always liked.

Guests:   Judika Illes

World-class spell collector, psychic practitioner, scholar, and teacher, Judika Illes, offers encyclopedic knowledge of the sacred, helpful mystics, saints, and sages from a large variety of religious traditions. She'll share the various ways these beings and traditions can be used to help illness, unemployment and more.

Website(s):
http://www.judikailles.com

Book(s):
The Encyclopedia of Mystics, Saints & Sages
Magic When You Need It: 150 Spells You Can't Live Without
Encyclopedia of Spirits

I have an encylopedia of spirits too.
It's my Ed McMahon's Bartender's Guide.

" Are they friendly spirits ? "

Rocket J. Squirrel

Another self-proclaimed " EXPERT " ?

Wintermute

So Thursday night will be the battle of the female crack-pots?

Yea, I looked into who these gals are on Sunday evening. I HOPE... Art cuts them short and does open lines for 2hrs or something.

Cynnie

Quote from: Wintermute on October 15, 2013, 09:02:11 AM
So Thursday night will be the battle of the female crack-pots?

Yea, I looked into who these gals are on Sunday evening. I HOPE... Art cuts them short and does open lines for 2hrs or something.

Aww, i hope they're fun ! Im going to be optimistic until i hear them.

But open lines is ALWAYS a good thing!

shell88

"By developing her own magick rituals and tools she is able to reverse spells, curses, black magick and voodoo and is skilled in clearing all types of psychic, organic and metallic implants using “Aulmauracite” (All-mor-a-cite), the stone of Truth and Justice."

Looks like bellgab members could be the real ghost busters with this show.

This Aulmauracite is not an approved mineral nor in any mineral databases.
These two ghost conjurers have a website: http://www.mistychouse.com/treasure/M.H.treasures.htm#rock, which looks to be selling this so called, undocumented rock for a whopping 5 dollars a gram, minimum 10 gram order.  They charge 250 dollars for a one hour consult -25 dollars for every additional 15 minutes. Absolutely brilliant scam and a lot easier than forging a famous painting -gosh that would be too much work.

I'll be a ghost buster for this kind of money.

Falkie2013

Quote from: shell88 on October 15, 2013, 10:22:25 AM
"By developing her own magick rituals and tools she is able to reverse spells, curses, black magick and voodoo and is skilled in clearing all types of psychic, organic and metallic implants using “Aulmauracite” (All-mor-a-cite), the stone of Truth and Justice."

Looks like bellgab members could be the real ghost busters with this show.

This Aulmauracite is not an approved mineral nor in any mineral databases.
These two ghost conjurers have a website: http://www.mistychouse.com/treasure/M.H.treasures.htm#rock, which looks to be selling this so called, undocumented rock for a whopping 5 dollars a gram, minimum 10 gram order.  They charge 250 dollars for a one hour consult -25 dollars for every additional 15 minutes. Absolutely brilliant scam and a lot easier than forging a famous painting -gosh that would be too much work.

I'll be a ghost buster for this kind of money.

Dragnet: Joe Friday - "I'll Bet Your Mother Had A Loud Bark!" LOL

" My name is Falkie. I carry a keyboard.
  I was working out of bunco on the Bellgab website when I saw a post talking about a supposed rock with mystical powers.
My partner, Darn Socks Matter and I were ordered by the webmaster to investigate. "

" The story you have read is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the fraudulent. "

Dragonet theme in background as we fade out.

Frequently Asked Question About
Aurauralite-Aulmauracite
(Page Updated 03-18-07)

*Where did you get this rock? Who is your supplier?
The source that I got my supply from said he excavated the rocks from somewhere in the Rocky Mountains....he was a very eccentric and secretive man, and wouldn't tell me exactly where. I believe that it was the only known repository for this rock. My source "disappeared" about 4 years ago.….so unless he appears back in my life to excavate more for me to purchase.....my supply is all I know of. I'm hoping to find him again to get another inventory soon. I am also aware of the possibility that once these rocks have found their way to the people who need them….. that will be it….the source will be gone.

*What are Power Grid Rocks and how do you set them up?

I have been using 1-gram grid rocks for several years now helping in my Ghostbusting ventures. Grids can be placed in rooms, houses, yards etc. to stabilize the property and create a new matrix. To set up a 5 Stone Power Grid, place a rock in each corner and one in center or as close to the center possible. Once a power grid is put in place, hold the 5th or center rock and give the grid whatever commands you feel appropriate i.e.; bring truth, peace, prosperity, healing etc. Then tell the grid to “turn on” as you place the center stone. You can instantly feel it charging up and creating an energy of stability and clarity. You may want to put these little stones in some colorful tissue paper the way they are when you receive them so you won’t accidentally vacuum them up if you place them on the floor. Many people thumbtack them to the wall or ceiling, especially if they have pets!

Mindat Logo    
Home Page    Log In    Messageboard    The Mindat Directory
Register    Search Pages    Mineral Chatroom    The Mindat Store
Aurauralite-Aulmauracite

Name:   Made up by crystal healers.

An unofficial name coined by crystal healers for a dark submetallic rock that appears, from photographs, to contain Hematite. They claim it is from somewhere in the Rocky Mountains, but originated from another planet. In fact, they claim, it's not a rock, it's an advanced alien life form that can be harmed by synthetic materials (eg plastic). It is said to give off a sparkling powder (sounds very much like micaceous Hematite).

Another claim given to the rock is that it does not conduct electricity, but that it can be an electrical ground. Video evidence from the website http://aurauralite.co.cc [Link Broken? Sep 2013] clearly contradicts this.

Classification of Aurauralite-Aulmauracite
mindat.org URL:   http://www.mindat.org/min-29045.html
Please feel free to link to this page.
Other Names for Aurauralite-Aulmauracite
Synonyms:   
Aulmauracite   Aurauralite
Other Languages:   
Other Information
Health Warning:   No information on health risks for this material has been entered into the database. You should always treat mineral specimens with care.
References for Aurauralite-Aulmauracite
Reference List:

- +    
Examination of 'aurauralite' (2010) http://aurauralite.co.cc [Link Broken? Sep 2013]

On September 15th trial was held in the George Noory posting area of the Bellgab website.
In a moment, the results of that trial.

The judge returned a verdict of guilty and sentenced the pair to 1 year in the county jail for using rocks fraudulently & for improperly Simonizing his car.
The suspects escaped from custody ( after threatening to sit ON the bailiff )  and were last seen heading for the desert near Albuquerque.
On the way there they mugged a large furry rodent and stole his carrots.
Authorities have been alerted and an re-arrest is expected at any time.

Sound of really big heavy steel hammer hitting thumbnail with attendant screaming !!! ...

1969 Dragnet Hammer

shell88

lol falkie These two are soooo ridiculous. What burns me up are the vulnerable people in a fog who are really looking for some kind of help and find their way to this outrageous mumbo jumbo crap. I'd have a lot more tolerance for it if they weren't charging so much and raking in so much money. Oh well thousands of fools are born every minute - and yes I have been down enough in the past to be one of these fools at times. Luckily I've become a heck of a lot more practical over the years.

Juan

I once happened upon a New Age fair inside the spare room at a local health food store.  I walked into the room and saw a lot of women wearing long dresses.  I saw lots of glares - how dare a man enter.  I found one booth at which the person claimed to photograph auras.  No one was womaning the booth, so I took a look at the camera.  It seemed to be an old wooden 4x5 camera with a modern (then) Polaroid back on it.  I wanted to get a look at the lens to see if it was one prone to lens flare and chromatic aberrations, but one of the witches, uh women, ran up and told me I couldn't look at the camera. So, (ha) I left.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2013, 03:15:37 PM
If they ask to be called "Angel Girl" and "Witchy Woman", Art should kick them off before the first C. Crane read.

This

coaster

It will be open lines within the first hour. I bet they say the word "like" a lot.

Jackstar

Electric Six performs "We Were Witchy Witchy White Women" at The Blind Pig in Ann Arbor, MI 2/14/13. Recorded by Cheyla Wagner for DetroitMusicLive.com.

Electric Six - We Were Witchy Witchy White Women (2-14-13)

"This song goes out to all of the lesbians here tonight. I love you so Goddamn much."

Falkie2013

Quote from: shell88 on October 15, 2013, 12:33:36 PM
lol falkie These two are soooo ridiculous. What burns me up are the vulnerable people in a fog who are really looking for some kind of help and find their way to this outrageous mumbo jumbo crap. I'd have a lot more tolerance for it if they weren't charging so much and raking in so much money. Oh well thousands of fools are born every minute - and yes I have been down enough in the past to be one of these fools at times. Luckily I've become a heck of a lot more practical over the years.

Given enough time and thought I could probably come up with some kind of psychic/metaphsical/paranormal con that would make me big bucks.
But my sense of honor precludes me from doing so.
I guess once a Boy Scout ...

I saw this sick card at Target last night. Instead of Girl Scouts they were Girl Ghouls and has brain cookies among other things.
Yecch.

Heather Wade

One word about the 'Gals:  Hilarity. 
Not saying that is a bad thing.  I needed the laughs! 

JimAlmquist

Quote from: coaster on October 14, 2013, 03:10:14 PM

Don't mess with the Chunga. Lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 12:45:09 PM
Dr. Standley... feline astrologer:

http://www.drstandley.com/cat_sunsigns.shtml

O, the hilarity that will ensue.

You should go to Art's site and suggest her for a guest. There's a better chance of Art interviewing her than my request for Neil Gaiman.

bateman

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 18, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
You should go to Art's site and suggest her for a guest. There's a better chance of Art interviewing her than my request for Neil Gaiman.

Sent to Paul.  8)