• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Change of Display Name

Started by Zoxo, October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 PM

mv, can you change my username to Harvey Weinstein from catfish man, please?

okay, final name change. mv, will you change my username from “Harvey Weinstein” to “anon”, please?

Swishypants

Anonymous Catfish is better.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 10:31:56 AM
Anonymous Catfish is better.

what about senda’s dead mother?

Swishypants

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 16, 2017, 10:40:39 AM
what about senda’s dead mother?

Not as funny as the BOSS Fish.

Swishypants

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 16, 2017, 10:54:52 AM
Senda’s Catfish

I honestly don't get the fascination on that guy. He's not a very challenging target. As you will my-man!

mv:

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 16, 2017, 10:31:05 AM
okay, final name change. mv, will you change my username from “Harvey Weinstein” to “anon”, please?

gnooryblows

MV you rotten homosexual. i need you to change my username back to gnooryblows. i dunno why you made it "gnoorymustdie" but it is supposed to be "gnooryblows". "gnoorymustdie" is the name i registered the account with years ago but i wasn't planning on posting anything or spending any time here. it's too hostile towards george noory, even though he is a faggot, i feel it crosses a line. please change it, you rotten bastard. and you should give me back my forum privileges too. i specifically told you if i was making too many threads or anything just to tell me to stop and i would stop. no need for you to change my forum privileges because you apparently feel i was spamming your board. i wasn't. i would stop all you had to do was ask me god damn it. now if there is something important i want to post about, i cannot.

i'm sorry if you don't like nazi stuff i was posting before but nazism is the future. you need to learn to deal with that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 12:53:34 PM
MV you rotten homosexual. i need you to change my username back to gnooryblows. i dunno why you made it "gnoorymustdie" but it is supposed to be "gnooryblows". "gnoorymustdie" is the name i registered the account with years ago but i wasn't planning on posting anything or spending any time here. it's too hostile towards george noory, even though he is a faggot, i feel it crosses a line. please change it, you rotten bastard. and you should give me back my forum privileges too. i specifically told you if i was making too many threads or anything just to tell me to stop and i would stop. no need for you to change my forum privileges because you apparently feel i was spamming your board. i wasn't. i would stop all you had to do was ask me god damn it. now if there is something important i want to post about, i cannot.

i'm sorry if you don't like nazi stuff i was posting before but nazism is the future. you need to learn to deal with that.

i see my forum privileges are reinstated. thanks MV bro. dunno if you did it intentionally or not if you did a mass unbanning, but thanks bro. i still think you're a closeted homosexual though and i still need you to change my name from gnoorymustdie to gnooryblows

1488 seig heil glory to the white race

Norm

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on November 23, 2017, 02:15:06 PM
i see my forum privileges are reinstated. thanks MV bro. dunno if you did it intentionally or not if you did a mass unbanning, but thanks bro. i still think you're a closeted homosexual though and i still need you to change my name from gnoorymustdie to gnooryblows

I admire you, I am in total awe of your magnificent display of augarity, I want to marry you, would you fertilize my eggs? That would be wonderful!

https://youtu.be/lM2-8se6pp8

paladin1991

Fuck off.  Often

starrmtn001

Hi, MV. ;D

In light of a typo I made today, I need to change my username from starrmtn001 to Conspiracy Therapist. ;)  Thanks, Man.

Norm

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2017, 01:23:47 AM
Fuck off.  Often

I fully concur, and often.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on November 26, 2017, 07:12:59 PM
Hi, MV. ;D

In light of a typo I made today, I need to change my username from starrmtn001 to Conspiracy Therapist. ;)  Thanks, Man.
Thank you, MV. ;)

starrmtn001

Hi, MV.  Please change my username from Conspiracy Therapist, back to StarrMountain.
Thank you, kindly.

Jackstar

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on January 14, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
Hi, MV.  Please change my username from Conspiracy Therapist, back to StarrMountain.
Thank you, kindly.

possible collusion

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on January 14, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
possible collusion

Still better than a Hillary naming ceremony

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 14, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
Still better than a Hillary naming ceremony

I'd settle for an indictment. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 14, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
Thank you, kindly.
Thank you, Michael.

mv, can you please change my name from anon to Richard Groyper? thank yeeew!

Rhucus

Misseur MV, I kindly request that my username be changed to Mel's Bowl

Muchos gracias (in antecessum)

Rhucus

Quote from: mv on August 01, 2017, 06:53:23 PM
If you would like your display name changed to something else, request it in this thread. In a single post, you should document what you're changing from and what you wish to change to.

Quote from: tomski on April 27, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
Misseur MV, I kindly request that my username be changed to Mel's Bowl

Muchos gracias (in antecessum)

From tomski to Mel's Bowl  8)