• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130916 - Michio Kaku - Physics and show premiere

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

PrairieGhost

I never thought this would happen again. We should all soak in every episode as much as we can. I can't wait! Art interviewing Michio Kaku again. One of my favorites!

widespread1

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 16, 2013, 07:11:52 PM
I never thought this would happen again. We should all soak in every episode as much as we can. I can't wait! Art interviewing Michio Kaku again. One of my favorites!

Seems fitting for a show called Dark Matter. :)

jazmunda

I've taken the day off work for this. My wife has taken the kids out of the house so I can listen in peace.

Bring it on.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2013, 07:27:54 PM
I've taken the day off work for this. My wife has taken the kids out of the house so I can listen in peace.

Bring it on.

Oh man. Your wife is a saint. Hope you have a good bottle of whatever your drink is ready.

bateman

WHAT AM I GONNA DO FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES ARRGHGHHH

PrairieGhost

I bet this is the most people Indie Channel has ever had on it and we are going to give TMZ a ratings boost  :'(

SaucyRossy

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 16, 2013, 07:31:53 PM
I bet this is the most people Indie Channel has ever had on it and we are going to give TMZ a ratings boost  :'(

I'm not turning it on for another 15 minutes (mnf)

coaster

I cannot stand that Levin guy.

CampsieNP

eeeeee!!! waiting,,,,,waiting.......WE LOVE ART BELL.......eeeeeee!!!

Usagi

Two beers and a half a bag of Kettle chips.

I'm gettin' craaaaazy tonight.

starrmtn001

Woo-Hoo!  Thank you MV.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  :-*

Spinner

I'm so excited!!!

http://artbell.com/im-so-excited-the-pointer-sisters/

Tonight’s the night we’re gonna make it happen
Tonight we’ll put all other things aside
Give in this time and show me some affection
We’re going for those pleasures in the night

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 16, 2013, 07:29:05 PM
Oh man. Your wife is a saint. Hope you have a good bottle of whatever your drink is ready.

It's only midday here, surely I can't have a drink yet, especially because I should be at work.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2013, 07:38:32 PM
It's only midday here, surely I can't have a drink yet, especially because I should be at work.

I give thee permission. It is close to 10pm here.

bateman

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 16, 2013, 07:39:33 PM
Man, I really hate TMZ

What a bizarre lead-in. With any luck, Sirius will build a whole channel around Art.

Just for this special occasion.  A toast to the awesome people at the site formerly known as georgenoorysucks.com, and now known as BellGab.com

Cheers   :)

Spinner

I wish there was a way to know how many people are listening to Indie 104 now. 

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on September 16, 2013, 07:41:19 PM
What a bizarre lead-in. With any luck, Sirius will build a whole channel around Art.

That would be the smart thing to do. Their is money to be made with programming the right way around Art.
Science/fringe science/paranormal/althistory shows.

I'd guess at least 10-15k listeners for Art tonight and that is MAJORLY low guess.

CrazyMax46

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2013, 07:38:32 PM

5:00 was only 19 hours ago. :).

Usagi

Quote from: bateman on September 16, 2013, 07:41:19 PM

This is really what I am hoping.  I was literally listening to Miley Cyrus' relationship "news" while I'm all hyped up on goofballs about Art's return.  Yeeks.  I'm just not letting it be a buzzkill through sheer will.