Author Topic: Change of Display Name  (Read 75856 times)

Change of Display Name
« Reply #900 on: September 25, 2019, 02:15:23 AM »
How many changes does one user get?
I don't think a change should "count" if one requests it because someone "outed" their old avatar.

There has been some name-change shaming toward me in the past, by other members.  However, usually when I requested a name change, it was because someone in real life learned my avatar through online stalking (once), or another member "outed me".  Not always, though.

Ridiculing someone for changing under those circumstances is like kind of like telling an abuse victim that the abuse was their fault.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #901 on: September 25, 2019, 02:20:15 AM »
When I said Bart is not as easy about name changes, don't get me wrong.  He has allowed me several name changes.  But he does not allow all name changes.

The only reason I mentioned a pro and con about Ellgab was because I was raised that when you are in someone's house, you don't rave about someone else's house too much.  I was just being polite.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #902 on: September 25, 2019, 02:22:11 AM »
I don't think a change should "count" if one requests it because someone "outed" their old avatar.

There has been some name-change shaming toward me in the past, by other members.  However, usually when I requested a name change, it was because someone in real life learned my avatar through online stalking (once), or another member "outed me".  Not always, though.

Ridiculing someone for changing under those circumstances is like kind of like telling an abuse victim that the abuse was their fault.

Manufactured outrage. ::)

That does it! Iím uping the dose.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #903 on: September 25, 2019, 03:54:53 AM »
Manufactured outrage. ::)

That does it! Iím uping the dose.

#ManudacturedOutrage
#NameChangeShamingLOL

Change of Display Name
« Reply #904 on: September 25, 2019, 06:32:36 AM »
#ManudacturedOutrage
#NameChangeShamingLOL
LOL.  ;D  Typical leftist lunatic.
#YoYoWillBeYoYo.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #905 on: September 25, 2019, 01:16:20 PM »

I responded to this unfounded accusation on the most recent GabCast, you blithering old hag.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #906 on: September 25, 2019, 01:19:20 PM »

In your case, there's no way the abuse wasn't your fault.

I can only pray some fed up and frustrated man forced you to eat a door knob at some point.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #907 on: September 26, 2019, 08:53:37 PM »
In your case, there's no way the abuse wasn't your fault.

I can only pray some fed up and frustrated man forced you to eat a door knob at some point.
Mouth closed or open?

Change of Display Name
« Reply #908 on: September 26, 2019, 09:51:10 PM »
Mouth closed or open?

I'll leave it to the imagination. Really, the image of a Janet Reno hairdo flying repeatedly into a brass Kwikset knob should be all you require.

Change of Display Name
« Reply #909 on: September 26, 2019, 10:25:02 PM »
I would like to change my name from Kizuna Ai to Asuka Langley

Arigato Liberace! desu senpai