yes
6 (85.7%)
no
0 (0%)
maybe
1 (14.3%)
yes because george noory is not in it
6 (85.7%)
no because awesome art bell is not in it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

SR-71

SR-71

Ill be putting more pics up soon.

Chine

SR...if you stumble on one of these, let me know.

The Maned Wolf ...

Chine

Here's another neat shot. Btw, was kidding a bit there on stumbling upon one. Unless, you're in South America. Fascinating animal. Quite elegant. Love the color of their coat.

shell88

I'm having trouble attaching things to this page. It send me to a blank page all the time. My pics are jpg. :(

Chine

Quote from: shell88 on September 15, 2013, 01:34:40 PM
I'm having trouble attaching things to this page. It send me to a blank page all the time. My pics are jpg. :(

Hmm. I'm on my mobile and just click on the attach option and upload from my pics. And these two above, I just saved on my phone from Pinterest.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on September 15, 2013, 01:14:00 PM
SR...if you stumble on one of these, let me know.

The Maned Wolf ...
I will keep my eyes out for one.

Chine

Here are two extraordinary images. From the 2005 film, 'Ashes and Snow'.

Chine

Beautiful shot. I should just start a Photography thread. Btw, SR, if I'm correct, that's Thor from Stargate SG1 in your avatar. My husband loves that series. This is why I know. Heh.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on September 15, 2013, 06:49:07 PM
Beautiful shot. I should just start a Photography thread. Btw, SR, if I'm correct, that's Thor from Stargate SG1 in your avatar. My husband loves that series. This is why I know. Heh.
Ur right.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on September 15, 2013, 06:49:07 PM
u do have some very cool pics