• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Neighbors Stealing Your Internet Connection?

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2008, 12:29:13 AM

MV/Liberace!

Are your neighbors stealing your internet connection by accessing your wireless router?  I recommend the following:
http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html

EvB

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 10, 2008, 12:29:13 AM
Are your neighbors stealing your internet connection by accessing your wireless router?  I recommend the following:
http://www.ex-parrot.com/pete/upside-down-ternet.html

Very Very COOL!  I'm considering getting wireless since my bedroom (where i now house my "home office" is only average size, whereas my living room is HUGE - long & relatively narrow. I could easily partition off "office space" in there.  Of course, then I listen to a c2c show abut how all our electrical fields - particularity wireless, are killing us.  Worse - driving us mad (this was the tin foil hat one - and YES the guy did say "you'd be surprised how much they help" during which Shotgun Jackie called in.

Now, I'm not particularly worried about the Shotgun Jackie effect - HOWEVER - when I was taking my electronics degree i recall the director (who was your average, conservative, feet on the ground kinda guy) saying to me "The body is an electromagnetic system.  I DO NOT use electric blankets or mattress pads - no way - no how."

I just HATE IT when the "hard science" tyeps agree with the woo-woos.  It gets scary.

Quote from: adambrower on August 10, 2008, 12:47:02 AM
ndsipe pomu?

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
-LC

"Reworb mada, Adam Brower!
Catching fish in the aetherspeak...
Bombtrons strobling in a shower,
As Breezepork Chieftain's light twin peeks."
-CA

"There's something dark in those woods."
-Sheriff H. S. Truman

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

EvB