• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on September 23, 2013, 09:54:13 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's THEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
"They" would be a particular sect of "Them".

casioson

arts recap was good... so it sounds like art gets the story better then we do...

jazmunda

Quote from: View from Iapatus on September 23, 2013, 09:46:04 PM
anyone know why the system will not accept a new avatar

Mine got nuked too when trying to change and now I feel naked.

nofAcedAgent

Hope they get those photos up on artbell.com soon. must be quite a few pictures if he had to send it in several emails..

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 09:44:53 PM
This story would be amazing if told by an expert storyteller and on a clear crisp line.
I agree. It is quite a story.
I'm wondering why it hasn't been investigated by one of the more experienced researchers before.

I'm glad art realizes he jumped the gun a little to early with some if the questions. He's trying to get guests back in track. The gues was really unprepared.
I'm ok with keeping him on just keep it simple q&a

McZippie

Quote from: wotr1 on September 23, 2013, 09:48:12 PM
That is about it... He is in his early 20's and I think this has to pretty much be his first real interview.  Give him another 40 years and he will have been Wolf Blitzer's science adviser and lay the BS on as thick and smooth as some other guests.  He really is 4 decades behind a guest like Hoagland and it is a little unfair to expect the same ability to spin a tale out of him.  The subject matter is not bad...

Ditto... I mean Roswells! A myth is being made tonight!

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 09:56:04 PM
"They" would be a particular sect of "Them".

I was quoting Darth Sideous from Robot Chicken Star Wars =P

It is something to consider...most all of "classic" Art shows were based upon older guests and callers, with generally good verbal skills (well, excepting JC... but he was comic relief).

Jeremy is probably more comfortable texting.  That's the irony of cell phones...so few people use them as phones...they are simply handheld computers.  And yet, I do think Jeremy has an interesting story in there.

"The Art of Talk"?  might be a dying animule.

phrodo

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on September 23, 2013, 09:57:11 PM
Hope they get those photos up on artbell.com soon. must be quite a few pictures if he had to send it in several emails..

I keep refreshing the home page - but nada so far....

Mhayhurst

Quote from: casioson on September 23, 2013, 09:56:30 PM
arts recap was good... so it sounds like art gets the story better then we do...

Thought the same thing. Art's recap made it sound like a great show. Wish the kid was more prepared.

Northcoaster

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 09:57:04 PM
Mine got nuked too when trying to change and now I feel naked.
My new one took a while. I think MV needs to approve them.

steelbot

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 23, 2013, 09:57:26 PM
I'm glad art realizes he jumped the gun a little to early with some if the questions. He's trying to get guests back in track. The gues was really unprepared.
I'm ok with keeping him on just keep it simple q&a

I'm having no problems other than the kids bouncing/I guesses/and So anyways! - I'm liking the story - and can't wait for future follow-up!

aldousburbank

Quote from: View from Iapatus on September 23, 2013, 09:46:04 PM
anyone know why the system will not accept a new avatar
I had problems earlier posting a regular pic attachment. Figured it was the strange (in flight) wifi connect.

wenck

I can't complain about this guest too much. The information is intriguing and if I were in his shoes, other than being on a landline, I would probably be just the same maybe worse!

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 09:44:53 PM
This story would be amazing if told by an expert storyteller and on a clear crisp line.
There's knowers, and there's talkers. It's uncommon to find both.

PrairieGhost

You know what the problem is? This story has no depth and as I type this Art redirects it like a pro lol

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 09:59:06 PM
I had problems earlier posting a regular pic attachment. Figured it was the strange (in flight) wifi connect.

Wait, you're listening from an airplane?

bigchucka

Sit on my knee here, and I'll tell you a story...

aldousburbank

Btw, had a decent view of the Parumph valley today flying out of Mcarren.

aldousburbank

I'm down now, but was reading posts on the plane.

casioson

oooh... he is getting into arts wheel house by talking about a place near arts house

Ward

Quote from: Étouffée on September 23, 2013, 09:57:49 PM
Jeremy is probably more comfortable texting.

Getting the exact same feeling. I have noticed the texting generation just cannot summon a diverse vocabulary, blame predictive typing or seem to engage in a conversation all that well. Also i am sure the guest is nervous as heck.

PrairieGhost

I'm confused are we talking about outer space aliens or mexico aliens?

Oh great. He saw a landed UFO while in Boy Scouts.

It's like when george starts telling a story about the telescope club or his Twa buddies.