• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Best of Robert Casio

Started by casioson, September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2013, 04:34:45 AM
I get so upset when people say mean and hurtful things... on the internet.

Imagine how poor Georgio felt when you called him the C-Word. I can't type c-u-n-t because if my wife finds out ..... well let's just say none of that for me. Yes I'm a pussy.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on October 19, 2013, 02:51:08 PM
Imagine how poor Georgio felt when you called him the C-Word. I can't type c-u-n-t because if my wife finds out ..... well let's just say none of that for me. Yes I'm a pussy.

You just did!  ;D
Try using twat as a substitute.
Geeze, a guy should have some fun at least :)

ziznak

this forums user meltdown rate has apparently quadrupled with the rise of Dark Matter... fun for us... MV on the other hand...

we pray for you

DanTSX

This thread is heavily weighted on one side of the autism spectrum....

bateman

Quote from: ziznak on October 19, 2013, 11:36:43 PM
this forums user meltdown rate has apparently quadrupled with the rise of Dark Matter... fun for us... MV on the other hand...

we pray for you

Pray for MV. And Goatsy.

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 25, 2013, 06:41:11 PM
Pray for Goatsy.

I fricken love that saying. I actually told my daughter to pray for Goatsy today. I'm going to hell.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on October 25, 2013, 09:03:51 PM
I fricken love that saying. I actually told my daughter to pray for Goatsy today. I'm going to hell.

As long as you didn't tell her to google goatsy

jazmunda

Quote from: DanTSX on October 25, 2013, 09:38:37 PM
As long as you didn't tell her to google goatsy

Thankfully she hasn't discovered the internet yet.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 25, 2013, 09:03:51 PM

Haha Jaz you're awesome.

Can't believe goatsy still gets all the love and prayers on this forum.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 25, 2013, 10:36:59 PM
Can't believe goatsy still gets all the love and prayers on this forum.

He needs our prayers.

MV/Liberace!

who started the "pray for goatsy" thing?  i forgot.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on October 26, 2013, 12:14:45 AM
who started the "pray for goatsy" thing?  i forgot.

I believe the genesis was the night that "George" (yes MV I still don't believe it's physically him but that's an argument for a different day) first appeared on the site and we were trying to get him to prove it was him by doing stuff on the air. One of the things was SuacyRossy asking for a prayer for his cat Goatsy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2013, 12:27:57 AM
I believe the genesis was the night that "George" (yes MV I still don't believe it's physically him but that's an argument for a different day) first appeared on the site and we were trying to get him to prove it was him by doing stuff on the air. One of the things was SuacyRossy asking for a prayer for his cat Goatsy.

haha, ok.  i can't keep up.

Some of the Goatsy posts said "Whatever you do, don't google Goatsy." So I never did. I assume its the picture of an ugly cat?

onan

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 26, 2013, 05:55:47 AM
Some of the Goatsy posts said "Whatever you do, don't google Goatsy." So I never did. I assume its the picture of an ugly cat?

Well if a picture of a man with his hands placed in his ass, spreading his rectum to the size of a "Bob's Big Boy" has ever been referenced as an ugly cat... then yes.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 26, 2013, 06:36:17 AM
Well if a picture of a man with his hands placed in his ass, spreading his rectum to the size of a "Bob's Big Boy" has ever been referenced as an ugly cat... then yes.

Also to goatse someone is to cause them to inadvertently navigate to a website or image that contains your description of the goatse.

Pray for goatsy indeed.

It's always good to have visual aids. The below is the tomato goatse from my garden. This is why people recommend not googling the real thing. Apparently, Genius Snoory did. *snicker*

DanTSX

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 26, 2013, 05:55:47 AM

Quit being a wuss and just google it.

It's spelled goatse.   

DanTSX

Hey you guys agreeing that Casio should had been banned for being a rapey creep, are all trying to get a look at the back of some guys teeth through his engorged, prolapsed asshole.

It's an odd hypocrisy.   

I'm just jealous that none of you guys want to even try to get a look at the back of my teeth .

area51drone

Quote from: DanTSX on October 26, 2013, 11:07:55 AM
Hey you guys agreeing that Casio should had been banned for being a rapey creep, are all trying to get a look at the back of some guys teeth through his engorged, prolapsed asshole.

It's an odd hypocrisy.   

I'm just jealous that none of you guys want to even try to get a look at the back of my teeth .

My thoughts exactly.

DanTSX

Quote from: area51drone on October 26, 2013, 11:53:24 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Then again I'm the one with the Max Hardcore avatar 8)

b_dubb

i'm glad this thread still has legs. not really

onan

Quote from: rs-71 on October 26, 2013, 05:32:31 PM
Who was casio??

you coluld always make a poll to attempt an answer.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 26, 2013, 05:41:47 PM
you coluld always make a poll to attempt an answer.

I don't think the forum software would allow enough options to adequately attempt to cover the range of potential answers.

area51drone

Quote from: DanTSX on October 26, 2013, 02:19:22 PM
Then again I'm the one with the Max Hardcore avatar 8)

And for anyone who wants to know who Casio was/is....  live the life.  Entertainment gold, folks.... gold I say...

what its like to be robert casio

And then, there is a softer side to Casio...

Public school... 22 years of bullying....

A harmless good guy who just wants to be loved.  Fuck you Casio haters.

jazmunda

Quote from: area51drone on October 27, 2013, 05:00:24 AM

And for anyone who wants to know who Casio was/is....  live the life.  Entertainment gold, folks.... gold I say...

what its like to be robert casio

Case closed.

I am speechless. I am literally without speech. Game set and match Casio.