• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Edgar Mitchell Begins Disclosure...

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 29, 2008, 07:55:04 PM

MV/Liberace!

i am actually a bit embarrassed that i didn't mention this sooner on this site.

apollo 14 astronaut edgar mitchell who visited the moon in 1971 said in an interview to a british radio show a few days ago that aliens do in fact exist and have been visiting the planet for decades while the governments of the world have covered it up.  i have NEVER been big on the whole alien visitation thing.  i just haven't.  i really don't believe it.  however, this story makes me wonder if i should rethink my conclusions.   i mean it's EDGAR FUCKING MITCHELL saying this!!  come on!!

click here:  http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5451107&page=1

Max

You know how some people say it mentions aliens in Genesis before the flood? Well, I read it, and it is a reasonable conclusion to draw. Maybe they're trying to hide the aliens from God so He doesn't wipe us all out again. I have no idea. But nothing would surprise me.

EvB

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 24, 2008, 05:22:11 PM
You know how some people say it mentions aliens in Genesis before the flood? Well, I read it, and it is a reasonable conclusion to draw. Maybe they're trying to hide the aliens from God so he doesn't wipe us all out again. I have no idea. But nothing would surprise me.

It certainly mentions SOMETHING.  Ezekiel's Wheel is another story associated with extra-terrestrials.  With all the years of the stories being oral, and then written, and then translated, and now looked at from a totally "alien" (if you'll forgive the phrase) cultural perspective, it's hard to know for sure what's being described. But yes, I think it's fair to say it could a reference to intelligent life that was not as we know it now.

EvB

FWIT

Here is a Mitchel Clip from c2c - September 2007 -- Sorry it's Snoory doing the interview.  There is another form June 2008 I think - i'll see if I can grab it.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=600089393&email=dd71202361285ef0f9168422500e9a2f

EvB

Okay - here is July 2008.  I clipped some of the Uber-snore off the front end. This is right after the British show that MV mentioned.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=600091093&email=28f806cf64dea368c71dd0f46f4d392d

EvB

b_dubb

just because he's an astronaut doesn't mean you can't get a little unhinged over the years.  that said ... i totally believe what he's saying.  and he's very even in his interviews.  he never comes off like R Hoagland and totally dissolve into excessive hyperbole.  and he has a PhD in physics or astrophysics or something.  he's a learned individual.  the kind you want on a primitive spacecraft traveling between worlds.  because if something goes wrong he could repair the ship and fix the trajectory with a pencil, paper and a slide rule

JustOneFix

Here's a good Edgar Mitchell vid.

Bart Sibrel Being Hoofed By Ed Mitchell (Apollo 14)

For those of you into NASA history, Mitchell was doing some sort of telepathy exercises on Apollo 14 on his way to and from the moon. Interesting reading. I can post the excerpt if anyone's interested.

MV/Liberace!

i wish nasa would do a better job of explaining the moon landing discrepancies so that these people would go away.

imagine risking EVERYTHING to go to the moon, only to have some douche blogger call your achievement into question 35 years later.  wtf.

JustOneFix

Quote from: Michael V. on February 22, 2011, 11:51:34 AM
i wish nasa would do a better job of explaining the moon landing discrepancies so that these people would go away.

imagine risking EVERYTHING to go to the moon, only to have some douche blogger call your achievement into question 35 years later.  wtf.

NASA is a mere husk of it's former self. I've studied the topic quite a bit. From my POV the agency is being ran by a bunch of incompetents, there is no drive, no direction. This would make a great topic for another thread.

b_dubb

something tells me that if we had faked the moon landing ... the Russians would be screaming bloody murder.  and probably every other nation that had any sort of capacity for scientific fact

sampson2625

Let me drop a little science fact on you. You can't trust a man whats made of gas

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sampson2625 on February 22, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
Let me drop a little science fact on you. You can't trust a man whats made of gas
gimme another round, gleep glop.

b_dubb

Quote from: JustOneFix on February 21, 2011, 10:50:04 PM
Here's a good Edgar Mitchell vid.

Bart Sibrel Being Hoofed By Ed Mitchell (Apollo 14)

For those of you into NASA history, Mitchell was doing some sort of telepathy exercises on Apollo 14 on his way to and from the moon. Interesting reading. I can post the excerpt if anyone's interested.
i can't believe Mitchel would bother talking an asshole like that.  i bet he arranged the interview under false pretenses. 

a satanic lie?  that's a pretty bad lie.  as lies go. 

EvB

Quote from: MV on July 29, 2008, 07:55:04 PM

apollo 14 astronaut edgar mitchell who visited the moon in 1971 said in an interview to a british radio show a few days ago that aliens do in fact exist and have been visiting the planet for decades while the governments of the world have covered it up.  i have NEVER been big on the whole alien visitation thing.  i just haven't.  i really don't believe it.  however, this story makes me wonder if i should rethink my conclusions.   i mean it's EDGAR FUCKING MITCHELL saying this!!  come on!!

Interesting - that article is still available, brief as it is.

BigDave

I don't think the Govt will every disclose the existance of UFO'S and Extraterestrial life. The only was it will be disclosed is that one episode is so obvious that everyone see's it(like one lands or a huge formation goes over a highly populated area) I'm a believer in UFO's and Extraterrestrial life.

ziznak

Quote from: BigDave on September 18, 2012, 12:43:48 PM
I don't think the Govt will every disclose the existance of UFO'S and Extraterestrial life. The only was it will be disclosed is that one episode is so obvious that everyone see's it(like one lands or a huge formation goes over a highly populated area) I'm a believer in UFO's and Extraterrestrial life.
Me too... here's my fav question though.  Do you think we're related? :)

BigDave

Quote from: ziznak on September 18, 2012, 05:51:58 PM
Me too... here's my fav question though.  Do you think we're related? :)

LOL!!! My wife(soon to be ex,hopefully)acted like I was a blind heathern for believing in UFO's and Alien life. She was of the opinion that they're not Aliens but Demons.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BigDave on September 18, 2012, 05:55:07 PM
She was of the opinion that they're not Aliens but Demons.

Ugh... It annoys me when people declare things "demons." It's almost universally done by people who are religious nut cases.

Sardondi

Quote from: MV on July 29, 2008, 07:55:04 PM

And did you notice the headline of the piece? "Out of Space or Out of Mind?" How insulting. This shameful mockery of a man who showed more courage and integrity in mere instants than that smug bitch will ever amass in her entire tripe-producing career. Isn't it odd how going to the moon turns people crazy? Because by my count at least four of the moon-flight astronauts -  Edwin Aldrin, Scott Carpenter, Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell - confess to having witnessed first hand UFOs, either as astronauts or as military pilots. There are claims by others that as many as 13 out of the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo astronauts had encounters, but I'm unaware of any but the four I listed as having made public admissions.

Until I was 40 I rejected UFO claims for the usual reasons: I hadn't seen anything, it was out of the ordinary, thus it couldn't exist. Which I finally admitted to myself was totally indefensible logic. Not to mention insulting toward literally millions of individuals who report UFO sightings/encounters.

So now I think there's clearly something which our government knows more about than we do, and more than they will admit. I suppose they do fear a societal breakdown, but I disagree with AB's Chicken Little assessment. For a day or two folks would be stunned at a real, full disclosure. But then they'd start getting pretty damn hungry and realize everyone has to go to work to live. Nor is there anything inherently inconsistent about UFOs/aliens and religion, or Christianity. Some people of faith no doubt have such an infantile worldview that they might be forever broken, but that will be a miniscule amount. In fact, the discovery of more life only opens up far more pathways to explore the nature of a creating intelligence. 

Quote from: MV on February 22, 2011, 11:51:34 AM

Which is why it's so very satisfying to watch Buzz Aldrin as a white-haired 72-year-old drill this douche...

Buzz Aldrin Punch

Quote from: Sardondi on September 19, 2012, 10:00:58 AM
Until I was 40 I rejected UFO claims for the usual reasons: I hadn't seen anything, it was out of the ordinary, thus it couldn't exist. Which I finally admitted to myself was totally indefensible logic. Not to mention insulting toward literally millions of individuals who report UFO sightings/encounters.

Same here. In the 80's I worked for a defense company as a s/w engineer. One of my co-workers was a retired Air Force pilot. When I told him I didn't believe in UFOs, he sat me down and told me a couple of things about what military and commercial pilots regularly see, how they aren't exactly encouraged to talk about it, much less report it, and to keep an open mind. From that time on, I have kept an open mind about UFOs, whatever they are and wherever they come from, be it other planetary systems or universes.

That article was insulting to an American hero, written by someone no doubt whose bravest moment is merging into traffic on the freeway.

I agree with people who believe disclosure is an ongoing project, so that when the "big announcement" is finally made, if it ever will be, there won't be mass chaos, more like curiosity and a lot of excitement. And if the fundamentalists of the world lose their minds because they are no longer God's Speshul Snowflakes, well, tough on them isn't it?