• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

widespread1

Quote from: eddie dean on October 01, 2013, 09:41:20 PM
I am 20 min behind the live feed,  but Richard C told Art tonight that he would be willing to talk to or debate a "honest scientist" about RCH data and theories. I think this would be a very interesting show.

Producer Paul,  There is a member here called "Astroguy" that you should consider contacting about a future show with Art!

Check out this thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3794.msg146537#new

Hoagland vs Kaku or Niel DeGrasse Tyson

shell88

Quote from: The General on October 01, 2013, 09:48:07 PM
Yeah, after being raped he can't stop going back to the scene of the crime?
What's up with that?  I'd never ever ever ever ever ever go back.
Poor Whitley. I wonder if he took his flashlight with him?

grano salis

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:36:52 PM

That's nothing Whitleys Wife Ann think Budd Hopkins was a snake and preyed on Women and manipulated them into sex with him.

"what really appalled me about Bud, he would find women, who…being big city women, professional women, well educated, but they were having trouble finding a partner, it was the classic single woman, lonely single woman syndrome, and so he would hyptonize these women and lead them on with leading questions…the real problem with bad hypnotism is leading questions, and convince them that they had been impregnated by aliens, had an alien baby that had been taken from them. Now you had these women with a ticking biological clock, who are being convinced of something like that, it’s heartbreaking, it’s heartbreaking, and then, i hate to tell you this, should i tell you? then he would have sex with them…He was a snake."

Don't believe me it was on a Dreamland Show i have the mp3 somewhere

http://digitalseance.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/budd-hopkins-was-a-snake-anne-strieber/

funny thing is she is the only one ive ever heard make a claim like that

That is wierd and sounds oddly like the Richard Boylan saga...

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:49:37 PM
i once made the observation ( wow these meds make me talk different tonight) that Whitley is the modern day George Adamski

This is the face of the Modern Contactee movement

Just the hidinistic way within hypnosis that L.Run Hobbard used =P ....in that spoof is how i picture Whitley's moments sometimes!

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:52:12 PM
Carl Sagans Corpse still wins :)

I like em all, Arthur C. Clark....?  But Hawkin's gets honorable mention! =P all their heads like futurama!

PLUS Shatner and his toupee and girdle can come! to keep me jolies!

Hawk

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 09:49:52 PM
Steelers fan, but a Blackhawks ...FAN!!

Pack fan. SuperBowl XLV doc was on ESPN2 tonight, by the way. ;-)

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 09:53:59 PM
Whitley looks like a friggen alien.

he looks like a guy I beat in a magic tournament

Ward

Quote from: grano salis on October 01, 2013, 09:51:09 PM
That is wierd and sounds oddly like the Richard Boylan saga...

It was classy of Anne Streiber knowing this information all her life to wait for Budd to die then reveal the "truth". What a great gal ;)

steelbot

Quote from: Hawk on October 01, 2013, 09:54:10 PM
Pack fan. SuperBowl XLV doc was on ESPN2 tonight, by the way. ;-)
Watched the Hawks, and NHL network showed the Hawks Playoff run, and day with the cup Last Saturday =P

Feeling it now folks...thank my BOY =P Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused

WildCard

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Ravenna i have studied Whitley for around 20 years and you have no idea how close to the truth you are. Whitley might of had some really experiences but i do really think Whitely does have a hard time discerning reality from his mind. Intentional or not.
Ward probably already knows this but, that's what Budd Hopkins said about Whit. in his autobiography.

"Christian Mingle" is some high strangeness

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:57:58 PM
lol

Also got my Philips Hue Bulbs in Kitchen Philips Hue lights rocking - NOT my video....

steelbot

Glad to see the Narration changes throughout the show's already!

Now I can have rampant sex with as many people as I like because they're all Christians!

nofAcedAgent

I always picture Faith Plus One during the background music for those..

Laurakinch

Whit is so excited he's out of breath, and how many times is he going to say "This is the truth"? Seems Art's getting a little exasperated

Ward

Quote from: WildCard on October 01, 2013, 09:57:26 PM
Ward probably already knows this but, that's what Budd Hopkins said about Whit. in his autobiography.

WildCard thanks for the info, Budds last book is the only one i haven't read yet Art life and ufos, how do you feel about whitleys experiences?

ziznak

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

he looks like a guy I beat in a magic tournament
looks like everybody let ya slide on that one!

Mels-hole1984

I have a signed copy of Bud Hopkins Intruders book. I read it about five years ago. It was a very compelling story.

grano salis

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:55:37 PM
It was classy of Anne Streiber knowing this information all her life to wait for Budd to die then reveal the "truth". What a great gal ;)

No kidding.  Who knew that there was such animus against Bud?  Boylan on the other hand lost his license in California because of his behavior.  Then he started a web site bashing Art among others and elevating himself.  Unusual character... :(

Ward

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 10:02:39 PM
I have a signed copy of Bud Hopkins Intruders book. I read it about five years ago. It was a very compelling story.

Missing Time still gives me goose bumps, but thats a collectors item you have got there Mels-hole1984, a keeper for sure.