• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i should host coast to coast am

Started by abbajc, July 14, 2013, 05:54:45 AM

abbajc

i should host coast to coast am bear with me here what i would do
1 have  guests like jc oscar and drmrogus
2 have 8 hour open lines

MV/Liberace!

I think this is a brilliant idea with zero chance of failure.

Eddie Coyle

Art, we're humbled by your asking for our opinion for your new project.

abbajc

here would be some of the features of the show if i hosted
more jc and oscar  we know nothing about these guests would rather hear them than alex jones and richard hoagland
and some doctor about medcine
open lines every night [only time when there is no open lienes is when interviewing oscar and jc ]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: abbajc on July 16, 2013, 10:02:28 AM
here would be some of the features of the show if i hosted
more jc and oscar  we know nothing about these guests would rather hear them than alex jones and richard hoagland
and some doctor about medcine
open lines every night [only time when there is no open lienes is when interviewing oscar and jc ]

this sounds great.  i have connections with the people who run coast to coast am, so i'll see about getting you in as a guest host in august.

coaster

Quote from: MV on July 14, 2013, 09:21:38 AM
I think this is a brilliant idea with zero chance of failure.
haha

So you're not going to get JC to co-host?

coaster

Speaking of JC, I was listening to some of his old bs with Art on youtube, and saw this. I am not familiar with UFO Phil, (except for that stupid song), but holy shit, do I want to slap the stupid out of this guy. This has got to be the most annoying shit I have ever seen.
JC WEBSTER CALLS UFO PHIL'S HALLOWEEN BROADCAST

Yorkshire pud

A new thread?

I should host C2C because: (In 50 words or fewer).

Consideration is given to those who will only have Hoagland on if they can make him (using his own 'science') unravel his 'astonishing confirmation' in five minutes.

Quote from: coaster on July 16, 2013, 01:31:45 PM
Speaking of JC, I was listening to some of his old bs with Art on youtube, and saw this. I am not familiar with UFO Phil, (except for that stupid song), but holy shit, do I want to slap the stupid out of this guy. This has got to be the most annoying shit I have ever seen.

It's often thought that JC and UFO Phil are one and the same.  Yes, he is annoying.

onan

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 16, 2013, 01:44:39 PM
It's often thought that JC and UFO Phil are one and the same.  Yes, he is annoying.

You never know. There are always things happening. Unbelievable.

Marc.Knight

I'd actually like Noory to host this dream show:

Two guests on at the same time:  Michio Kaku and Richard Hoaxland.  That guest dynamic mixed with Mumbles would make a great night of entertainment.

Marc.Knight

Another entertaining situation would be to have JC on as a C2C guest on vampire call-in night.  They need to mix it up a little.

ItsOver

Quote from: Marc knight on July 16, 2013, 01:51:47 PM
I'd actually like Noory to host this dream show:

Two guests on at the same time:  Michio Kaku and Richard Hoaxland.  That guest dynamic mixed with Mumbles would make a great night of entertainment.

Kaku vs. the "C2C Science Advisor."  ;)   That could be interesting.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2013, 02:24:04 PM

Kaku vs. the "C2C Science Advisor."  ;)   That could be interesting.

Hoagland would end up whimpering like a little girl.

ItsOver

I tend to think Kaku would be his logical, controlled self and The Hoaxster would be his usual eye-rolling, blathering, nonsensical self, mixed in with some moments of even The Hoaxster admiring Kaku's discourse.   Jorch should just stay home, though.  In fact, he should do that every night.

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: Marc knight on July 16, 2013, 02:55:34 PM

Hoagland would end up whimpering like a little girl.

He'd probably wet himself too.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2013, 03:18:45 PM
I tend to think Kaku would be his logical, controlled self and The Hoaxster would be his usual eye-rolling, blathering, nonsensical self, mixed in with some moments of even The Hoaxster admiring Kaku's discourse.   Jorch should just stay home, though.  In fact, he should do that every night.

I love how Hoagland can talk "normal" astrophysics or cosmology for 40 minutes straight and then, when you least expect it he says, "by the way have you seen my photos of the Data Head on the moon?"

Hoagland has a great love for science in popular culture, and would probably be ready to throw his panties at Michio Kaku.  I think he'd be wetting himself (thanks Tinfoil Hat... rereading your post I guess I got that from you), showing as much respect as he knew how, staying away from all his usual nonsense, and agreeing with everything that Kaku said.. except he would try to find a way to make everything Kaku brought up sound like his own idea by talking over everyone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 16, 2013, 07:43:01 PM
Hoagland has a great love for science in popular culture, and would probably be ready to throw his panties at Michio Kaku.  I think he'd be wetting himself (thanks Tinfoil Hat... rereading your post I guess I got that from you), showing as much respect as he knew how, staying away from all his usual nonsense, and agreeing with everything that Kaku said.. except he would try to find a way to make everything Kaku brought up sound like his own idea by talking over everyone.

Up to the point when torsion physics was thrown into the mix... Then the awkward pause, a few coughs, followed by a dead phone line.."Oh, we lost Richard"

abbajc

what do these posts have to do on me hosting coast to coast am

onan

Quote from: abbajc on July 19, 2013, 12:32:49 PM

It is all about you... you just have to realize how much impact you have on all things coastgab.

MV/Liberace!

don't worry about these people or what they say to you.  they're all motherless dogs.  i have you set up to host coast to coast on sunday, july 28th.  hope that will work for you.

Quote from: MV on July 19, 2013, 11:29:42 PM

don't worry about these people or what they say to you.  they're all motherless dogs.  i have you set up to host coast to coast on sunday, july 28th.  hope that will work for you.

[attachimg=1]

CampsieNP

Very funny! I can not believe how funny this site is.

ItsOver

Congratulations on your gig on the 28th.  Just remember to say "of course" a lot and "how are yewwwwww..."