• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Best of Robert Casio

Started by casioson, September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

Foodlion

Do you have any more like this? I'd like to see some more eye candy live! lol

coaster

I don't understand. You are recording people doing their laundry?

casioson

yeah... its fun to watch people.... and there's eye candy...

coaster

Quote from: casioson on September 24, 2013, 01:46:13 PM
yeah... its fun to watch people.... and there's eye candy...
That is the creepiest post I've ever seen. And thats including Fort Rock's posts. Consider therapy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: casioson on September 24, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

http://youtu.be/IAwF2pJ4M5o
Wait . . . you expect me to spend over two hours watching a YouTube video of a dryer in motion???  Hell!  I can watch my own dryer LIVE.  Besides, my dryer remote won't work on your YouTube vid. :P ;D

Someone collected these weird google map shots from Japan where it would place the camera inside a restaurant or a theater.

casioson

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 24, 2013, 03:44:27 PM
Wait . . . you expect me to spend over two hours watching a YouTube video of a dryer in motion???  Hell!  I can watch my own dryer LIVE.  Besides, my dryer remote won't work on your YouTube vid. :P ;D

i watched it for like 12 hours....

ChewMouse

Quote from: casioson on September 24, 2013, 06:51:40 PM

I would ordinarily leave this for Onan but he's laid up in the hospital, so here goes.

Casioson, at first glance it seems like you're kidding about this laundromat security camera thing, but your YT channel has over seventy videos of dryers, so clearly you took the time to upload them to YT and there's some emotional involvement with the whole situation.

Twelve hours of watching those dryers isn't normal and I think you know that. Such behavior obviously interferes with your other social outlets and even work.

I don't know if you have an odd addiction or if something else is going on, but I'm telling you that you need help. Check your local yellow pages or Google for a professional near you.

I'm sure this feels intrusive but keep in mind that when you post something like this on a forum, you're going to get responses. And this post is mine.

Good luck.

ChewMouse

Quote from: casioson on September 24, 2013, 08:19:41 PM
Tonights live stream:

Allll righty then! My work here is done.

Eddie Coyle

HG Wells would have thought this absurd.

* I must admit at age 19-20, pretending to be completely befuddled at the local laundromat in order to get the attention/help(hopefully phone number) of young women.

** This was my strategy after the picking up chicks at AA meetings thing began to seem lurid. Almost.

Nucky Nolan

Our dog watched the dryer when I was a kid. Our Dog: "That's my blanket and sweater. There they are *again*. My mind is blown!"

jazmunda

Quote from: casioson on September 24, 2013, 06:51:40 PM

Do you have any videos of paint drying because these videos are too exciting for me?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2013, 01:27:21 AM
Do you have any videos of paint drying because these videos are too exciting for me?

I saw Grass Growing - The Thirteen Hour Trilogy yesterday morning, and the whole time I'm thinking, "Jazmunda would be so into this." 

jazmunda

Quote from: Redacted on September 25, 2013, 02:37:13 AM
I saw Grass Growing - The Thirteen Hour Trilogy yesterday morning, and the whole time I'm thinking, "Jazmunda would be so into this."

I'm waiting for the extended Director's Cut edition.

MV/Liberace!

did i just ingest LSD?  again?

casioson

I guess G+ shuts off on its own after 3 hours and 55 mins.....

http://youtu.be/9XRD9UXU-IU

jazmunda

Quote from: casioson on September 25, 2013, 05:21:27 AM
I guess G+ shuts off on its own after 3 hours and 55 mins.....

http://youtu.be/9XRD9UXU-IU

Either that or it powered itself down out of sheer boredom.

casioson

fine.. i will try to hack into a better camera....

coaster

Quote from: casioson on September 25, 2013, 12:03:41 PM
Why? What don't I understand about this? I find it disturbing that people do this sort of thing.

BobGrau

Quote from: MV on September 25, 2013, 02:57:39 AM
did i just ingest LSD?  again?

Is that what 'gone to Morroco' means?

jazmunda

Quote from: casioson on September 25, 2013, 12:03:41 PM

Just messing with you.

How about a women's locker room or the playboy mansion? ;)

So I asked a friend and found out these are common and these cameras  keep people from stealing certain items of women's laundry.

casioson

hacked a better camera...
You can pan and tilt and zoom the thing....

LOL

http://youtu.be/k-3BJHGtT_U

Quote from: ChewMouse on September 24, 2013, 07:19:33 PM
I would ordinarily leave this for Onan but he's laid up in the hospital, so here goes.

What happened to Onan?

casioson

Hacked a restaurants in japans security camera....

This is a video. I hacked the camera and had full control of the thing for like 3 hours...
I could pan and tilt and zoom the camera anywhere i wanted.. i guess i was moving the camera around too much because it moved and then i got locked out... they must have changed the password... It was fun as it lasted...